Killer Bee Vs Current Laxus And Current Erza

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 13, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy: Deliora wasn't that huge.

As for the 100 monster challenge. Take in mind what we got out of that was that. Erza's offensive power and stamina and speed has shown good improvement. Although if I recall she came into the room with her strongest offensive sword.

Although I think V2 Killerbee can tank it and if he can Erza's offensive style which involves swordsmanship is going to fail against KB due to his own speed, but of course strength and durability forms.

Laxus is a more credible threat but against unless he successfully distracts for example Hachibi form so Erza could land some credible damage, (Hachibi seems to be vulnerable to cutting force) I don't see how they can win.

Again Menacing Ball and of course his giant sized whirlwind which really destroyed a huge chunk of the forest and HAchibi himself was just a small form in the middle in that scan drawn by Kishimoto.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@321zigzag1: I was referring to Lullaby.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well my point still stands.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Killer Bee wins... though Laxus will last longer than Erza..

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ohgodwhy said:

@jeanroygrant: Naaawwwwwwwww

Why?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@jeanroygrant: I did all this in thread but I can't find the damn thing anywhere lol. But most people don't understand that FT has some good speed feats such as Erza fighting in normal time against a guy who could effectively slow down time to a halt. He would move so fast, by slowing down time, it looked like he was teleporting to most other people. Then I believe I showed her other speed feats where she was dodging hundreds of little light bullets. Not saying they were light speed but it's still a very impressive feat.

Laxus is likely a lot faster than Erza too, he can move so fast it looks like he teleports, as in when Natsu tried to hit him.

I had all the scans in the other thread too but yeah, I believe that 1v1 Bee would have the edge but given that in a 2v1 there's the teamwork factor, I think Laxus and Erza would win. Also the OP says that it's current Erza and Laxus who are several times more powerful than they were in the past. I would prefer if there were more feats for them but I think given current feats they've shown that they shouldn't be underestimated, at least not to the level that's going on here.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ohgodwhy said:

@jeanroygrant: I did all this in thread but I can't find the damn thing anywhere lol. But most people don't understand that FT has some good speed feats such as Erza fighting in normal time against a guy who could effectively slow down time to a halt. He would move so fast, by slowing down time, it looked like he was teleporting to most other people. Then I believe I showed her other speed feats where she was dodging hundreds of little light bullets. Not saying they were light speed but it's still a very impressive feat.

Laxus is likely a lot faster than Erza too, he can move so fast it looks like he teleports, as in when Natsu tried to hit him.

I had all the scans in the other thread too but yeah, I believe that 1v1 Bee would have the edge but given that in a 2v1 there's the teamwork factor, I think Laxus and Erza would win. Also the OP says that it's current Erza and Laxus who are several times more powerful than they were in the past. I would prefer if there were more feats for them but I think given current feats they've shown that they shouldn't be underestimated, at least not to the level that's going on here.

I see

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel