Killer Bee Vs Current Laxus And Current Erza

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 13, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Killer BeeVs Current LaxusAnd Current Erza

-Killer Bee Can Only Go 2 Tailed Bijuu Cloak

-Laxus Starts In Dragon Force

-Laxus With Second Origin

-Erza With Second Origin

-No Holding Back

-Win By Death

-Killer Bee Taking Them Seriously

-Laxus And Erza More Serious Than They Have Ever Been

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,239 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy:

Do you know only five anime? Also please use the forums

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: what 5 anime does this person use for every fight?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,270 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: one piece, fairy tail, naruto, toriko and... oh thats 4 :p

Post by Mikey4901 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Killer bee stomps

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Killerbee wins if he's taking it seriously. I get tired of saying this, but I guess it's the only way people will learn:

SPEEDBLITZ.

@SMXLR8: @Jinbeifan1: He also use Bleach once

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,270 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Destinyheroknight: yea i forgot to put that lol

Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Destinyheroknight: ''he also use bleach one'' ya don't complain if your grammar is that bad and you say im coming across as a jerk when your the only jerk i see you dont ever goto my battles to debate who will win you purely come to cause drama and piss me off so just get a life debate who you think would win and shut the hell up

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: If you're going to insult someones grammar, then at least check your own post for grammar mistakes...

Second, he comes here to ask you to post these battles in the forums and not on your blog, because when you do you virtually spam the blog section of the website with these battles. It's not that hard to do.

Top right of this page that you are on right now is a dropdown box called "Forums". Just hold the mouse pointer over it and it will show the dropdown box.

In this newly opened dropbox is a subsection called "Battles" its the third on down on the left hand side. Click on that and then click "Start a new topic", it's on the right of the page when it loads.

He has asked you a few times now to do this and you kept ignoring him which is why he said you're acting like a jerk. I agree with him because if you check the blogs right now as I post this, a third of them are your battles.

Post these fights in the correct section like I showed you above so as not to spam the other section for people who want to look through proper blogs. That is all he is asking you to do, it's not that hard.

As for the fight, Killer Bee wins in a speedblitz stomp.

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy:

Dude, you talking about my grammar? I know my grammar isn't the best

There is a reason why I don't come to your battle to debate, it because you not putting your battles in the right section. You and the spambots are polluting the blog section, I can't reason with a spambot so I try to reason with you

Yes, you are coming across as a jerk. I keep asking you nicely to use the forums. Also I know a mod give you a warning to stop to, so are you asking to get ban?

@Yusuke52:

Long time no see, thank you for your help

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: Yeah same to you, just been busy so posting was tough.

And it's no problem, but it seems our words have once again fallen on deaf ears as he has decided to ignore not just you, but now me too and "update his blog" once again with the same copy/paste anime that he has been using up until now...

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Killer Bee could speedblitz. Even if speed was equalized I still don't see the fairy tail team standing much of a chance here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SMXLR8: one piece, fairy tail, naruto, toriko and... oh thats 4 :p

LOL

Post by ohgodwhy (1,529 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hmm I wonder if Killer Bee could even speed blitz because Laxus is confirmed as being to turn his entire body into lightening, giving it all the attributes of lightening itself. He also can either teleport or move so fast that it looks like he's teleported. I remember I had a debate about this same topic not too long ago, maybe I can find the thread because I cba to repost everything once again.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/laxus-fairy-tail-vs-shippuuden-naruto/332506/

I'm sure there was one more where I had a good debate with Girugamesh but I can't seem to find it.

Erza herself has been shown to easily be able to dodge a barrage of energy bullets etc etc.

And this is all before they've gotten the massive powerups. Now Erza can take on 100 monsters in which some are as said to be as powerful as the 10 saints and Laxus can move so fast it looks like time has frozen.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy said:

Hmm I wonder if Killer Bee could even speed blitz because Laxus is confirmed as being to turn his entire body into lightening, giving it all the attributes of lightening itself. He also can either teleport or move so fast that it looks like he's teleported. I remember I had a debate about this same topic not too long ago, maybe I can find the thread because I cba to repost everything once again.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/laxus-fairy-tail-vs-shippuuden-naruto/332506/

I'm sure there was one more where I had a good debate with Girugamesh but I can't seem to find it.

Erza herself has been shown to easily be able to dodge a barrage of energy bullets etc etc.

And this is all before they've gotten the massive powerups. Now Erza can take on 100 monsters in which some are as said to be as powerful as the 10 saints and Laxus can move so fast it looks like time has frozen.

Yep, if current bee was not even able to kill satori in blood prison, that means he is not lightspeed to attacks

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Blood Prison isn't canon.

Anyway v2 Killerbee form and his HAchibi form is a dead problem for Laxus and Erza. Base form isn't enough for Killerbee.

Their best counter is hall of thunder but Hachibi is faster in his ranged attacks with MEnacing ball and giant sized whirlwind.

Also while Laxus can transform into lightning he isn't actual lightning speed combat wise. He can use it though something via as a speed technique though.

@321zigzag1: Yeah I agree that 8 tails Bee will pose the threat here. We haven't really seen enough of what Erza and Laxus can do but I do remember way back in early FT Erza, Gray and Natsu defeated a monster that dwarved the 8 tails. Also given the fact that Erza single handidly completed the 100 monster challenge, I'd still say they Erza and Laxus have the advantage here.

It's true that Laxus likely doesn't have lightening style reactions but he can turn into lightening and avoid big attacks like the Bijuu bomb, or if he knows Bee's attacking he could always just use to escape, although that's not really his style.

Erza's so versatile as well, she'd be attacking Bee from all sorts of angles with a wide variety of different attacks.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@JThree47605 said:

Killer Bee could speedblitz. Even if speed was equalized I still don't see the fairy tail team standing much of a chance here.

@jeanroygrant: Naaawwwwwwwww

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel