Killer Bee And Naruto Vs Timeskip Zoro And Luffy

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 21, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 8 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (901 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Killer Bee And Naruto Vs Timeskip Zoro And Luffy

Rules

- Naruto can only go Rikudou Mode

- Killer Bee can do only 1 Bjiuu bomb

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- Win by death

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,624 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Naruto and Bee got this.
Post by othus12 (5,579 posts) See mini bio Level 12

only rikudo mode?

luffy and zoro take this.

Post by taichokage (11,316 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree but just barely. If it were Kyubi mode Naruto then it would be different. But I don't quite see him edging a win like this. Potentially but not probably.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

We haven't seen all of Luffy and Zoro's new abilities yet, so I'll say they have a better chance.

Post by ridtom2 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hmmmm I'd go with Team Naruto. Rikoudo naruto is slightly superior to Luffy in stats, while full on Bijuu Mode Killer Bee is a major threat to both Strawhats. Hell 1 bijuu bomb might end this if they don't get out of range in time.

Post by phantomrant (1,131 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Does Naruto start in RM and does Bee start in Bijuu Mode?

Post by Dream (6,545 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Likely to go with Luffy and Zoro, with a great amount of difficulty. Naruto and Bee are likely to run into problems dealing with their foes' Observation Haki, though Luffy and Zoro can be easily dispatched with a Tailed Beast Ball if they fail to kill off Bee quickly enough. The teams are otherwise at roughly the same level of stats for the most part, though I picture the Haki of the Straw Hats giving them the advantage here.

Post by 5th (999 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: OP says Zoro and Luffy

Anyways, if Team OP dispatch Bee fast enough it's over, however, if Bee gets a chance to go Eight Tailed Beast Mode then he spams a BD (Note: KB's Tailed Beast is the only Tailed Beast known being capable of spamming BD's, rather casually to be honest.)

Post by ridtom2 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@5th: Rule says only one Bijuu Dama. Though just one of those would kill team OP in one hit

Post by phantomrant (1,131 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

@Dream: OP says Zoro and Luffy

Anyways, if Team OP dispatch Bee fast enough it's over, however, if Bee gets a chance to go Eight Tailed Beast Mode then he spams a BD (Note: KB's Tailed Beast is the only Tailed Beast known being capable of spamming BD's, rather casually to be honest.)

Naruto has shown the ability to spam TBBs in the same panel that Bee did.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel