Killer B VS all Fairy Tail Guilds

Topic started by GhostRipple on Oct. 14, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months ago.
Post by GhostRipple (111 posts) See mini bio Level 7

full knowledge. restriction-zeref.

Post by taichokage (13,354 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There's no way Bee could beat EVERY Guild. FT is not so weak that one high tier of the HST can solo all the guilds.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

no way for FT to damage a beast thats got at least Island level durability. 80-90% of them would be one-shotted with just one bijuudama.

Post by taichokage (13,354 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That's actually true but there are several hax abilities that don't really deal with durability. I'm not saying Bee couldnt't beat most of them but I don't see all.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

hes got knowledge about evergreen,bickslow and zeref is restricted. well, i dont remember other FT hax abilities

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Pretty sure Erza can take him by herself.

Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Time to use the Hachibi Armor.

And no restriction on Gildarts?

The links used by Meredy can affect powerful beings?

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You're basically putting Bee against the entire FT-verse

Bee may be powerful but there's no way he's solo'ing the entire FT verse

This thread should be locked.

Post by Fehafare (9,360 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

lol

Post by othus12 (6,861 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Grinpatch: iced shell.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,245 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Im glad to see Killer B in a fight  but he can't take on all those wizards plus there could be other guilds we don't know about and the comment the number 4 wizard saint made that the top 10 are nothing compared to people outside the continent kinda gives me hope that fairy tail might reach HST top tiers one day 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Fairy Law

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Fairy Law

This^

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Fairy Tail owns.

Post by bigz007 (1,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe said:

Fairy Law

Fairy Law indeed, but since OP stated that Bee have full knowledge about the opponents, it will take simultaneous Fairy Law - Grimoire Law for this one.

Post by Ibrahim651 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If I think the battle goes to Natsu He sees an octopus yumm he'll say that and cook him and eat him or burn him into ashes if he goes tailed beast mode he is pretty slow he lost to such weak flames as Ameartatsu then how will he win against Natsu's flames?

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007: or lucy could create gemini and duplicate killer bee while kurohebi copies Gemini and creates killer bee also while rustyrose creates another killer bee or use body restriction magic.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Way too much for Hachibi.

@ninja2170 said:

@bigz007: or lucy could create gemini and duplicate killer bee while kurohebi copies Gemini and creates killer bee also while rustyrose creates another killer bee or use body restriction magic.

Gemini has to touch Killer Bee and has time limit.

Kurohebi copies magic but Killer Bee focuses on taijutsu and kenjutsu with ration channeling, useless ofr him.

If Rustyrose could have imagined a copy he would have done it by now, but he never did. What body restriction?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Worst comes to worst. BIjuu form.

@DBZ_universe said:

Fairy Law

Maybe by hype but featwise I don't see it bringing it down a Tailed Beast.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@321zigzag1: body restriction was used on Lucy (I think in the movie) but that being used plus fairy law and glitter and rustyrose could have just have underestimated his opponents and makroval has a lot of powerful spells and Minerva is very powerful and if that dosent work then just bring in doriate.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ninja2170 said:

@321zigzag1: body restriction was used on Lucy (I think in the movie) but that being used plus fairy law and glitter and rustyrose could have just have underestimated his opponents and makroval has a lot of powerful spells and Minerva is very powerful and if that dosent work then just bring in doriate.

Rustyrose never was in the movie so. Makarov's best spell is fairy law, its just we never saw its max capacity. Its limited to the user's skill. In fact Hades implies it has limits when he stated clashing of both laws would end up worst conclusion.

Underestimation or not, his best spell was Tower of Dingir and also he went all out against Bixlow and Freed so he doesn't have much of an excuse.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel