Kid Trunks vs Kuriza

Topic started by shonen on July 8, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Lil' trunks by default. There's just not enough on Kuriza to give him the win. Tanking one blow doesn't show much. In fact from what I can tell the point of that comic was to not show anything at all. As for whatever this Black Canary vs Piccolo thing, even if it did work(though Destinyheroknight has a great point on how it wouldn't) piccolo would just rip his ears off and then kill her. Like he did in the movie.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@shonen:

This is why i stated in my thread to consider movie feats, and as I said logic dictates that someone with accurate hearing would be affected by sound base attacks.

But, he wasn't weak to loud sound after that. Meaning, he probably train himself not to be weak to it. If you just say "only feats from Movie 4" then I buy it (but you didn't)

Kuriza took a blow from someone who is on par with kid buu. Neko Majin is a gag comic, but the characters toriyama put in to combat him comes from the cannon db universe.

This happen before he meet Goku, there no telling what this time period take place in. (there no guarantee of his power). Also it was just a punch

Neko Majin fighting goku took place after goku met Uub and flew off with him this happens because goku mentions Uub, Uub is shown visibly oder and wearing goku's gi, as well as, goku wearing his outfit at the final martial art tournament where he fights Uub. All this supports that Neko Majin takes place some time after Z, seeing that Goku would have had no time to train Majin during the android, cell, or buu arc, possibly you can argue that this takes place in the `10 year gap between buu and final end of DB, seeing that the time frame between chapters in this manga is very short I doubt it.

Well i said movie 4 feats to be concluded, but perhaps i should of been more specific.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GrayWolf2 said:

Lil' trunks by default. There's just not enough on Kuriza to give him the win. Tanking one blow doesn't show much. In fact from what I can tell the point of that comic was to not show anything at all. As for whatever this Black Canary vs Piccolo thing, even if it did work(though Destinyheroknight has a great point on how it wouldn't) piccolo would just rip his ears off and then kill her. Like he did in the movie.

You make a valid point, but judging as how she can knock out supes and cause his ears to bleed I was giving her and hoping someone say that the slightest chance she could knock him out with her screams before he gets a chance 2.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shonen:

But Vegeta still work for Frieza (who still alive) meaning this take place in the early part of the Android arc (since Vegeta can turn into a Super Saiyan). But I just reread the manga, Neko was able to kick Vegeta's Spaceship out of the sky, so I guessing Kuriza should be around 19 & 20 power levels. (But I doubt that Kuriza is in Kid Buu leagues)

So, I'll chance to Kuriza win

Well i said movie 4 feats to be concluded, but perhaps i should of been more specific.

Yeah, since it only happen in that one movie and it a really forgettable movie

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel