Kid goku's universal genkidama vs Whis

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by GeneralVan 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

RULES

Whis cannot escape

goku is at full health

whis has to kill goku with his own genkidama

STAGE: DRAGON BALL EARTH

who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

and so it begins

Post by Low (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Whis will laugh at it.

Post by Vapovile (1,927 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Whis doesn't seem to be particularly evil like Freiza, Kid Buu, or saiyan saga Vegeta. Since the spirit bomb only kills evil beings, Whis would casually kick the spirit bomb away, and kill Kid Goku with a pair of chopsticks.

@Vapovile: the genkidama kills people wether they are evil or not. if that werent the case goku wouldnt have struggled with kid buu to deflect it.

for the sake of the plot the genkidama works as just fine.

@Low: it vaporized omega which was stomping 2 super saiyan 4 at the same time.

Online Now

@othus12: I'd still say Whis would kick it away. In my opinion, Bills would be on the level of Omega Shenron. So if this were Genkidama vs Bills, it would be a little bit more arguable as to who would win if we took out the evil requirement. And just as I said in the Gogeta vs Bills thread, Whis doesn't have enough feats yet to prove if his power truly is 50% stronger than Bills.

@othus12: Whis, said to be stronger than Bills, who fought and defeated God Form Goku, called him the second strongest guy he has ever faced and looks at Whis from the corner of his eyes. That added to the fact Akira has said Whis is stronger. If God Form Goku = 6 Bills = 10 then Whis = 15. Kid Goku is vastly inferior to God Goku, goes without saying and bills is Gokus strongest enemy thus far. I'm saying. Whis wont have trouble with Goku. Especially Kid Goku.

@Low: this kid goku was different. it tanked like nothing the negative energy ball that even gogeta lvl 4 had to kick.

besides the genkidama is not made just with goku's ki. it includes the ki of all 4 galaxies.

@Vapovile said:

@othus12: I'd still say Whis would kick it away. In my opinion, Bills would be on the level of Omega Shenron. So if this were Genkidama vs Bills, it would be a little bit more arguable as to who would win if we took out the evil requirement. And just as I said in the Gogeta vs Bills thread, Whis doesn't have enough feats yet to prove if his power truly is 50% stronger than Bills.

if bills is on omega shenron level it means bills would get vaporized so that's not even a match. this genkidama was so powerful omega couldnt even touch it.

@othus12: Bills was a universal being. God of Destruction of 7th Universe in the DBmultiverse. Whis is stronger than him. Nope. No matter how many energy it contained, it won't be enough to hinder Whis.

@othus12: Omega was dark energy. Of course it was lethal to him, unlike the pure saiyens it was used on before + Kid Buu - Pure destruction and not enough evil in there. lol.. You gotta be kidding me.

@Low: for the sake of the argument i made the genkidama take full effect. also kid buu being pure destruction and not enough evil? should i remember you that every single piece of goodness got expelled out of buu earlier on that saga? only evil remained. your argument is invalid. unless you have an official scale that measures evilness?

and last....bills universal? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO

@othus12: It doesn't necessarily means no good = evil. Like I said, Kid Buu was pure unrestricted destruction who knew nothing else.

Bills = God of Destruction. He was aware of the existence of multiverses. He said there were 12 iirc universes. He is the God of Destruction of the 7th universe. Anyway, Bills was the universal God of Destruction of the 7th Universe. Should be more than enough to say he is universe level.

Online Now

@othus12: Well Bills doesn't seem evil either, so it would have less of an effect on him than Omega Shenron. It would be the same result though, if we took away the evil restriction.

@Low said:

@othus12: Bills was a universal being. God of Destruction of 7th Universe in the DBmultiverse. Whis is stronger than him. Nope. No matter how many energy it contained, it won't be enough to hinder Whis.

@othus12: Omega was dark energy. Of course it was lethal to him, unlike the pure saiyens it was used on before + Kid Buu - Pure destruction and not enough evil in there. lol.. You gotta be kidding me.

I would have to disagree with you about Bills being a universal being. It was only STATED that he is galaxy level, and could destroy a solar system in an instant. However, feat wise, his best destruction feat is destroying 6 small planets by crashing directly into them after eating a piece of wasabi. To paraphrase Justalittlegirl, a king is able to rule over a country, but he doesn't have the power to destroy it all.

@Low: in buu's case it does since it split into a good part and an evil one. you know the rest.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bills isn't universal that is such a far fetched and ridiculous claim.

@Vapovile: Yes, I know he was stated to be Galaxy level.

the thing is he isnt even galaxy level.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Isn't Bills only Solar System level?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Isn't Bills only Solar System level?

exactly.

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

We dont know in what level Whis is. He'll definitely be stronger than Omega Shenron. He'll strugle with the spirit bomb like kid buu.

Whis ==> GENKI DAMA <==Kid goku

@gokugx: remember this kid goku took the negative energy ball to the face and he smiled at it. not even gogeta ssj4 managed to do that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel