Kid Goku vs Naruto

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by dragon_shinigami (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1

goku would win because of 13 reasons 

1. when naruto uses the kagebunshinn, goku could just use the afterimage technique to confuse naruto 
2. he has more brute strength than TS sakura and possibly tsunade even without ki 
3. he's faster and better at hand to hand combat than gai 
4. he's as fast a learner as sharingan sasuke 
5. he's a better staff fighter than tenten 
6. he has more stamina than naruto 
7. can take 5x the beating naruto gets and act like nothing happened 
8. ki uses at most half the effort of chakra to use 
9. he could take a hit that could destroy a city and still have strength left to fight 
10. wouldn't give naruto enough time to think up a plan 
11. if naruto did go kyuubi, goku would still have a strength and advantage without any side effects 
12. if goku went ozaaru, he'd ki blast kyuubi naruto 3 ways to sundam 
13. KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@dragon_shinigami said:
"goku would win because of 13 reasons  1. when naruto uses the kagebunshinn, goku could just use the afterimage technique to confuse naruto 2. he has more brute strength than TS sakura and possibly tsunade even without ki 3. he's faster and better at hand to hand combat than gai 4. he's as fast a learner as sharingan sasuke 5. he's a better staff fighter than tenten 6. he has more stamina than naruto 7. can take 5x the beating naruto gets and act like nothing happened 8. ki uses at most half the effort of chakra to use 9. he could take a hit that could destroy a city and still have strength left to fight 10. wouldn't give naruto enough time to think up a plan 11. if naruto did go kyuubi, goku would still have a strength and advantage without any side effects 12. if goku went ozaaru, he'd ki blast kyuubi naruto 3 ways to sundam 13. KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!! "

Yep kid goku outclasses naruto in every way.
Post by Kamehamehawave (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I think that kid goku would beat naruto. Naruto may be able to use moves like shadow clone jutsu and rasengan but he has no long ranged moves, except for throwing kunais and shuriken. Whereas goku can you kamehameha and his power pole. Naruto can use the ninetail foxes power but as a kid he hardly has any control so he would become slightly savage. In general goku is stronger physically than naruto he is also faster. Naruto would probably underestimate goku because of his size. I like both of them but goku would. it would be an amizing fight.! 
Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kamehamehawave: it might be decent if naruto indeed has control of the kyubi but even with his massive upgrade along with sage mode he still loses. 

strength Goku>Naruto even in sage mode though now they might be close
durability Goku > Naruto as goku takes bullets without getting hurt as well as super energy blasts
fighting skills Goku > Naruto by a lot
energy powers Goku>>>Naruto even though it is both of their strong points Naruto isn't at moon busting level.
intelligence  neither particularly smart but naruto is a little smarter but both use their battle instict more and goku is superior there.
speed  goku>>naruto. Goku has shown speed greater than even bleach chars and if you count the nibus then goku dwarfs naruto

yeah even kyubi sage naruto loses. Kid  Krillin might be a better match for Naruto.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku have the speed and strength to win this fight. He have show that he can survive a blast that can destroy a city.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spite. 

Goku wins.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
goku ofcourse
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
goku unless naruto went 6 tails
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Kid Goku with relative ease. He is clearly faster than Naruto and should be able to dodge and evade every single one of his attacks. One single punch from Kid Goku should literally knock Naruto's head off provided that Goku has a massive strength advantage. A simple kamehameha wave would vaporize Naruto. I say this is a spite. 

ND
Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Kid Goku
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if we equalized speed, strength, durability, and energy goku would still win due to skill.
Post by MoonLightKnight (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

i like kid Goku but i have to give it too Naruto cuse he's a demon for the win
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

kid goku need about 3 other naruto characters for them to have a chance
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Kid Goku wins this easy.
Hypersonic Kid Goku vs Possibly Supersonic Naruto

Crazy Speed Blitz.

This is Spite.
@MoonLightKnight: Being a demon will help Naruto win? If you think using his fox abilities will help him you are mistaken my friend. Kid Goku is more than capable of blitzing Naruto due to his vastly superior speed. The situation is even more worse because Kid Goku is much stronger (physically) not to mention a much more skilled fighter.  

ND
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Newdeath: Indeed, even Part 2 Naruto with the Kyuubi mastered has limited hope to hurt Goku standing still. Kid Goku survived a blast equaling the destruction of a small city(=comparable to Konoha). And we are talking about Part 1...no, it's a simple stomp. Kid Goku is the second strongest pre-puberty fighter I know of.
@willyvereb: Indeed. I'd like to see how Naruto would plan to survive a kamehameha wave. 

ND
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku was so fast that not even master Roshi, who can easily see bullets was able to see him. Speed of bullet is around "1200-1500 m/s" (Ballistics. The World Book Encyclopedia. New York: World Book, 1998.) , and bullet is 1000+ times smaller then Goku, which makes it 1000+ times harder to see. And this is Goku before he drank sacred water and became incomparably faster, and before he started a training with mr. Popo.  
but this was never a real debate anyway.

Post by apoptosis61 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 6
cant believe there are people who thinks naruto can take goku...... i mean wtf
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There is no HST character who could win at the 21st Tenaichi Budokai
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel