Kid Goku vs Naruto

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku should be able to win here
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Tradog said:
"goku wins he has picked up things like giant piccolo trees from the root small moutains naruto at his best in shippuden can pick up a rhino nine tails was beat by a punch to the gut  even 4 tails at max can only destroy a small part of a forest  whil goku max kamehameha can do more along side that this fight would go on a while so when the moon comes out noruto is screwed it can destroy a planet in  only about a year and in only takes that long because of the moon it doesnt stay up forever but  against 1 person it should be more than enough  naruto has no attacks to cut off his tail even if he did goku would fall and crush naruto. As for shadow clones goku has fought tien who can do the multi clone move and his clones dont die after 1 hit    and they can do ki blast and everything and each had 3 eye goku wins not easly but without taking too much damage on top of that he learned light speed with mr popo and beat people who can fly when he couldnt. Goku wins."

Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Two tails, no more needed to own kid Goku.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" Two tails, no more needed to own kid Goku. "
Thats interesting seeing as how nine tails can only destroy a city while ozaaru can destroy a planet in a year only because the moon goes down often and 4 taild couldnt even touch orochimaru kid goku was trained to be light speed with kami and popo and goku can do his  ape fist that he did on piccolo a guy who would own naruto anyway naruto got knocked out and died from falling off a cliff and has died multiple times and is only alive because of the countless times ninetails has saved him baby goku was only knocked out from falling off a waterfall a max kamehameha  can destroy a castle by master roshi now imagine goku doing it or goku will blow naruto up befor he goes to nine tailes goku wins almost easly.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Thats interesting seeing as how nine tails can only destroy a city while ozaaru can destroy a planet in a year only because the moon goes down often and 4 taild couldnt even touch orochimaru kid goku was trained to be light speed with kami and popo and goku can do his  ape fist that he did on piccolo a guy who would own naruto anyway naruto got knocked out and died from falling off a cliff and has died multiple times and is only alive because of the countless times ninetails has saved him baby goku was only knocked out from falling off a waterfall a max kamehameha  can destroy a castle by master roshi now imagine goku doing it or goku will blow naruto up befor he goes to nine tailes goku wins almost easly."
It's not interesting at all, if you wanted this fight to be between an oozaru, you should post an oozaru, otherwise it's not the case. Kid goku moving at "light speed" is incorrect and inconsistent, that was not stated nor was he able to move anywhere near lightspeed later in life when he was even stronger then he was as a kid, your arguements are based on VERY selective and inconsistent showings. And please don't bring up deaths when using kakarot as a refrence you should know he dies every wednesday. He gets hit by regular thrown objects al lthe time, I change my arguement, Naruto doesn't even need the nine-tails he just outfights him in every way.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I wish people would stop using the whole nine tails thing. Naruto is nothing more than a wild animal, and loses all inteligence and common sense.

In sage mode, he is very smart and one of the most intelligent fighters in the series. Power is not everything people :)

@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Thats interesting seeing as how nine tails can only destroy a city while ozaaru can destroy a planet in a year only because the moon goes down often and 4 taild couldnt even touch orochimaru
Last i checked this was naruto vs Goku. Not Nine Tails Vs Oozaru. Neither one will transform.

Did you even read or watch that fight. Naruto hit Orochimaru and more than once. The only problem was putting him down, which is almost impossible to do.

@Tradog said:
kid goku was trained to be light speed with kami and popo
Can you show me proof that Goku can move at light speed, when he was a kid? I dont think he ever achieved light speed. This not counting Instant transmission.

@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
 goku can do his  ape fist that he did on piccolo a guy who would own naruto anyway naruto got knocked out and died from falling off a cliff and has died multiple times and is only alive because of the countless times ninetails has saved him
Whats stopping Naruto from surrrounding Goku with hundreds of clones and launching a load of rasenshurikens, Only one needs to hit, and once it does Goku's body will be reduced to near nothing. Naruto can use his clones tto defend himself or just use them to distract Goku. Afterall he ain't that bright. Naruto does not need to fight right away. He can also use his clones to determine Goku's speeed, strength, technique and abiliities. From thir he can figure out a plan to defeat him. He's done it against Pein and kakuzu.

Naruto has never died. A younger naruto requires the nine tails but current doesen't.

@Tradog said:
a max kamehameha  can destroy a castle by master roshi now imagine goku doing it or goku will blow naruto up befor he goes to nine tailes goku wins almost easly. "

Naruto could dodge it, or create clones to surround himself and have them take the attack. He could also summon Gambunta, and him crush Goku.

I do honestly belive  Goku would win, as my first post in this thread says, but i dont believe its a curbstomp in Goku's favour. Thats why im debating. ^_^

@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Thats interesting seeing as how nine tails can only destroy a city while ozaaru can destroy a planet in a year only because the moon goes down often and 4 taild couldnt even touch orochimaru kid goku was trained to be light speed with kami and popo and goku can do his  ape fist that he did on piccolo a guy who would own naruto anyway naruto got knocked out and died from falling off a cliff and has died multiple times and is only alive because of the countless times ninetails has saved him baby goku was only knocked out from falling off a waterfall a max kamehameha  can destroy a castle by master roshi now imagine goku doing it or goku will blow naruto up befor he goes to nine tailes goku wins almost easly."
It's not interesting at all, if you wanted this fight to be between an oozaru, you should post an oozaru, otherwise it's not the case. Kid goku moving at "light speed" is incorrect and inconsistent, that was not stated nor was he able to move anywhere near lightspeed later in life when he was even stronger then he was as a kid, your arguements are based on VERY selective and inconsistent showings. And please don't bring up deaths when using kakarot as a refrence you should know he dies every wednesday. He gets hit by regular thrown objects al lthe time, I change my arguement, Naruto doesn't even need the nine-tails he just outfights him in every way. "
Please read my other post just as oozaru wasnt in the argument neither was nine tails as iv said this fight would go on a while so when the moon comes out or unless you are saying we cant use shippuuden naruto aswell.  And during the freiza saga king kai said he could track movements that were light speed thats how he was able to follow goku in the space ship it was going light  speed but when he was fighting freeza he said he couldnt even see them thats why it surprised him so much  what are you talking about ever wednsday?  and What I find interesting is your bias is showing goku dodged gun fire by the red ribbon army so shurikens wont help he fought and beat tien's clones wich are much stronger than naruto's  the only thing naruto can do that would help without ninetails is the rasengan  and he wont even be able to hit him with it  and  naruto can hardly pick up a bolder without ninetails goku can pick a tree from its roots even small mountains and he picked up giant piccolo and threw him over his shoulder and about the light speed thing

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_103.jpg

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_104.jpg

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_105.jpg

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_106.jpg http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_103.jpg

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_104.jpg

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume%2014&pg=dragonball_v14_105.jpg

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-14.html?ch=Volume

@Acer said:
" I wish people would stop using the whole nine tails thing. Naruto is nothing more than a wild animal, and loses all inteligence and common sense.

In sage mode, he is very smart and one of the most intelligent fighters in the series. Power is not everything people :)

@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Thats interesting seeing as how nine tails can only destroy a city while ozaaru can destroy a planet in a year only because the moon goes down often and 4 taild couldnt even touch orochimaru
Last i checked this was naruto vs Goku. Not Nine Tails Vs Oozaru. Neither one will transform.

Did you even read or watch that fight. Naruto hit Orochimaru and more than once. The only problem was putting him down, which is almost impossible to do.

@Tradog said:
kid goku was trained to be light speed with kami and popo
Can you show me proof that Goku can move at light speed, when he was a kid? I dont think he ever achieved light speed. This not counting Instant transmission.

@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
 goku can do his  ape fist that he did on piccolo a guy who would own naruto anyway naruto got knocked out and died from falling off a cliff and has died multiple times and is only alive because of the countless times ninetails has saved him
Whats stopping Naruto from surrrounding Goku with hundreds of clones and launching a load of rasenshurikens, Only one needs to hit, and once it does Goku's body will be reduced to near nothing. Naruto can use his clones tto defend himself or just use them to distract Goku. Afterall he ain't that bright. Naruto does not need to fight right away. He can also use his clones to determine Goku's speeed, strength, technique and abiliities. From thir he can figure out a plan to defeat him. He's done it against Pein and kakuzu.

Naruto has never died. A younger naruto requires the nine tails but current doesen't.

@Tradog said:
a max kamehameha  can destroy a castle by master roshi now imagine goku doing it or goku will blow naruto up befor he goes to nine tailes goku wins almost easly. "

Naruto could dodge it, or create clones to surround himself and have them take the attack. He could also summon Gambunta, and him crush Goku.

I do honestly belive  Goku would win, as my first post in this thread says, but i dont believe its a curbstomp in Goku's favour. Thats why im debating. ^_^

"
yea sorry man you are right but  I was just a little to into this I just wasnt thinking but  again naruto clones die after getting pushed rember neji doing it?  so a kamehameha would whipe all of them out and he could use the smake to his advantage as he did with krillin  and the shurikens goku can dodge  I just gave scan about the speed and about gamabunta remember when goku lifted giant piccolo over his shoulder? he was just as big as chief toad  also even if the clone tried to defend him goku's attack would go through them easly and hit naruto  plus goku has mor stamina than naruto and he has fought ninja and even androids before and naruto has been stapped and when sasuke dropped him on his head he almost died if it werent for the beast so if goku gets one fatle blow on naruto it could be over.
Post by wang (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
hellow

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Acer said:
" I wish people would stop using the whole nine tails thing. Naruto is nothing more than a wild animal, and loses all inteligence and common sense.

The pic shows pre-shippuden Naruto vs Goku and a thousand of him does not make even one percent of a difference
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"
@Acer said:

The pic shows pre-shippuden Naruto vs Goku and a thousand of him does not make even one percent of a difference"
true
Some factors for Goku's advantage:

-"Yoibo" (almighty pole) can stretch indefinitely
-"Kintoun" (nimbus cloud) permits high speed flight
-"Senzu beans gives instant regen

and Naruto is ONLY human ( Kyuubi powered but still human) Goku is a member of the Saiya-jin (Saiyans) an alien "Warrior" race

@Nerx said:
"
@Acer said:

The pic shows pre-shippuden Naruto vs Goku and a thousand of him does not make even one percent of a difference "
The pic shows it, that does not mean we aren't using shippuden. The creator might have only had that pic at his dispossal.

Prove that it doesen't make a difference. When Naruto could use his clones to determine everything about Goku's abilities and come up with a plan. He could distract him using his clones and hide away, While Goku is distracted he could attak him with a rasenshuriken without Goku knowing it, because his focus would be on the clones.

@Nerx said:
" Some factors for Goku's advantage:-"Yoibo" (almighty pole) can stretch indefinitely-"Kintoun" (nimbus cloud) permits high speed flight-"Senzu beans gives instant regenand Naruto is ONLY human ( Kyuubi powered but still human) Goku is a member of the Saiya-jin (Saiyans) an alien "Warrior" race "
  1. A pole can be dodged, or caught. Allowing Naruto to counter.
  2. Goku will have to come near naruto to hit him. Yet again whats stopping Naruto from using a rasenshuriken to defend himself.
  3. Where does it say in the OP that Goku has senzu beans?

@Acer said:
"
@Nerx said:
"
@Acer said:

The pic shows pre-shippuden Naruto vs Goku and a thousand of him does not make even one percent of a difference "
The pic shows it, that does not mean we aren't using shippuden. The creator might have only had that pic at his dispossal.

Prove that it doesen't make a difference. When Naruto could use his clones to determine everything about Goku's abilities and come up with a plan. He could distract him using his clones and hide away, While Goku is distracted he could attak him with a rasenshuriken without Goku knowing it, because his focus would be on the clones.

@Nerx said:
" Some factors for Goku's advantage:-"Yoibo" (almighty pole) can stretch indefinitely-"Kintoun" (nimbus cloud) permits high speed flight-"Senzu beans gives instant regenand Naruto is ONLY human ( Kyuubi powered but still human) Goku is a member of the Saiya-jin (Saiyans) an alien "Warrior" race "
  2. Goku will have to come near naruto to hit him. Yet again whats stopping Naruto from using a rasenshuriken to defend himself.
"
Kid Goku as in the one in Dragonball or the one in DBGT? cause a super saiyan can literally give a landslide
@Nerx said:
"
@Acer said:
"
@Nerx said:
"
@Acer said:

@Nerx said:
"
Kid Goku as in the one in Dragonball or the one in DBGT? cause a super saiyan can literally give a landslide "
either way kid goku wins.
Anything past kid Goku (Dragonball) DESTROYS Naruto
@Acer said:
" Anything past kid Goku (Dragonball) DESTROYS Naruto "
Agreed
@Nerx said:
"
@Acer said:
" Anything past kid Goku (Dragonball) DESTROYS Naruto "
Agreed "
and anything befor kid goku defeats naruto.
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
nimbus kamehameha combo kid goku wins
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Goku wins this, master roshi destroyed the moon with his ki, and so he could focus that ki in his fist and own naruto.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel