Kid Goku vs Naruto

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
caption
Goku can take bazooka shots like nothing and you do know he dodged lighting before right? naruto not even going to be able to catch him
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
hiei_hyabusha said:
"
caption
Goku can take bazooka shots like nothing and you do know he dodged lighting before right? naruto not even going to be able to catch him
"
yet energy attacks apparently are stronger some how "according to what i've seen" yet you're right naruto is human and can die by even a bad hit, but Haku moved at speed of light and naruto manage to beat him with the nine tailed fox power which means he also had to move at speed of light to match him.

Here is a video of the fight Haku is the guy that looks like a girl and wears a mask he moves (according to the story) at speed of light and look what happens to him XD Is a cool video by the way you're no waisting your time if you watch it XD

Morita_Shunsuke said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"
caption
"
yet energy attacks apparently are stronger some how "according to what i've seen" yet you're right naruto is human and can die by even a bad hit, but Haku moved at speed of light and naruto manage to beat him with the nine tailed fox power which means he also had to move at speed of light to match him.

Here is a video of the fight Haku is the guy that looks like a girl and wears a mask he moves (according to the story) at speed of light and look what happens to him XD Is a cool video by the way you're no waisting your time if you watch it XD

"
Haku is only light speed when moving between mirrors thats why sasuke could react to the needles. he was not in the mirror when naruto hit him
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ok I'm watching it as we speak XD

naruto starts transforming

after Naruto turned into the first state. "The blood lust on his eyes this is no longer a child." haku tried to strike him with needles and Naruto burst out in rage. The needles are just repel away from his body. Haku moved to another mirror "His chakra grows stronger every second" said Haku while watching Naruto. then he adds "I must strike now" He tries again the needles and succeeds but nauto's power is so strong it just shoots the needles away in a burst of power. naruto then swiftly runs and strikes breaking one of the mirrors. While peace of a mirror was flying above Naruto.. Haku came out of the mirror holding needles in his hand, he was going straight to Naruto at short distance trying to stab naruto on the back.. he came out of the mirror, he should be in light speed there, and naruto dodge it. "Impossible" said Haku.

haku tries to get to the other mirror and naruto grabbed his arm and pulled him back holding him while glaring.. "Those eyes" said Haku, "I can.. his energy is too strong!"  that's when naruto strikes him so hard it cracks his mask and makes Haku fly right through his own crystal mirror to the outside. the mask shatter out of haku's face while he speaks these words:

"Zabuza I am no match for this boy. master, I have failed."

Naruto is coming at him with a diabolic look on his face apparently for a final attack to finish him off. but then the next thing you know naruto stopped the final blow after seen Haku's face.

Uhh is not the end but I'm tired already XD

I think I've proven my point enough XD

later peeps :D
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Ok I'm watching it as we speak XD

naruto starts transforming

after Naruto turned into the first state. "The blood lust on his eyes this is no longer a child." haku tried to strike him with needles and Naruto burst out in rage. The needles are just repel away from his body. Haku moved to another mirror "His chakra grows stronger every second" said Haku while watching Naruto. then he adds "I must strike now" He tries again the needles and succeeds but nauto's power is so strong it just shoots the needles away in a burst of power. naruto then swiftly runs and strikes breaking one of the mirrors. While peace of a mirror was flying above Naruto.. Haku came out of the mirror holding needles in his hand, he was going straight to Naruto at short distance trying to stab naruto on the back.. he came out of the mirror, he should be in light speed there, and naruto dodge it. "Impossible" said Haku.

haku tries to get to the other mirror and naruto grabbed his arm and pulled him back holding him while glaring.. "Those eyes" said Haku, "I can.. his energy is too strong!"  that's when naruto strikes him so hard it cracks his mask and makes Haku fly right through his own crystal mirror to the outside. the mask shatter out of haku's face while he speaks these words:

"Zabuza I am no match for this boy. master, I have failed."

Naruto is coming at him with a diabolic look on his face apparently for a final attack to finish him off. but then the next thing you know naruto stopped the final blow after seen Haku's face.

Uhh is not the end but I'm tired already XD

I think I've proven my point enough XD

later peeps :D"
Haku is only light speed when going from mirror to mirror when he attacked naruto from above he was not going mirror to mirror so he was not lightspeed his needle are not light speed ether thats why sasuke could react to them. naurto wont catch goku and its not like his nine tails form can be controlled goku could finish him off before it even happened
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
NARUTO.....Goku don't got a chance.
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Rain_Man said:
"Kid Goku, he might be underated ( not having much grasp on his powers) but since Naruto get's alittle stubbron i'm going witht Kid"
lol what?
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Goku loses this fight realy really fast!
TheNomad said:
"Goku loses this fight realy really fast!"
  goku has beaten the worlds best martial artist. goku would kill naruto with one of his own kunai
hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
  goku has beaten the worlds best martial artist. goku would kill naruto with one of his own kunai"
umm Goku doesn't kill unless he has no other option
Villelater said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
  goku has beaten the worlds best martial artist. goku would kill naruto with one of his own kunai"
umm Goku doesn't kill unless he has no other option"
ok he would just beat the crap out of naruto until he was unconscious
but still this is Kid Goku were talking about! he'd probaly let Naruto get his last effort before ending the fight
Villelater said:
"but still this is Kid Goku were talking about! he'd probaly let Naruto get his last effort before ending the fight"
or he would just punch him in the face and knock him out
eh...something simple like that
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If he can kill a pretodactyl with his Staff (which will go up Naruto's @$$) then a Ramen-addict would be easier
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
goku wins he has picked up things like giant piccolo trees from the root small moutains naruto at his best in shippuden can pick up a rhino nine tails was beat by a punch to the gut  even 4 tails at max can only destroy a small part of a forest  whil goku max kamehameha can do more along side that this fight would go on a while so when the moon comes out noruto is screwed it can destroy a planet in  only about a year and in only takes that long because of the moon it doesnt stay up forever but  against 1 person it should be more than enough  naruto has no attacks to cut off his tail even if he did goku would fall and crush naruto. As for shadow clones goku has fought tien who can do the multi clone move and his clones dont die after 1 hit    and they can do ki blast and everything and each had 3 eye goku wins not easly but without taking too much damage on top of that he learned light speed with mr popo and beat people who can fly when he couldnt. Goku wins.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Naruto
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Acer said:
"Naruto"
How?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tradog said:
"Acer said:
"Naruto"
How?"
Naruto can't even touch the little alien...
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
o come on ya all no kid goku would win
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel