Kid Goku vs Naruto

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Kid Goku
Kid Goku
Part 1
Part 1
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Kid Goku has dealt with a Ninja before...he has good chances of winning
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Kid Goku, he might be underated ( not having much grasp on his powers) but since Naruto get's alittle stubbron i'm going witht Kid
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
kid goku was taking taking bullets to the head and not even doing anything to him and getting hit with bazookas. naruto gets shot he dies. kid goku is def underrated he would curb stump naruto . believe it
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I think Naruto would win depending on which version of him we are using here.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I go with Naruto because of more variety of techniques and will power, he is too hard of a target because of the clones and you never know if you got him or a substitution... also if Goku is beating him to a pulp the nine tails fox would take care of the rest

I think Naruto has the win here :) 

Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I dunno at all. Naruto's smarter and has a lot more tactics so I think maybe him, but it really depends.
The real question is: Kamehameha or Rasengan?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kid Goku and Kamehameha is more of a cult-classic than Rasengan.
Kamehameha is a blast, in Kid Goku state is more about impact since he does not have the power he has in DBZ to deintegrate.

Rasengan is a reaper it chews through your opponent's flesh first (Like the tree when Jiraiya was explaning it)  then it explodes (Like the water tanks when Naruto faught Sasuke) 

I'm not saying that Naruto if he is hit  with the Kamehameha wouldn't be taken out. but Kid Goku is easier to target than Naruto, like I said before because of Naruto's specialty the clones and all the other jutsus.. the kamehameha is the best weapon goku has and the stick.. Naruto in the other hands has several jutsus and a pouch of ninja tools... 

I think the fight would be a interesting one but once Naruto realize that the biggest threat is the kamehameha wave and maybe the disk (Not sure if he had it then) he will figure out how to counter it and turn the fight against him.

but tell me how can Goku turn any of Naruto's technikes to a positive? WHAT CAN KID GOKU DO AGAINST 100 NARUTOS?! lol   XD

Also

EVENTUALLY Goku's Ki will tire out and since Naruto has TWO tipes of Chacras, Ki, spiritual power etc.  I don't think he will get tired!

Naruto ftw

Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Goku Curbstomp
Credo said:
"Goku Curbstomp"
curbstomp? how? o_O?
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Credo said:
"Goku Curbstomp"
curbstomp? how? o_O?"
Goku is faster and a much better fighter. Naruto is only average, he will never even hit Goku.
Credo said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Credo said:
"Goku Curbstomp"
curbstomp? how? o_O?"
Goku is faster and a much better fighter. Naruto is only average, he will never even hit Goku."

this is kid Goku not big Goku O_O Naruto is a great strategist and not just straight combatant (when he needs to be)  I mean he beat Neiji with a strategy he went straight through his 360 vision and "ultimate defense"

also with the Naruto Uzumaki mirrage I don't see kid Goku has much chance. XD

If Naruto is fast enough to punch sharingan Sasuke he is fast enough to hit kid Goku. remember that; that boy that accompanied Sabuza moved (ACCORDING TO THE STORY)  at speed of light yet Sasuke was able to see him with the sharingan. then if he moved at speed of light and sasuke could see him moving and even burned him and naruto is able to punch Sasuke (Fight in the hospital) how fast can Naruto be moving? (Not speed of light but fast enough for Sasuke not been able to react which is really fast) not to mention that With the nine tail fox's power naruto was even faster than that Sabuza kid. I think he was named Aku or something like that XD

And! If Goku turns Oozaru Naruto can even the field with the summoning jutsu as well, I say is a good match but Goku has never face someone like Naruto (When he is Kid Goku)

The Naruto story is too much to compare to Dragon ball (Not dragon ball Z)  but to much against dragon ball. but it was fun also though XD
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Naruto would wax Goku's ass in this fight right here.
TheNomad said:
"Naruto would wax Goku's ass in this fight right here."
Just no
caption
caption
caption
caption

coincidence :P

by the way you realize that Naruto is a super saiyan already lol XD

Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
Just no
caption
caption
"
Yes he would the Nine tailed Fox is greater then Goku.
TheNomad said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
Just no
caption
caption
"
Yes he would the Nine tailed Fox is greater then Goku."
What has the nine tails fox done that makes him greater then goku he cant even destroy a village master roshi blew up the moon and kid goku gets way stronger then him. also naruto cant even go nine tails
Post by Hottness (128 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'd have to go with Goku on this one
hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
Just no
caption
caption
"
Yes he would the Nine tailed Fox is greater then Goku."
What has the nine tails fox done that makes him greater then goku he cant even destroy a village master roshi blew up the moon and kid goku gets way stronger then him. also naruto cant even go nine tails"
A village full with ninjas.. the nine tail fox was too powerful and was wiping it out, they couln't kill it so they had to seal it in naruto costing the life of the fourth Hokage as well, the most powerful shinobi.

this is not about power is about technique, stamina and strategy since Goku is also a good combatant, Naruto has that in spades..

Naruto                                                            Kid Goku

2 chakras                                                           1 Ki = chakra     posibility: goku uses all his ki and falls before naruto

multi techniques                                            focus on maybe two or three techniques, the rest is fighting: variety wins

heavy hitter/ taijutsu                                       heavy hitter/ martial arts:    they are both heavy hitters though

weapons: ninja weapons                             strong bo staff

others: Nine tail fox power                             Oozaru (there is no moon like you said)  naruto advantage

specialties: Jutsus, rasengan                       energy wave blast

Naruto ftw

and! the nine tails fox heals naruto by the way, practically brough him back from the dead XD (evil Sasuke vs Naruto)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel