Kid Goku vs Espada

Topic started by GeneralVan on June 6, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@supernova7005: I know his destructive level is high but I didn't see him busting a city not even Hado 96 destroyed a town....so I am not sure if he is one.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@supernova7005: I know his destructive level is high but I didn't see him busting a city not even Hado 96 destroyed a town....so I am not sure if he is one.

Yama's hado 96 was casted without an incantation and when he was nearly dead. So we can't compare hado 96 with lanza, as different characters have feats of their own.

btw area of effect =/= attack potency.

And OBD has calculated Lanza's DC to be about the same level as King Piccolo's city buster http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=116602

Kid Goku may beat Ulquiorra with high difficulty. But against Ulquiorra+Stark, he loses

@supernova7005: Well yeah that's what am saying solo he can beat them but not easy since they can fly and that could actually give them the win.

Also sorry but I don't accept OBD nor the calcs.

Post by Dream (7,616 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku could cream through the first scenario with a great amount of difficulty as many of the Espada have flight advantage and Ulquiorra has destructive potential on par with Goku.

Against the combined might of the Espada though, it would be too overwhelming for Goku to overcome all at once.

@Dream: I agree and Barragan makes it worst for Goku.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid Goku wins scenario 1 without much trouble.

Not sure about number 2.

Does Goku get to have Kinto'un and power pole?

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Round 1:Kid Goku

Round 2:Espada

Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: Only power pole.

@GeneralVan: Ok.

Goku takes all the Espada (except Barragan) to the moon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel