Kid Buu Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Jan. 22, 2011. Last post by othus12 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Begin, All reasons and points must be explain while posting.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Why I need to explain things. You didn't took the time in making this, so why I need to explain? 
Buu wins 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Majin Buu, your time has come! (for victory, in this thread)
Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm inclined to say Buu if this is current Thor, unless Thor has some atomizing beam or evil cleansing attack or something of the like.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'll go with Thor. (SHOCKER!) 

@taichokage said:

"I'm inclined to say Buu if this is current Thor, unless Thor has some atomizing beam or evil cleansing attack or something of the like."

Mjolnir still has all it's powers. It hasn't gotten any weaker, you still get the "10 TIMES MORE POWERFUL VERSION OF YOUR ATTACK!" to the point Thor's ripping reality apart against one of Chaos King's boys.  
That was pretty much Current Thor taking the time machine back to classic levels and turning off his jobber aura, aka another absurd feat to add to Thor's list of absurd feats.
Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: Trust me I know Thor pretty well. But you remind me of stuff I forget, lol. Modern Thor just doesn't have nearly as many good feats as his older counterparts. Classic, Odinforce, and RK versions win (the latter two own) but I haven't seen much out of Modern Thor.
@Destinyheroknight: Why do I need to take time on making this? Probably because I'm a busy person, that is the correct response to your question.
@mydeathlyways:
Well I make battle when I'm not busy 
Why you make a battle if you are busy, a battle thead need more time not just throwing characters into it. 

@taichokage said:
" @Hellos: Trust me I know Thor pretty well. But you remind me of stuff I forget, lol. Modern Thor just doesn't have nearly as many good feats as his older counterparts. Classic, Odinforce, and RK versions win (the latter two own) but I haven't seen much out of Modern Thor. "
Honestly, taking an attack from a being that is supposed to have consumed / absorbed multiple worlds and their pantheons up to 10 thousand Gods and then one shotting them comes off as classic Thor as it gets lol.

So was his Bullrush with Galactus, but that would require a dig through my scans to post. =P  
Current Thor has some nice feats that make you feel Classic Thor, but he just has alot of outright jobbing moments from Wolverine joke of a fight, the Dark Avengers fiasco when he essentially one shots the Sentry and by some miracle gets pwned by the rest of the team which is SIGNIFICANTLY weaker, to him getting one shotted by his own attack by Cho(Which is about as !@#$ing ridiculous as it gets). Those showings are just plain stupid.
@Hellos: I find that illogical for Thor to one hit kill Buu. Buu, may not be durable but his stretchy and latex body can survive and take anything physical as in punches and more. Even doe a single hit from Thor can bust a planet, It won't be able to split Buu. It will simply penetrate him, plus Buu can regenerate and also clone him self.
@mydeathlyways said:

"@Hellos: I find that illogical for Thor to one hit kill Buu. Buu, may not be durable but his stretchy and latex body can survive and take anything physical as in punches and more. Even doe a single hit from Thor can bust a planet, It won't be able to split Buu. It will simply penetrate him, plus Buu can regenerate and also clone him self. "

I wasn't talking about Kid Buu. I was talking about the being that had absorbed 10 thousand dark gods into itself along with said god's planets,  Glory.
Thor one shotted it, it could also regenerate and later came back much more weak to try and kill Thor when he couldn't remember who he was as donald blake, who he actually absorbs and blows up from the inside out due to a prayer. 

If he does the same thing to Kid Buu, Kid Buu won't be comming back. Glory had a connection to Chaos King so it can't be completely killed off, Thor was just able to put it down, twice.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post deleted
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@mydeathlyways said:
"@Hellos: I find that illogical for Thor to one hit kill Buu. Buu, may not be durable but his stretchy and latex body can survive and take anything physical as in punches and more. Even doe a single hit from Thor can bust a planet, It won't be able to split Buu. It will simply penetrate him, plus Buu can regenerate and also clone him self. "

A body like that... Thor's lightning can probably do some damage to Buu considering that it's nearly 1 mil times hotter than normal lightning. However, I say Buu takes this 6.5/10
Post by GalaxyBusterBroly (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Kid Buu would win this due to Galaxy Busting and regenerating from virtually nothing (atoms) before.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Couldn't Kid Buu transmute Mjolnir if he wanted to?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,407 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheLegendaryOne:  yes but ssj3 goku was able to dodge kid buus candy beam, and i heard thor has ftl reflexes so he should also be able to dodge
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In the daizenshuu akira says when goku became a Super Sayin Goku can destroy a planet in 1 blow, Thor can, BUt Kid buu is hundreds of times more powerful then SS1 frieza saga Goku so....  

Kid Buu Destroys A Galaxy 

@galaxybusterbroly said:

"

"
The Galaxy just faded away
Buu probably uses teleport to destroy the planets in that Galaxy
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @galaxybusterbroly said:
"

"
The Galaxy just faded awayBuu probably uses teleport to destroy the planet in that Galaxy "

You clearly see a reddish energy surrounding the galaxy which literrally "consumes or envelopes it" into nothingness. He is a galaxy buster based on this and a universal threat as well due to him being able to travel between dimensions and use IT.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel