Kid Buu Vs Superman with White Lantern ring.

Topic started by dip7946 on Oct. 3, 2010. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by dip7946 (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fighting at Oa   

Perp time for a week
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not good for superman. 
Buu is a pure magic being, he would turn supes into chocolait. 
And he is more powerful than the ring as well. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
What does the new white lantern ring do? I didn't read whitest day 
@rein: Like a GL ring but brought a bird back to life, (something Goku did in the Cooler Movie)
@hitsusatsu11: But are the white lanterns much more powerful then the colors? (Or was their only feat resurrection a bird)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: Well the White Power Rings have not been given enough time for their powers to be fully known. They grant their bears several powers such as flight, manipulation of light (particularly to form light-based constructs) and the ability of self-generated protective auras. What other powers they can grant are currently unknown (to me at least). Whether or not they are more powerful than the other rings I cannot give a definite answer but the White Power Ring was shown to be capable of overriding other power rings and turning them white for a temporary period of time. 

ND
@rein: No the one dude beat a bunch of BL with it, but he was really powerful to start with. Its like a slightly-moderately more powerful GL ring, which can also bring birds back to life.
@Newdeath:  What emotion do they run off? Life?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: They are run by life, statements suggest that the ring grants the user the white light of life. 

ND
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Magic pretty much tickles the modern superman, giving him a lantern ring just makes this easier, heat vision would destroy his atoms, the lantern ring would trap him, and he is much faster.
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If this is modern superman than he loses badly.
@taichokage:
Really, sorry I'm not too up to date on the guy lol, but I thought magic did not do anything to superman, why does the modern one get stomped?
@Justice said:
" Magic pretty much tickles the modern superman,
I think your talking about superboy (man?) prime.
@rein:
Probably, as I said I am not too up to date on the guy. With his many versions, I need to be on Comicvine more lol.
@Justice: Yeah. Superboy (man?) prime is an evil silver age version of superman.
Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Who cares if magic does or doesn't hurt Supes. If he can be turned into candy, that's bad news lol. I never understood why Buu never turned Goku and Vegeta into food. I guess it wouldn't be an engaging story, if the heroes lost right off the bat? Shrugs
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Same ring Alive Man is using and actually attacked the Anti monitor with?  

@Guyver
said:
"
Who cares if magic does or doesn't hurt Supes. If he can be turned into candy, that's bad news lol. I never understood why Buu never turned Goku and Vegeta into food. I guess it wouldn't be an engaging story, if the heroes lost right off the bat? Shrugs "

Buu used it on Vegito to find himself getting beat to death by a piece of candy. I'm somewhat questioning if said WL ring easily allow it's user to be turned into candy at all either way.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Buu would absorb Superman, if the absorb fails for what ever reason. 
Then Superman will remain stuck in miniture form inside of Buu.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There is no guarantee that Buu's Absorption would work. Based on how Vegito was able to put up a barrier to save himself. Superman could possibly do the same.

If Goku and Vegeta were able to figure out how to escape Buu from the inside, Superman should be able to himself, due to his high level of intelligence.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata: So... you're saiyng Superman can create a Ki Barrier in order to stop Buu's absortion?...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel