Kid Buu vs Super Buu (Gohan, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks)

Topic started by danzi97 on April 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,660 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Yes he is. speedForceSpider is correct.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: buhhan is way stronger yes but super buu?

@debeze: The same, Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu

Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20

All this thread does is show one of many very bad inconistancies in the series.

Heck even in the anime King Kai said that Planet Vegeta was blown up by a meteor.

@Sonata: DBZ anime logic LOL

@DBZ_universe: I say more like "I don't give a damn what I write" than logic lol.

@Sonata: lol

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Heck even in the anime King Kai said that Planet Vegeta was blown up by a meteor.

Always found that funny.

For me, to put some logic behind it, Kai knew what Goku was like, therefore he lied about Frieza knowing he would go after him. Kai possible tried to stop Goku from being killed.

Unless there is a scene I cannot remember of Kai saying something that would contradict ^that^ then it'll be very hard to be logical. :P

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sonata: thats was the rumor freiza spread , but it was him who blew up the planet

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It doesn't matter, we can't pretend that somethings doesn't exist in the anime just because they don't make much sense.

Watch episodes 274, 275 or 279. They feature Goku fighting Ultimate Gohan, SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta having the upper hand against Super Buu and, finally, Goku's statements about Kid Buu. Any of those can end this discussion, since I said in the description that this thread CONSIDERS FILLER.

@debeze said:

@Sonata: thats was the rumor freiza spread , but it was him who blew up the planet

Yes Frieza created the rumor, but King Kai was suppose to see beyond the ruse which he didn't at the time.

@Sonata: Have you considered that he might just have lied to Goku? Even when he knew it would be useless, King Kai still tried to convince Goku not to fight Frieza - what if he figured that Goku would go after him if he knew about what really destroyed planet Vegeta.

@danzi97: Why would King Kai lie about something as important as the his alien origins? No you are basically assuming he knew such things as Goku would fight Frieza which had no evidence to the contrary Are saying King Kai can see into the future? based on what exactly.

@Sonata: I said he might had figured Goku would fight him as a payback, since most Saiyans were ruthless and very proud. This is but a assumption, nothing more.

@danzi97: King Kaio would not mind Goku defeating Frieza cause the dude was evil and had to be stopped.

@DBZ_universe: Of course, but he didn't believe Goku could do it. Even after the Saiyan saga he thought so.

@danzi97: Well that is true cause Frieza would LOLSTOMP Saiyan saga Goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel