Kid Buu vs Super Buu (Gohan, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks)

Topic started by danzi97 on April 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,139 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: Goku states that Kid Buu is in another league to the other Buus in the anime or something like that

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider: Read the thread description. Since we have no confrontation between him and any other Buu except for the fat, we have to take Goku's statements into account. Goku, at that point, was experienced enough to be able to easily compare power-levels and had no reason to lie.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@danzi97: Uh I'm not as gullible about a quote as you guys I was looking for actual anime feats to take into account. You keep telling me to read this and that but it changes nothing.

@SpeedForceSpider: Okay, what about Gohan Buu? He is definitely strong (we only know that thanks to statements and impressions), but has no actual feat - he did basically nothing except getting his ass kicked by a candy. If you just want to consider some statements, there's nothing I can do about it, dude...

(Look as what Goku says. As far as I know, Buuhan came before Kid Buu, so...)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@danzi97: That was in the anime only. Can you show me Goku saying that in the manga. If we go by anime nly Buuhan is a universal buster then.

@DBZ_universe: I clearly said in the description that anime-only facts also count...

I also admitted that in the manga Kid Buu wouldn't stand a chance against regular Super Buu.

@danzi97: Then show me that Kid Buu can universe bust like Buuhan.

@DBZ_universe: This isn't an argument. Even if he can universe burst, nobody pissed him off as much as Vegetto did to Buuhan, so we can't know that. All I know is that he blew up planet after planet for fun, which doesn't mean he couldn't blew up bigger things.

Post by othus12 (7,342 posts) See mini bio Level 13

goku ssj3 was confident about defeating piccolo buu, however against kid buu he was much more worried.

to me kid buu is stronger than piccolobuu and super buu alone. but buuhan and gotenks buu would defeat the kid.

@othus12: In the manga, Goku said to Piccolo Buu something about Gohan can take him now. The anime contradicts things too much.

@danzi97: Kid Buu took years to blow up a galaxy in the anime. Buuhan coupd had done universe bust in minutes.

Buuhan owns Kid Buu end of story.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Akira messed up big time. Even in the eng dub of the anime Goku did NOT wanted to fight Super Buu. He replied to Vegeta that even now they free'd everybody from Buuhan and reduced his power to Super Buu lvl they would't stand a chance against him and he wanted to fuse with Vegeta in order to beat him so that tells me that Super Buu>Goku/Vegeta. Kid Buu appears in the next episode and Goku's like, i got THIS! and is happy to fight Kid Buu 1vs1, dispite that Kid Buu arcording to some is the strongest Buu. F logic right? Goku shiting his pants for Super Buu then another stronger Buu appears and Goku's like ''wow even stronger that the last Buu! the one i was scared to fight! jup gonna fight this one instead!''

Some say that Kid Buu was holding out on Goku and never went 100%. Its possible but i doubt it. We did see Kid Buu push back the Spirit Bomb so that was impessive, but in there fight Kid Buu got pissed off alot by Goku and he could't put Goku down + acording to Goku himself he let the fight drag on so he to was holding back. Kid Buu did not show anything to me that would put him over the other Super Buu's. The whole Kid Buu is the strongest Buu crap was just Akira trying to hype up the last villian of DBZ so that Goku the Jezus of DBZ could shine because Goku was useless pretty much the whole Buu saga.

Goku really was usless in the Bu Saga. He came back to life like... 5 minutes before Buutenks started beating him. Then he was running for his life from Buuhan, and later got his ass handed to him along side Vegeta by Buuhan. Then he got his ass kicked by Super Buu's digestive juices and worms that where living inside Super Buu, and got his ass handed to him again inside Super Buu by Buu himsefl. To me Super Buu>Kid Buu always.

@niBBit said:

Akira messed up big time. Even in the eng dub of the anime Goku did NOT wanted to fight Super Buu. He replied to Vegeta that even now they free'd everybody from Buuhan and reduced his power to Super Buu lvl they would't stand a chance against him and he wanted to fuse with Vegeta in order to beat him so that tells me that Super Buu>Goku/Vegeta. Kid Buu appears in the next episode and Goku's like, i got THIS! and is happy to fight Kid Buu 1vs1, dispite that Kid Buu arcording to some is the strongest Buu. F logic right? Goku shiting his pants for Super Buu then another stronger Buu appears and Goku's like ''wow even stronger that the last Buu! the one i was scared to fight! jup gonna fight this one instead!''

Some say that Kid Buu was holding out on Goku and never went 100%. Its possible but i doubt it. We did see Kid Buu push back the Spirit Bomb so that was impessive, but in there fight Kid Buu got pissed off alot by Goku and he could't put Goku down + acording to Goku himself he let the fight drag on so he to was holding back. Kid Buu did not show anything to me that would put him over the other Super Buu's. The whole Kid Buu is the strongest Buu crap was just Akira trying to hype up the last villian of DBZ so that Goku the Jezus of DBZ could shine because Goku was useless pretty much the whole Buu saga.

Goku really was usless in the Bu Saga. He came back to life like... 5 minutes before Buutenks started beating him. Then he was running for his life from Buuhan, and later got his ass handed to him along side Vegeta by Buuhan. Then he got his ass kicked by Super Buu's digestive juices and worms that where living inside Super Buu, and got his ass handed to him again inside Super Buu by Buu himsefl. To me Super Buu>Kid Buu always.

It wasn't Akira's fault because such inconsistencies don't exist in the manga. Anyway, if you pay attention, in the anime version Goku and Vegeta fought Super Buu inside his body, both as SSJ, and they had the upper hand. Also, if Goku is stated to be stronger when you add fillers, we can assume that he wasn't counting on him and Vegeta getting big again after leaving Buu's body, and that's why he was so worried - I know it doesn't make much sense, but any other interpretation would be contradictory. About the SSJ3 Goku x Buutenks fight, maybe Goku wasn't really all-out, just buying some time to Gohan.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@niBBit: they had no choice but to fight , kid buu was gonna kill his friends and destroy the grand kias planet remember?

''Some say that Kid Buu was holding out on Goku and never went 100%. Its possible but i doubt it. We did see Kid Buu push back the Spirit Bomb so that was impessive, but in there fight Kid Buu got pissed off alot by Goku and he could't put Goku down + acording to Goku himself he let the fight drag on so he to was holding back. Kid Buu did not show anything to me that would put him over the other Super Buu's. The whole Kid Buu is the strongest Buu crap was just Akira trying to hype up the last villian of DBZ so that Goku the Jezus of DBZ could shine because Goku was useless pretty much the whole Buu saga.''

this is a lie .. goku never said that he dragged the fight... you are using the funi dub lol . .in the manga it said that goku was trying to generate enough power to kill buu but he never gave him the chance to gather enough energy .. and kid buu didnt get mad at goku .. kid buu was toying with goku he even made fun of him cause his attacks werent hurting buu anymore , if it wasnt for the spirit bomb they all wouldve died

@DBZ_universe: Has buuhan ever burst the universe? No, he hasn't, but we know he could because we assume that the statements about his power-level are true. Then why, I ask, don't you accept the statements about Kid Buu?

@danzi97: Because he only showed low feats compared to Buuhan and SSJ3 was able to fight him and SSJ2 Vegeta damaged him. Buuhan would pinky slap SSJ3 level characters.

Also Goku and vegeta didn't feel the needs to fuse against Kid Buu and they had to use Potara to stand a chance against Buuhan, that proves that Buuhan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu

Post by MarioRedfield (1,878 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Is SSJ3 Goku stronger than Kid Buu?

@MarioRedfield: They are about the same. Goku said that at full power he had a chance to beat Kid Buu. But in overall Kid Buu is better due to unlimited stamina and regeneration.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,878 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield: They are about the same. Goku said that at full power he had a chance to beat Kid Buu. But in overall Kid Buu is better due to unlimited stamina and regeneration.

Is Goku stronger than fat Buu?

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Is Goku stronger than fat Buu?

Yeah he is. Going by the manga Kid Buu isn't that much stronger than Fat Buu.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel