Kid Buu vs Super Buu (Gohan, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks)

Topic started by danzi97 on April 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Well, Kid Buu did disintegrate Earth....
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, but Kid is more evil.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99: Akira Toriyama's statement>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku's.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i think kid buu can beat super buu , super buu piccolo and stops there

@debeze: more like get owned by S. Buu

Post by CerusSerenade (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Super Buu is more powerful than Kid Buu, it's just that Kid Buu doesn't really care and just destroys everything, he's unpredictable. Do you really believe that Buu losing Mystic Gohan made him stronger?

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

super buu and ssj3 gotenks were even and ssj3 gotenks >goku ssj3 by a bit!

and kid buu beat goku pretty easly.. he was toying with him ..

goku did say that super buu would beat goku and vegeta cause he was still too strong for them but that doesnt mean he is stronger than kid buu he beat ssj3 with ease

not to mention kid buu has instant transmission and regenerates faster and he is faster overall

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,051 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: Super Buu is above Kid Buu

Kid buu is above super buu, he may even be above non-angry buuhan since kid buu has access to all angry buuhan's power.

So Kid Buu is above Mystic Gohan now?

Goku suggested Vegeta to fight Super Buu in fusion cause S. Buu was too powerful yet against Kid Buu they didn't need to fuse.

How do you explain goku's statement?

@eddz99 said:

Buuhan stomps kid buu, but kid buu is above super buu since goku can obviously take picobuu when he said " You don't plan on fighting ME now aren't you? " Or somethin along those lines, but no gohan.

Are any of you people fans of Dragon Ball Z? Because none of you seem to read the manga. The quote that Eddz keeps bringing up is an error in translation. Because in the manga Goku says this after Buutenks splits to Buuccolo.

"Ha ha ha!! Feeling weaker?!! The kids' fusion just wore off!!"

"I bet Piccolo's in there, slowing you down!!"

Powers down from ssj3 form to base form

"Too bad...It's kinda disappointing...Gohan can handle you now."

@Supreme Marvel said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Kid buu is above super buu, he may even be above non-angry buuhan since kid buu has access to all angry buuhan's power.

Goku suggested Vegeta to fight Super Buu in fusion cause S. Buu was too powerful yet against Kid Buu they didn't need to fuse.

@eddz99 said:

Buuhan stomps kid buu, but kid buu is above super buu since goku can obviously take picobuu when he said " You don't plan on fighting ME now aren't you? " Or somethin along those lines, but no gohan.

Are any of you people fans of Dragon Ball Z? Because none of you seem to read the manga. The quote that Eddz keeps bringing up is an error in translation. Because in the manga Goku says this after Buutenks splits to Buuccolo.

Thank you dude. You just destroyed that dumb error translation

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

Thank you dude. You just destroyed that dumb error translation

@Supreme Marvel: You deserve a huge trophy.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

As I said, the manga and the anime are different things. And according to the manga, SSJ3 Goku isn't "just a bit weaker" than SSJ3 Gotenks, but even SSJ Gotenks is a little above him. Anyway, they changed that in the anime. And yeah, Toriyama's statements >>> Goku's, but it isn't more significant than scenes (whether its filler or not), and there is a scene that cleary shows Goku is more powerful than Gohan.

Yes. The animé and manga are different. However the animé is based on the manga, and has a lot of 'lost in translation'. Not to mention it's not always Toriyama working on the episodes. It is always manga>animé for reference. If it says different in the animé, it'll be one of them lost in translation errors, or it could be a filler which we know there is a lot.

For me I think you're fishing for Goku to be stronger than Gohan. In Z Gohan IS stronger than Goku. However, you wishes will likely come true when the new film comes out when the people will change it to Goku>Gohan once again as they always try their hardest to do.

Thing is for me, Goku has what, 18-20 years of training on Gohan? So if you make them years up somehow, Gohan will be beyond Goku for a long time.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'm one of the few people that actually think Kid Buu is more powerful than Super Buu.

Since all indication of the manga that he is the strongest version of the Buus.

@Supreme Marvel: Dude, I only watched the original japanese version. The quote I put was taken from the original episode, no English crappy dub. And I already admitted that the manga makes more sense than the anime version, but I only like the anime better because Goku looks stronger. If you're consider the manga this thread shouldn't even exist... It is about the ANIME ONLY.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@katanalauncher: Most dangerous, not strongest

Kid Buu is nothing.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Even in the anime Goku seems weaker than Gotenks and Gohan, especially during the Super Buu arc. It wasn't until Kid Buu came about things seemed different when people start assuming Kid Buu > Super Buu. Even though Kid Buu is stated to only be more dangerous than Super Buu not stronger.

@SpeedForceSpider: @ImDictatorBowDown: He is stated to be the most dangerous in the manga. According to the anime, he is the strongest, fastest and most incredible Buu.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@danzi97: What did he do in the anime to suggest this?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel