Kid Buu vs PowerPuff Team

Topic started by deathmonger on Feb. 21, 2011. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep 
Morals off 
all PPGs are going at KB at once 
Fight takes place on Kai planet 
the PPPGs are not holding back

VS

ppg

Bell 

Post by SSJjanemba (2,406 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
They are like Silver Age Superman level. They should defeat Kid Buu.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
WTF? 

Buu stomps, and PPG are NOT like SA superman LOL
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid buu owns them.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Buu rapes
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"and PPG are NOT like SA superman "
They are. Have you even seen the show?
Online Now
@Frieza:
do u have clips?
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They could travel the world at light speed and lift buildings however Buu's destruct capabilities and regenerative  properties are to strong. Buu curb stomps 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Frieza: Yes, yes I have.  

The combined power to destroy a meteor and the reaction time to clean a house quickly doesn't = SA Supes.  
Read a PC Supes comic and you'll see why.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i don't know if they will resist the magical transmutaion of buu.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Powerpuff Girls, despite what people may think, are pretty damn powerful. At their highest showings they are FTL and had the ability to lift Mount Everest. That said, I am unsure if they possess the destructive power or any haxes that would be able to kill Buu. Now that Candy Beam is highly overrated but it would work on them should Buu be able to hit them with it.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Was the Rowdyruff Boys unstoppable?
I thought the only way to beat them is to kiss them
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Buu wins far greater destructive power. What no Powerpuff Girls Z???
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:

"Buu wins far greater destructive power. What no Powerpuff Girls Z??? "

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata: no, they are weak
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"

@Frieza: Yes, yes I have.   The combined power to destroy a meteor and the reaction time to clean a house quickly doesn't = SA Supes.  Read a PC Supes comic and you'll see why.

" 
 :/  hitsu, you really don't remember the whole show, they are on SA supes leage, they can even time travel just by racing home by accident, they tortured a moster that was so big that it made earth look like an ant, it would be impossible to argue about it unless you watch the show, because they are little girls, and little girls don't seem impresive. and with the help of the rowdy ruff boys they can win this

@deathmonger:

you can't use BELL, she is from a non-canon fanmade comic, I havn't been there in a while, did they continue the story yet or is it still at the potato-chips page. 
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Frieza said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
"and PPG are NOT like SA superman "
They are. Have you even seen the show? "

The PPG are nowhere near SA level. He was pulling 11 planets, they were struggling with mountainst.
Online Now
@fire_star: in the scan it said sa superman was pulling the planets in the galaxy, so it should have been billions of planets
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@SSJjanemba said:

" @fire_star: in the scan it said sa superman was pulling the planets in the galaxy, so it should have been billions of planets "

Thats stretching it. He never shown anything like that before, now One Million, maybe, but not SA. Even though he was strong, he wasn't that strong. And why does it have to be billions ? I could say I was pulling planets into the galaxy and I could have been pulling two. What was shown was eleven, so thats what we have to go off on.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba said:
" @fire_star: in the scan it said sa superman was pulling the planets in the galaxy, so it should have been billions of planets "

He was pulling an unknown number of planets, at most we can see 13-14 but it continues past what we see. Doubt it was billions of planets though.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel