Kid Buu vs Planet Remina

Topic started by SavageBeast on Jan. 10, 2014. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in Outer Space. Kid Buu is on a random planet.

No prep.  

In character morals. 

Death ftw. 

Who wins? 

Post by CerusSerenade (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well Remina crashed through planets at light speed, does anyone have calcs for what kind of force that equates to or if it surpasses multi-planet durability since it took no damage?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,951 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this might require a lock as well

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It does require a lock. If it smashes through planets at light speed unscathed, I don't see Buu doing a thing to it

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Good to see new threads! As for this fight, I believe kid Buu was calced on the OBD at star level as of late, I will pull up the calc in a bit.

Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It destroyed stars too. But smashing into a Jupiter sized planet and rendering it destroyed while sustaining no damage would put its durability at bare minimum high gas giant level planet, even higher since it sustained NO visible damage. It's probably star level since it took out stars too.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Even so Buu is strong enough, and lol at "gas level" anyway, It's a little too fast to be taken down by characters that aren't Whis and I guess SSG Goku/Bills only need their power advantage. Buu may lose, but he could blow up Remina. On the other hand you won't get speed blitzed by a planet if you're a human or hurt by it either , you're a bacteria compared to it . You aren't getting the full force of the impact/attack And buu can't hurt it if it tanks getting rammed at .999 c speeds (Unless this's accepted) If it just tanks the GBE only of the planets it destroys so Buu can win since while remina could be marginally ftl , for it to reach buu would require .. 1/300th of a second? assuming it moves 1000 kms? while buu could just teleport out of the way there's also the fact that buu has large planet durability .. so , remina can't absorb/destroy something that powerful while it being human sized, if it was planet big then that's another case

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20

A thing to remember here that is usually overlooked is that kid buu does have instant transmission allowing him to teleport (which he learned by using his ability to copy techniques), might make a big difference- certainly gives him a mobility edge. I'm not familiar with planet remina but it will need to use something other than physical attacks to put down buu. If the only method the planet has for attack is high speed physical ramming than it will never beat buu, even if buu is hit he will simply regen and all that would be required to counter would be teleport + energy blast, which can be done indefinitely since kid buu does not really seem to tire or loose energy.

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@hitsusatsu11 said:

A thing to remember here that is usually overlooked is that kid buu does have instant transmission allowing him to teleport (which he learned by using his ability to copy techniques), might make a big difference- certainly gives him a mobility edge. I'm not familiar with planet remina but it will need to use something other than physical attacks to put down buu. If the only method the planet has for attack is high speed physical ramming than it will never beat buu, even if buu is hit he will simply regen and all that would be required to counter would be teleport + energy blast, which can be done indefinitely since kid buu does not really seem to tire or loose energy.

This

Star level attacks however are seemingly meaningless. I'm not saying that Remina could kill Kid Buu either though.

Could theoretically be a tie actually since we rrly don't know the extent of remina's durability except it to say its Jupiter level+ to star level. We know that stars around it disappeared but we don't know how this happened, we don't get to see remina destroying them as far as I know. We do know that remina can use move at reletivistic to lightspeed+ speeds and use physical means to smash large planets and can physically eat the earth, but I'm not sure if it can effectively target an opponent as small as buu, since in the manga humans were twice successfully able to land it its surface. Going by various statements and and indications in the manga its reasonable to assume buu to be capable of large scale cosmic (likely star system level++) destructive capability, but even the OBD (which is not DBZ friendly by any means) have buu' vanishing ball calcd at 50-100 x jupiter level of destruction iirc. Seems on the low end to me, but even IT + spamming those level of attacks could do some serious damage, we just don't know. If not then it ends in a tie, seeing as when remina shattered and ate the earth a bomb shelter was left intact there seems to be no way for remina to even apply high force to a specific small target, let alone kill a nigh immortal being.

On another note Hellstar Remina looks like a cool manga, very lovecraftian.

I agree it isn't clear cut who would win this. I'm nof particularly siding with either one here. It depends on Buu's max destruction and Remina's max durability and both are somewhat vague.

@taichokage: ya I agree 100 percent.

Post by takashichea (11,161 posts) See mini bio Level 25

If you want to unlock it, see the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread. Thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel