Kid Buu Vs. Janemba

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Jan. 22, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid Buu  

Vs.  

Janemba ( Last Transformation )  

I want to hear all of your reasons of why each opponent overthrows their enemy. No curbstomp or none of that crap, neither spites.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Do you know how many times I see this match   

Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Janemba. Even though the difference is not tremendous, he is superior in pretty much every way.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight said:
"

Do you know how many times I see this match   

"
I made this twice. Once with Kid Buu, and once with Buuhan.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheLegendaryOne: Well, lets just continue i. I mean no point of abandoning the thread if its just continuing another thread that was never finish, beside I want to see everyones opinions.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Janemba easily. While Kid Buu managed to hold his own against SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta, he didn't beat them into their base forms as quickly or as easily as Janemba did. SSJ3 Goku was actually fighting quite evenly with Kid Buu and if not for his depleting energy then he would have fought for much longer, Janemba however dominated the battle with SSJ3 Goku and proceeded to make Vegeta look like a helpless child in battle. Not to mention Janemba has a more versatile set of abilities. Janemba can avoid Kid Buu's attacks by using Bunkai Teleport.  

ND
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
"Janemba easily. While Kid Buu managed to hold his own against SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta, he didn't beat them into their base forms as quickly or as easily as Janemba did. SSJ3 Goku was actually fighting quite evenly with Kid Buu and if not for his depleting energy then he would have fought for much longer, Janemba however dominated the battle with SSJ3 Goku and proceeded to make Vegeta look like a helpless child in battle. Not to mention Janemba has a more versatile set of abilities. Janemba can avoid Kid Buu's attacks by using Bunkai Teleport.   ND "

What you are forgetting is that the battle with janemba was first. Goku and vegeta got their butts kicked and so would have in power. Not to mention that Kid Buu was just toying with the pair not simply "holding his own". Kid Buu annhialted Vegeta in fact you could sympathise with the prince that it was the toughest battle he faced.Goku's punches did not even affect Kid Buu. Goku could not vapourise Kid Buu and neither can Janemba all of Janembas attacks physically cut the saiyans, Buu would not care.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier: Goku's punches weren't even affecting Kid Buu? I doubt it, Kid Buu showed visible signs of pain, and Goku fought on a more equal level against Kid Buu, unfortunately the SSJ3 form's massive energy consumption was Goku's undoing. But when he fought Janemba, he was beaten into his base form quite quickly, same for Vegeta. Janemba is a being of pure evil energy isn't he? I don't think Kid Buu will be vaporizing this sort of opponent. Not to mention Janemba's Bunkai Teleport will render it possible for Janemba to avoid most of Kid Buu's attacks. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel