Kid Buu vs Hildegarn

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 8, 2008. Last post by Supercool99 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
KID BUU IS AN ANIMAL IM GOING WITH HIM
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Kid Buu.

1. Kid Buu is much smaller and faster than Hirudegarn who is much to large and slow to be able to touch Kid Buu who can teleport as well.

2. Hirudegarn's blasts have been shown to cause very limited damage while Kid Buu's energy blasts are at a level which they can effortlessly destroy planets.

3. Kid Buu can regenerate from virtually any physical damage he has sustained and cannot be harmed physically leaving Hirudegarn's attacks nearly useless.

4. Kid Buu is more destructive and dangerous than Hirudegarn and if character morals apply he could simply incinerate Hirudegarn with a large energy ball or energy blast.

5. There is no possible method which Hirudegarn can use to functionally harm Kid Buu.

6. Kid Buu has matter manipulating abilities and there is no evidence contradicting the fact that he could simply transform Hirudegarn into chocolate or candy or whatever he imagines.

7. Kid Buu is functionally immortal and cannot die through conventional means.

8. Kid Buu possesses unlimited god-like stamina and agility.

Kid Buu wins.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath said:
" Kid Buu.

1. Kid Buu is much smaller and faster than Hirudegarn who is much to large and slow to be able to touch Kid Buu who can teleport as well.

2. Hirudegarn's blasts have been shown to cause very limited damage while Kid Buu's energy blasts are at a level which they can effortlessly destroy planets.

3. Kid Buu can regenerate from virtually any physical damage he has sustained and cannot be harmed physically leaving Hirudegarn's attacks nearly useless.

4. Kid Buu is more destructive and dangerous than Hirudegarn and if character morals apply he could simply incinerate Hirudegarn with a large energy ball or energy blast.

5. There is no possible method which Hirudegarn can use to functionally harm Kid Buu.

6. Kid Buu has matter manipulating abilities and there is no evidence contradicting the fact that he could simply transform Hirudegarn into chocolate or candy or whatever he imagines.

Kid Buu wins.
"
I was going to go into some detail as to why Buu would win, but Newdeath did it for me. I agree with everything here, well put.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Newten said:
" @Newdeath said:
" Kid Buu.

Kid Buu wins.
"
I was going to go into some detail as to why Buu would win, but Newdeath did it for me. I agree with everything here, well put.

"
Thanks.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"Kid Buu.

Kid Buu wins.
"

'Nuff Said.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Kid Buu wins this with ease.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47693 said:
"Kid Buu wins this with ease. "

That's already been posted in this thread already about five times, and i DID already say 'Nuff Said.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
buu
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Kid Buu.

Kid Buu wins.
"
'Nuff Said. "

Smartest thing I have seen in this thread, you saved me the trouble of writing that down.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel