Kid Buu vs Hal Jordan

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 11, 2012. Last post by katanalauncher 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hal should take this quite easily..

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@All_StarSupes said:

Hal should take this quite easily..

He does.

ND

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Easily? Not in the slightest. But will Hal win? I believe so due to the versatility of his ring.

@justanormalguy: Not in the slightest? Well he's fast enough to keep up with Kid Buu. His barriers are too powerful to be penetrated by ant attack from Kid Buu as he easily protected himself from a supernova at blank point range. His energy blasts have managed to harm the much more durable Anti-Monitor, and his matter manipulation is impressive enough that he can most likely reconstruct an entire planetary system (solar system).

ND

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath:  
Well to make it more interesting Anime Buu's feats could be used. 
This would even the odds don't you agree?

@MisterShin: That would make it a more even matchup yes :)

ND

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I give this to Hal Jordan. Buu might make a fight of it, but he goes down in the end.
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Kid Buu....Magic,Teleportation,regenaration,absorbsion,and a PL above Galaxy Buster....and he is insane....

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Greysmokeman
not galaxy buster, casual planet buster is more accurate. he  blew each planet up one at a time with seperate ki blasts.

@Greysmokeman: He's not a galaxy-buster, otherwise he would not have needed to blow himself up in order to destroy planets in sequence. His magic wasn't impressive at all, couldn't even do anything to Goku with it. Hal can teleport too. His regeneration won't save him from vaporization since there will be nothing for him to regenerate from. Absorption won't work since Hal has knowledge on Kid Buu in this battle, Kid Buu on the other hand is as dumb as a brick and won't be able to use the knowledge he's given. How does being insane give him an advantage? Kid Buu's intelligence is below retardation and being insane would only make it worse. Hal who can create shields that can effortlessly withstand solar-system busting supernovas at blank point range, shoot energy blasts powerful enough to harm Anti-Monitor, create energy constructs so powerful they can support the weight of planets as well as insane matter manipulation. Even a weaker GL (John) almost succeeded in reconstructing an entire solar system using matter manipulation, that's better than turning defenseless humans into candy by far. Hal would win this battle.

ND

no,i dont think so.....

A cross in the tombstone...

@Greysmokeman: Pathetic counterargument.

Hal wins easily.

ND

watch your mouth....

A cross in the tombstone....

@Greysmokeman: I haven't said anything wrong. What I said was true. You didn't even have a counterargument. I don't have to watch for anything, you should concentrate on bettering your debating skills.

ND

Post by taichokage (12,683 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Another thing to consider is that it seems like some folks are using feats and scans of Hal from different time eras and realities, much like I see in many Thor battles. I just don't see Buu going down that easily to physical damage alone. Remember that he died only when he had pure spirit energy (in huge quantities still) counter his pure evil. Not that I'm saying he is incapable of dying in another way, but it would take a serious beat down to even consider him possibly losing to physical damage.

@taichokage: Well, Hal can vaporize him or transmute him.

ND

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath:  
Buu still survives is vapour / gas form. 
Also He might be able to transmute himself back if he fires his beam on himself. 

indeed.....

@MisterShin: As in vaporize, I mean completely erase him with an energy blast which Hal can do.

I don't think Buu can transmute himself back to anything if he's a powerless grain of sand.

ND

yes he can.......

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel