Kid Buu Vs Gotenks Super Saiyan 3

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 18, 2010. Last post by Destinyheroknight 4 years ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kid Buu Vs Gotenks Super Saiyan 3     

Im back........
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think Gotenks is more powerful, but I doubt he would be able to kill him.
idk
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kid buu destroys the planet, simple as that. Saiyans cannot survive in space, so it's an automatic victory for Buu.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@StargunZX said:
" Kid buu destroys the planet, simple as that. Saiyans cannot survive in space, so it's an automatic victory for Buu. "
Gotenks specifically said he did not care if the planet was destroyed.  

"Why not destroy the earth?"
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gotenks wouldn't be able to completely destroy him. While I do beileve he would put up a good fight, in the end his fusion would run off and he would be destroyed.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @StargunZX said:
" Kid buu destroys the planet, simple as that. Saiyans cannot survive in space, so it's an automatic victory for Buu. "
Gotenks specifically said he did not care if the planet was destroyed.  

"

And this means he can survive in space? Gotenks being too moronic to know he can't breathe in space doesn't mean hes suddently going to avoid death if the planet goes.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Hellos:
saiyans have the ability to breath in space if you don't know that... Bardock breathed in space, Vegeta and Nappa could breath is speace... and Broly too.... 
breathing in space is a ability that saiyans have....
@DBZ_universe said:
" @Hellos: saiyans have the ability to breath in space if you don't know that... Bardock breathed in space, Vegeta and Nappa could breath is speace... and Broly too.... breathing in space is a ability that saiyans have.... "
Exactly. 

@Hellos:  Why say Gotenks and Vegeta are wrong and Freeza is right?

At least for me, this seems to be a very clear statement, and I'm pretty sure Freeza had plenty of knowledge about the Saiyan race. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
" @Hellos: saiyans have the ability to breath in space if you don't know that... Bardock breathed in space, Vegeta and Nappa could breath is speace... and Broly too.... breathing in space is a ability that saiyans have.... "
Exactly. 

@Hellos:  Why say Gotenks and Vegeta are wrong and Freeza is right? "

Except, no one can breathe in space. Theres no air to breathe. Also take time to notice how Badrock was yelling as he bullrushed through Frieza's cronies. Now I ask you, can someone yell that much without air to breathe around them? Air doesn't magically appear in said lungs. 
Vegeta and Nappa didn't breathe in space. Broly was running around with a barrier. And no it's not. Surviving in space for a imited amount of time, yes, how long unknown, but yet they need to breathe, they breathe all the time and it's rediculous to say otherwise.  

DBZ is all about shouting and letting that air out of their lungs.  

Not only Frieza, but just about every other character that shits bricks when a planet buster is about to go, because, SHOCKER, they can't survive in space indefinitetly.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I doubt Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks will be capable of handling Kid Buu. Kid Buu has numerous advantages over Gotenks, he apparently has an advantage in speed and is capable of using a technique similar to that of Goku's Instant Transmission. Gotenks' Super Saiyan 3 form consumes massive amounts of energy and he will not be able to maintain the form for long and as he fights, his stamina will deplete rendering him in a fatigued state while Kid Buu displayed a virtually limitless amount of stamina and highly impressive regenerative abilities. Kid Buu is also capable of manipulating his own body which grants him the ability to create his own insane fighting style. Gotenks on the other hand is quite arrogant and will most likely underestimate Kid Buu while Kid Buu in turn is a deadly, merciless and ruthless fighter who does not hesitate to instantly generate planet-busting attacks as evidenced when he destroyed the Earth.  

ND
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath said:

"I doubt Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks will be capable of handling Kid Buu. Kid Buu has numerous advantages over Gotenks, he apparently has an advantage in speed and is capable of using a technique similar to that of Goku's Instant Transmission. Gotenks' Super Saiyan 3 form consumes massive amounts of energy and he will not be able to maintain the form for long and as he fights, his stamina will deplete rendering him in a fatigued state while Kid Buu displayed a virtually limitless amount of stamina and highly impressive regenerative abilities. Kid Buu is also capable of manipulating his own body which grants him the ability to create his own insane fighting style. Gotenks on the other hand is quite arrogant and will most likely underestimate Kid Buu while Kid Buu in turn is a deadly, merciless and ruthless fighter who does not hesitate to instantly generate planet-busting attacks as evidenced when he destroyed the Earth.   ND "

The transformation into super saiyan 3 decreased the time of the fusion (30 min to 5 min). Good Post New death. Congratulations.

Post by shintus (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
kid buu could win because he was able to fight goku on practicely equal footing 
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kid buu is so damn cute lol XD
@Hellos said:
.   Not only Frieza, but just about every other character that shits bricks when a planet buster is about to go, because, SHOCKER, they can't survive in space indefinitetly.  "
Except for Gotenks, who just happens to be the one in the thread. 

Helios says Gotenks can't survive in space, Gotenks quite clearly indicates he can. 

Not a tough one here, obviously Gotenks knows more about what he can do then Helios. 
@Hellos said:
. Also take time to notice how Badrock was yelling as he bullrushed through Frieza's cronies. Now I ask you, can someone yell that much without air to breathe around them?   
And i will answer you by saying he was clearly in space, the SS and Supes and everyone can scream in space. Freeza can talk in space ect. 

. Vegeta and Nappa didn't breathe in space. 
Ah, their never in space in the manga and in the anime they clearly are breathing in space on multiple occasions. 

Broly was running around with a barrier. 
Except  
A) Broly was in space without a barrier as a teen  
B) According to you he somehow produces oxygen in the barrier?? Barrier or not he floating around space for years the oxygen is gonna run out.  
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos said:
.   Not only Frieza, but just about every other character that shits bricks when a planet buster is about to go, because, SHOCKER, they can't survive in space indefinitetly.  "
Except for Gotenks, who just happens to be the one in the thread.  Helios says Gotenks can't survive in space, Gotenks quite clearly indicates he can.  Not a tough one here, obviously Gotenks knows more about what he can do then Helios.  "
Lol Gotenks is a jerk.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,377 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I think that Saiyans can't be in space for a long time without air.  
kid buu wins because its crazy

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos said:
. Also take time to notice how Badrock was yelling as he bullrushed through Frieza's cronies. Now I ask you, can someone yell that much without air to breathe around them?   
And i will answer you by saying he was clearly in space, the SS and Supes and everyone can scream in space. Freeza can talk in space ect. 

. Vegeta and Nappa didn't breathe in space. 
Ah, their never in space in the manga and in the anime they clearly are breathing in space on multiple occasions. 

Broly was running around with a barrier. 
Except  A) Broly was in space without a barrier as a teen  B) According to you he somehow produces oxygen in the barrier?? Barrier or not he floating around space for years the oxygen is gonna run out.   "

The Silver Surfer doesn't need to breathe for starts and talks all the time without technically having lungs to begin with. I'd like to see some scans of Superman talking in space, because it would be hilarious and retarded. Although to be fair, neither of them just have minutes of them screaming. Y 
ou ned air to scream. 

They aren't clearly breathing anything. There is NOTHING to breathe in space, so breathing in space DOES NOT HAPPEN.  

Broly was running around with a barrier. Saiyans have showings of being in space, nothing that says they can stay out in it indefinitely considering how often it's pointed out they need a planet to survive and use space ships to get anywhere.
Him making air in the barrier makes more sense, but alas Broly never did make much sense in the films.

One a sie note since I can't edit. Frieza also doesn't need air to survive in space. When was Frieza talking in space in DBZ? No one can hear him. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"Except for Gotenks, who just happens to be the one in the thread.  Helios says Gotenks can't survive in space, Gotenks quite clearly indicates he can.  Not a tough one here, obviously Gotenks knows more about what he can do then Helios.  "

Show me Gotenks stating or said how he can survive and breathe in space.

No it indicates that the fusion of two children who aren't that intelligent to begin with didn't think much about what would happen if the planet was destroyed.  
He also didn't care if the Dragon Balls went poof it as well, does that mean he can bring back the dead too?    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel