Kid Buu Vs Doomsday

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 21, 2009. Last post by Mortein 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mortein said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @GIRUGAMESH: I'm suggesting Doomsday is wayyyyy physically stronger than Kid Buu.  And second, this battle is an OBVIOUS tie and should be locked. "

I am obviously missing something so could you tell me why couldn't buu do some of these things to doomsday    " Kid buu can teleport  Doomsday in black hole and leave him there kid buu could turn Doomsday into something, and then absorb him, or absorb him without turning him into anything. kid buu could turn doomsday into something irrelevant like egg, and leave him. He can rip a hole to some stupid dimension and then leave doomsday there.  He can BFR Doomsday from a planet without even touching him, with his TK, and leave him floating in space, or toss him into sun.And Doomsday cant do anything to buu   how is this draw then? ofc. buu cannot permanently kill doomsday, but that is not only way to win " "

That's exactly what I and sinister noob have been saying this whole time, but DJS (aka DC lover) and others simply refuse to accept it. K I'll let it go, we'll call it a tie, but DJSNuva1? Just to say, you belong at comicvine (where there are twats who believe the Fantastic Four could beat Broly), not here.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@GIRUGAMESH:
I've been here longer than you GIRUGAMESH. Your logic is clearly flawed and this battle is a tie.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: I've been here longer than you GIRUGAMESH. Your logic is clearly flawed and this battle is a tie. "
LOL
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: I've been here longer than you GIRUGAMESH. Your logic is clearly flawed and this battle is a tie. "
ignore him man , just a fanboy being pissed
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" @GIRUGAMESH: I'm suggesting Doomsday is wayyyyy physically stronger than Kid Buu.  And second, this battle is an OBVIOUS tie and should be locked. "

I am obviously missing something so could you tell me why couldn't buu do some of these things to doomsday    " Kid buu can teleport  Doomsday in black hole and leave him there kid buu could turn Doomsday into something, and then absorb him, or absorb him without turning him into anything. kid buu could turn doomsday into something irrelevant like egg, and leave him. He can rip a hole to some stupid dimension and then leave doomsday there.  He can BFR Doomsday from a planet without even touching him, with his TK, and leave him floating in space, or toss him into sun.And Doomsday cant do anything to buu   how is this draw then? ofc. buu cannot permanently kill doomsday, but that is not only way to win " "
Doomsday was sent to the end of time and came back, does that answer your question. Like I said earlier, he cant be beatent he same way twice. Turn him into a cookie, he'll turn back, guess what, it wouldnt work a second time. Fine, Buu wins via being able to kill Doomsday although Doomsday wont stay dead for long and cant die the same way twice.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

Doomsday was sent to the end of time and came back, does that answer your question. Like I said earlier, he cant be beatent he same way twice. Turn him into a cookie, he'll turn back, guess what, it wouldnt work a second time. Fine, Buu wins via being able to kill Doomsday although Doomsday wont stay dead for long and cant die the same way twice. "

That is precisely the point how long does somebody have to be BFR'd before it is game over, 5 mins more???
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@soldier said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

Doomsday was sent to the end of time and came back, does that answer your question. Like I said earlier, he cant be beatent he same way twice. Turn him into a cookie, he'll turn back, guess what, it wouldnt work a second time. Fine, Buu wins via being able to kill Doomsday although Doomsday wont stay dead for long and cant die the same way twice. "
That is precisely the point how long does somebody have to be BFR'd before it is game over, 5 mins more??? "
until the other guy can't come back using internal means
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

how is he get out from black whole, or even sun, if Buu toss him there?
Or what if Buu  rips a whole to some other dimension and toss him there?
@Mortein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

how is he get out from black whole, or even sun, if Buu toss him there? Or what if Buu  rips a whole to some other dimension and toss him there? "
he did get thrown to the end and beginning of time, so i am sure he survived
@cfatalis said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

how is he get out from black whole, or even sun, if Buu toss him there? Or what if Buu  rips a whole to some other dimension and toss him there? "
he did get thrown to the end and beginning of time, so i am sure he survived "
How is he going to get out from a black whole??
or how would he return to his own dimension?
@Mortein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

How is he going to get out from a black whole?? or how would he return to his own dimension? "
shrug he did cross a galaxy by somewhat unknown method and rather obscure method
@cfatalis said:
" @Mortein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

How is he going to get out from a black whole?? or how would he return to his own dimension? "
shrug he did cross a galaxy by somewhat unknown method and rather obscure method "
I am sorry, I just dont see him getting out from a black whole
even if he could, how would he return to his own dimension?
what if Buu absorb him, even that is possible.
@Mortein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Mortein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:
" @Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

shrug he did cross a galaxy by somewhat unknown method and rather obscure method "
I am sorry, I just dont see him getting out from a black whole even if he could, how would he return to his own dimension? what if Buu absorb him, even that is possible. "
didn't we already say?, buu can only win either by absorbing him or BFR him, but since there's no standard BFR timeout......

so yeah buu could absorb him ,without turning him to anything, if he turned it, doomsday will just adapt
well then it is not a tie, buu could bfr him for eternity
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel