Kid Buu Vs Doomsday

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 21, 2009. Last post by Mortein 5 years ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Is BFR allowed?
Kid buu can teleport  Doomsday in black hole and leave him there
kid buu could turn Doomsday into something, and then absorb him, or absorb him without turning him into anything.
kid buu could turn doomsday into something irrelevant like egg, and leave him.
He can rip a hole to some stupid dimension and then leave doomsday there. 
He can BFR Doomsday from a planet without even touching him, with his TK, and leave him floating in space.
And Doomsday cant do anything to buu  
how is this draw then?
ofc. buu cannot permanently kill doomsday, but that is not only way to win
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DJSNuva1 said:
"I can't believe that the DBZ fanboys can't see the stalemate here. "

I see, you're the sort of moron who argues that batman could beat Cooler, or that Wonder Woman could kill Freiza. You realize it is possible to argue for DBZ without being a fanboy. Like playing the race card, people are far too quick to accuse others of being fanboys. Kid Buu can do a ridiculous amount of things to incapacitate Doomsday (noted already by Mortein, one of the few people on this site with any sense). Kid Buu wins this, please stop bumming DC so that we can close this thread.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"Turn doomsday into a cookie , then doomsday would adapt to the tastiest flavor  waittaminute, which version? "

LOL XD i hope its the m&m cookie
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:

true its a stalemate however its not looking good for doomsday in any other situation
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
true its a stalemate however its not looking good for doomsday in any other situation "

I do not see the stalemate, because this is one fight. No keep coming back (unless regeneration), doomsday comes back months later, that counts as a loss in my view.
@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
true its a stalemate however its not looking good for doomsday in any other situation "
I do not see the stalemate, because this is one fight. No keep coming back (unless regeneration), doomsday comes back months later, that counts as a loss in my view. "

Again, I agree, as I've already mentioned, if you die, you lose, it doesn't count if you keep coming back to life (especially if it takes that long). Lock this thread, Kid Buu wins.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@GIRUGAMESH:
Lock this thread, it's a freaking tie.
@DJSNuva1 said:

"@GIRUGAMESH: Lock this thread, it's a freaking tie. "

Please don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your argument for a tie that Doomsday would just continue to come back again and again? But he would have to DIE first, which is normally what indicates the loser of a battle. If not, Buu can incapacitate him in many different ways, or just beat the crap out of Doomsday so much he won't want to come back.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH: That is highly Doubtful since Doomsday's body is extremely durable, and on par with Superman. Kid buu trying to beat Doomsday Physically will not work.
@Sonata said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: That is highly Doubtful since Doomsday's body is extremely durable, and on par with Superman. Kid buu trying to beat Doomsday Physically will not work. "

Even if it is on par with superman (the way people on this thread are talking about doomsday, you'd think his would be 10 times better) Kid Buu's punches will make an impact. But don't worry, that part was intended as a joke (although if Kid Buu were to knock the crap out of him 1000 times he might just quit).
@GIRUGAMESH:
Kid Buu would be unable to beat up DD physicaly. Kid Buu is much weaker physically.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
that can be debated
@sinister_noob_incarnate:
Since when does anybody in DBZ have strength even close to Superman's strength?
thats for you to find out my friend
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@sinister_noob_incarnate: Since when does anybody in DBZ have strength even close to Superman's strength? "

For the love of God, it was a joke, but obviously since you're clutching at strings (Kid Buu already wins this because he can easily incapacitate Doomsday), we'll go into it. Are you suggesting that Kid Buu's punches would do nothing to Doomsday? Or are you suggesting that Doomsday would be faster than Kid Buu?
@GIRUGAMESH:
I'm suggesting Doomsday is wayyyyy physically stronger than Kid Buu. 

And second, this battle is an OBVIOUS tie and should be locked.
agreed.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH: I'm suggesting Doomsday is wayyyyy physically stronger than Kid Buu.  And second, this battle is an OBVIOUS tie and should be locked. "

This battle is a wi for Kid Buu, as stated he has several ways to incapacitate Doomsday (which counts as a win). Yes, Doomsday is stronger physically, but not to the extent that Kid Buu's punches would have no effect (and Kid Buu is faster, anyway, Doomsday couldn't touch him).
sorry Girugamesh, but too many people say its a tie, lets just be the bigger person and let that slide. even though the transformation thing would finish DD for good.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1 said:

" @GIRUGAMESH: I'm suggesting Doomsday is wayyyyy physically stronger than Kid Buu.  And second, this battle is an OBVIOUS tie and should be locked. "

I am obviously missing something so could you tell me why couldn't buu do some of these things to doomsday

" Kid buu can teleport  Doomsday in black hole and leave him there
kid buu could turn Doomsday into something, and then absorb him, or absorb him without turning him into anything.
kid buu could turn doomsday into something irrelevant like egg, and leave him.
He can rip a hole to some stupid dimension and then leave doomsday there. 
He can BFR Doomsday from a planet without even touching him, with his TK, and leave him floating in space, or toss him into sun.
And Doomsday cant do anything to buu  
how is this draw then?
ofc. buu cannot permanently kill doomsday, but that is not only way to win "
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel