Kid Buu vs Broly

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Jan. 15, 2011. Last post by Dream 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
broly is super saiyan 
battle is on earth
who wins?

Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Curb Stomo for Broly, He's way pass Buu's level. Thou Buu will give him a good fight, depending on what Buu it is? Majin? Kid? Or the Buff  Buu? Oh, wait it's kid the strongest; STill Broly owns. If Broly can defeat 4 SSJ and a super powered Namek at once then that proves he's way above Kids Level.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Can go either way. 

Broly has more than enough power to vaporize Buu with ease, but on the other hand he has no defenses against the Chocolate Beam or absorption.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Did we forget Buu was man handling SSJ2 and 3 and Broly got defeated twice from SSJ ?
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@shonen said:

" Did we forget Buu was man handling SSJ2 and 3 and Broly got defeated twice from SSJ ? "

For the most part the movie versions are stronger than their canon counterparts. And of course, whatever kind of attack Broly used to destroy that galaxy, he obviously didn't use against Goku and his friends. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Buu
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Anime Buu stomps Broly
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

broly...
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
It can go either way actually. Although I'm leaning towards Kid Buu. The fact that Kid Buu managed to effortlessly hold his own against SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta is an incredible feat on its own, Broly on the other hand was apparently harmed by some of SSJ2 Gohan's hits during Broly: The Second Coming. Now to say that Broly was weaker in the second movie is beyond idiotic. Why? Because in the second movie he had just survived a near-death situation thereby exponentially increasing his power (since this is a common trait in Saiyans, surviving near-death situations dramatically increases their power) and yet he was still harmed by an SSJ2. Kid Buu who vastly outclasses any SSJ2 should be more than enough to completely obliterate Broly. He most likely has enough energy to easily vaporize Broly, not only that but he can simply absorb Broly and most of Broly's physical attacks will do him no good against an opponent with Kid Buu's level of regeneration. Broly on the other hand still has a chance however. Kid Buu isn't particularly durable and Broly's so called galaxy-busting power should come in handy, Kid Buu obviously does not have the durability to survive a fully powered galaxy busting energy wave that will without a doubt completely vaporize every single particle that makes up his being. That is if Broly isn't toying around. But Kid Buu has more advantages over him, especially his ridiculous speed and teleportation (capable of matching Goku's Instant Transmission).  

Overall I believe Kid Buu has a much better chance of winning but it isn't impossible for Broly to win.

ND
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath:
Technically... Brolys a super saiyan in this battle.
@susanoo: True, but I was using his most powerful version to make a case for Kid Buu. Basically I stated that even if Broly was at his most powerful, he'd still lose.  

ND
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath:
Yeah I agree with all of your statements.
Post by taichokage (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kid Buu should win. Broly had trouble with a ssj2 and 2 sj1's but Buu was dominating a ssj3 and a ssj2. Just that right there is enough to strongly suggest that Buu wins.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

kid buu destroys broly
Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kid Buu wins effortlessly in my opinion
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid  Buu wins with ease he to powerful for Brolli
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Broly wins this.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Broly as SSJ.... he has a chance.... if he blows up the galaxy they are on then there's an open hit for Broly to finish Kid Buu off....  
but if he toys around Kid Buu wins.... and Kid Buu is faster than Broly that's a fact....  
But if Broly would be in LSSJ then he wins..... no matter what....  
Broly at full power LSSJ can destroy Kid Buu in an instant....  pretty much the same situation as Goku....  
but unless Kid Buu turns him into chocolate..... then is over....  
so I say it's a draw....
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DBZ_universe:
ok, this is getting way too much, just because it was mentioned that broli destroyed the galaxy deosn't mean he one-shoted it, it's more reasonable to say he blew up each planet with one or two blast, each one at a time,.
@TheLegendaryOne said:
" Broly wins this. "
Make a case for him then. Just saying "Broly wins this" isn't the best argument you can make.  

@DBZ_universe: I doubt it. Kid Buu can destroy Broly before he even gets a chance to breathe. His teleportation is comparable to IT, could he not simply combine IT and a powerful energy beam that would send Broly into the Sun and kill him again? Also you forget that Broly is actually weaker than Kid Buu. Kid Buu pushed SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta to the limit without even showing his full power, while Broly was apparently harmed by an adult SSJ2 Gohan, and even then it is debatable whether or not Gohan was actually in his SSJ2 form. And don't say something like "Oh Broly was weaker in the second movie", because if anything he was dramatically more powerful since he had shortly survived a near-death situation and that is commonly known to exponentially increase the power of Saiyans.

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel