Kid buu vs Baby Vegeta

Topic started by eddz99 on April 2, 2012. Last post by Sonata 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think it would be kid buu if Baby Vegeta is not in oozaru form because

SS3 Goku (Adult) > SS3 Goku (Kid)

So.. Give me your opinions.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Uh....no GT Kid Goku is much much more powerful than Z Goku. He fought Rildo in SSJ who was stated to be more powerful than Buu. So in this case Baby Vegeta wins, you should have use Super Buu(Gohan absorbed) he is much stronger than Kid Buu.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Interesting although Rildo was beaten by gohan so... Rildo may not be as strong as kid buu but more like the fat one.

Kid buu > Super buu > Evil Buu > Fat Buu

So... Kid buu > SSJ3 > Super Buu > Evil Buu > Fat Buu

and SSJ3 adult goku is stronger than the kid one since the SSJ3 Kid goku can't beat SSJ2 Vegeta if they battled. That's why baby doesn't want his body.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. Kid Buu is just more dangerous as he couldn't care less whether anyone lives or dies.

As goku & vegeta stated that "is his power growing or not?" that is due to his ki / Powerlevel growing and size getting smaller.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku also stated he would die if he faced Super Buu yet he fought Kid Buu pretty much to a draw. There are many contradictions in the manga which make the power rankings difficult.

If you observe closely it really isn't a draw the outcome of the battle without anyone helping would be bad because kid buu was just playing around like a kid and goku using his full power won't even do shit to kid buu...

Only spirit bomb beat kid buu.

Trivia:

-When he was first seen as SSJ3 he was a match with Fat buu but when he almost fought with superbuu + picolo he acted so confident that gohan and him can bitch slap his bitch face.

-Goku may not be using his full SSJ3 potential on the other battles simply because he can't he needed to be in a protect situation or a near death situation.

-Goku did not fight mystic super buu because he has other choices while in the other hand he had no choices with kid buu he really had to fight him to death.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
if kid buu turns him to candy he wins but Baby Vegeta can repel the Candy beam like when he did it to Majuub.... so yeah Baby Vegeta wins easily... also Kid buu is weaker than Super buu... learn some DBZ...

@DBZ_universe said:

if kid buu turns him to candy he wins but Baby Vegeta can repel the Candy beam like when he did it to Majuub.... so yeah Baby Vegeta wins easily... also Kid buu is weaker than Super buu... learn some DBZ...

You didn't say anything to prove it though. Kid buu did not get serious with SSJ3 Goku full power.

And goku didn't fight Buuhan because he had other choices and time to make a plan.

But with kid buu he didn't have any choice.

And as i said

"As goku & vegeta stated that "is his power growing or not?" that is due to his ki / Powerlevel growing and size getting smaller."

And kid buu was ABLE to push back a GIANT energy bomb i doubt if even baby oozaru can do that.

Post by taichokage (12,923 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Rildo wasn't beaten by Gohan. He had the upper hand including transmuting Gohan's arm into metal. He was beaten by Uub who intervened to save the losing Gohan. Baby Vegeta should be stronger than Buu.
Post by Kraden (38 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Baby Vegeta wins, for durring the fight Baby enters Kid Buu and takes control.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
^^(eddz99)^^ Even if Kid buu was serious Goku stated that He could had kill him instantly... also if he fought Buuhan he would had die AGAIN or even Gotenksbuu.. Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu and Super buu is stronger than SSJ3 Goku... and Gohan is stronger than the 3 I mention... also The reason Kid buu was able to take control of the Genkidama is 1. Goku out of energu 2. He was no Evil nor good.. he is just a kid that thinks everything is a game and to win is to destroy that's how he was made... Like I said Baby Vegeta beats Kid buu easily... also again I'll say it he can reflect the candy beam...
Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Didnt Baby Vegeta beat Majuub who was the Fusion of Kid Buu (Uub) and The Original Fat Buu. Been awhile since I watched GT.
Post by finaldasa (46 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: Yep. Majuub was about Goku's level before he turned SS4.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Here we have a terrific case of GT bullsh*t.

Goku stated that Rildo was as strong as Buu (presumably the good fat buu). And yet the same Buu was able to take Baby Vegeta's ultimate attack and survive. Go figure. Baby in an even stronger form took 2 attacks to destroy the earth, but Kid Buu was easily strong enough to blow it up in one. Again, go figure.

By all things good, by feats and in the name of logic, Kid Buu wins without any trouble at all. However, if it were to happen, Beby would win, because GT is f*cking retarded like that.

Post by othus12 (6,649 posts) See mini bio Level 13

baby vegeta stomps

Post by BlazinDBZ (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Every1 here is retarded Who ever said Baby would Take control, Buu cant bleed he doesnt have blood plus Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed) is 10x more powerful than BAby Vegeta They say that Rildo is stronger than buu but thats just a plot hole thats not true, plus He is much stronger than Baby,because fo Piccolos Intelligance so ev en if baby vegeta was stronger he would outsmart him but Still Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed) is much stronger he would pwn Baby vegeta, Period.

@BlazinDBZ: I dropped this thread along time ago xD, but still i am a believer that Kid buu > Super buu

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Man. This one got nasty.
Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Look at the power scaling of dbz (saga buu) according to the manga:

ps: For those who do not like reading a summary:

SSjin Vegetto > Gohan-Boo > Gotenks-Boo > Ultimate Gohan > Buff Boo > Piccolo-Boo >/< SSjin 3 Gotenks >/< Evil Boo > SSjin 2 Gotenks > SSjin Gotenks (post-RoSaT) > Base Gotenks (post-RoSaT) > SSjin Gotenks > SSjin 3 Goku > Pure Boo > Fat Boo > Pure Evil Boo > Good Boo ~ Base Gotenks > SSjin 2 Majin Vegeta/Goku

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/buu-saga-levels-154386/

have to see that goku did not specify the version, since he that said boo´s.

The consensus is baby vegeta base>Goku ssj3(vegito base)> Metal rildo(buuhan)>goku ssj2(buugotenks)>goku ssj1(ultimate gohan)>super rildo(gotenks ssj3)>goku base(buupiccolo)>rildo base(superbuu)>kid buu

However have to see that Uub is the level kidbuu at the end of dbz, goku base was as strong as uub, for what reason goku would train to fight both a reincarnation of kidbuu?

So when he said boo's, and because rildo was in another level.

rildo agree that goku base has a power absurd:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel