Kid Buu vs AVX-Colossus (The Avatar of Cyttorak and Phoenix)

Topic started by Reiikaii on July 22, 2012. Last post by Sonata 10 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I dont get why everyones still trying to convince him. Hes only gonna keep saying that kid buu wins because hes a DBZ tard who hasnt brought anything to the table. Who cares if he keeps trying, hes wrong no matter what he trolls on about

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Job: @Jinbeifan1: :Lol tone it down a bit guys. You are starting to do more flaming than proving you points. It's gonna turn into the vice vs. Batosai all over again XD

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai: goly gee welekers, he is right:

@Job said:

They refered to Rulk punching the watcher again just this last issue of secret avengers.You mad?.

not about being mad, it just doesn't make sense. on comicvine they categorize it as Loeb Force XD.

anyway, I guess you were right for now. Colossus doesn't have the feats to back his implied power level up, and I doubt he ever will be given this chance.

off-topic: Namor was alot better than you made him sound. I just saw it it was like, he even broke rulk's hand in half, and was blowing away team who jumped on him(that include Rulk and Thor). ALSO, the fact that wanda struggles controlling her powers, each time she uses she might be on a different level, you should know this and know how capable wanda is.

@ReiKai:

we shouldn't compare Cain to him, because we all remember that moment when he made Cyttorakk shit his self.

Post by Job (131 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kurohige: i'm not even paying attention to that dude anymore. 

@Killer_of_trolls

I dont like it or dilsike it. I have no opinion on rulk punching the watcher. On one hadnt he watcher should be pretty powerful. But on the other, he basically featless. People just assume he shouldnt be hurt by a punch from a hulk. They're probably right. But then again, these are the same people who complain about the Thor Hammer incident. 

I know i'm right. I didnt come in here saying stuff just to say stuff. If people are wrong about something i feel obligated to correct them. And instead of accepting it, 9 times out of 10 people start name calling and it's ridiculous. I don't even bother posting scans of my claims anymore because even with scans  shoved in their faces they still name call call me a troll and a liar. No wonder this place is so dead. They don't even try and be to hide their bias.

I've never been overly impressed with wanda to tell you the truth. She's nothing but hype and misinformation. If Marvel didnt dedicate an entire event around her, her powers would be considered nothing special from the typical low level reality warper. It doesn't really matter how Namor was tossing around the avengers. He cant do the same to Buu. Buu cant be killed with Punches and Kicks. And if those energy blast didnt kill any of the avengers, it wont kill a Buu. And as i said, Thing gave Colossus trouble. Thing hit him so hard he cracked his Juggernaut helmet. If he gets hurt from a punch from thing, you dont think he'll feel a punch from buu?
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@ReiKai: goly gee welekers, he is right:

@Job said:

They refered to Rulk punching the watcher again just this last issue of secret avengers.You mad?.

not about being mad, it just doesn't make sense. on comicvine they categorize it as Loeb Force XD.

anyway, I guess you were right for now. Colossus doesn't have the feats to back his implied power level up, and I doubt he ever will be given this chance.

off-topic: Namor was alot better than you made him sound. I just saw it it was like, he even broke rulk's hand in half, and was blowing away team who jumped on him(that include Rulk and Thor). ALSO, the fact that wanda struggles controlling her powers, each time she uses she might be on a different level, you should know this and know how capable wanda is.

@ReiKai:

we shouldn't compare Cain to him, because we all remember that moment when he made Cyttorakk shit his self.

Just for the record. Juggy vs Cyttorak happened in Cain's mind. Cyttorak wanted to take Cain's soul and thanks to PIS Cain won and reclaimed his soul. People are using this scan as evidance that Cain overpowered Cyttorak. Point is that fight happened in Cain's mind. NOt to mention that it's total impossiblity for Cain (has a tiny fraction of Cyttorak's power) to defeat Cyttorak,

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well Kid Buu. not really a contest though is it?
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
When if ever did Colossus have Phoenix Force/Juggernaut power anyway?
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@EganTheVile1: He got the power of juggernaut in the Fear itself storyline and the Phoenix force in the current event going on right now Avengers vs X-men

Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Against Classic Juggernaut, it would be a stalemate until the end of time. Against this Colossonaut... Im not so sure. The only time I've seen him get injured was in his fight with Rulk where he let himself get knocked out by Rulk to save Utopia from destruction. But the fact that he could still get knocked out makes me wonder if he has the invulnerability that Juggernaut had or if he's not on the same level as Juggernaut. Being the avatar of Cyttorak and hosting 20% of the Phoenix Force, I would think Colossus would take this... but he doesn't really have anything to show that. So for now, I'll side with Buu.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Job:-_- your arguementws hold no weight, while mine are VERY VALID soooo

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

deal with it

I am done with this thread, I forgot how hard it is to ever convince DBZtards when they've lost

this is better :

Jokes aside , seriously , can someone explain to me how on earth buu can beat avx colossus?

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@XImpossibruX said:

Kid Buu wins, AvX Colossus is only 1/5 of the Phenoix. His physical attacks have no damage against Kid buu, and he can regen from his energy attacks.

Kid Buu can take more damage, and dish out plenty more.

Also Kid Buu has unlimited Stamina and can't get tired.

. @Newdeath said:

If Emma Frost with the same amount of the Phoenix Force was able to stomp excessively hax Thor who is far far physically stronger than anyone in DBZ, no way in hell does Kid Buu stand a chance against a Phoenix-powered Colossus, especially if he has Cyttorak's power as well.

ND

even an trillionth part of phoenix is more than enough to solo DBZ. But based on feats it appears that each x men even though possessed 1/5 of it but had access to only extremely very short portion of it because 1/5 of phoenix is enough to erase all the avengers outta existance but they were having problem. Thor or even Odin is nowhere near Kid Buu. Based on showings Kid Buu would curbstomp colossus even though colossus have more power

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Colossus has both Cyttorak and phoenix powers

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-006.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-007.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-008.jpg

which comic those scans belong to ? as far as i remember cyttroak didn't even appear in avengers vs x men.

Post by taichokage (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. Kid Buu can't win here. Even Thor's god last which could fend off Galactus didn't harm the Juggernaut. This was a while back but still. He lost to Juggernaut badly another time. Thor has strength and hax beyond Kid Buu. If he can't win Kid Buu can't. Throw in some Phoenix power and it's ridiculous.
Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the old me from a year and a half was smoking crack. colossus should win with ease.

Post by takashichea (13,307 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Metalslash:

I hate to be a jerk, but watch where you're commenting and replying to. The folks you reply to are long gone. Please check their profile pages before you reply to them in old battle threads.

Post by Sonata (35,531 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This is a stomp in favor of Colossus.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel