Kid Buu vs AVX-Colossus (The Avatar of Cyttorak and Phoenix)

Topic started by Reiikaii on July 22, 2012. Last post by Sonata 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Reiikaii (147 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kid Buu

VERSUS

AvX-Colossus (The Avatar of Cyttorak and Phoenix)

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think avx colossus wins :/

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kid Buu wins, AvX Colossus is only 1/5 of the Phenoix. His physical attacks have no damage against Kid buu, and he can regen from his energy attacks.

Kid Buu can take more damage, and dish out plenty more.

Also Kid Buu has unlimited Stamina and can't get tired.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@XImpossibruX: I don't see how Kid buu will even injure Colossus 1/5 of the phoenix however low....is still a good amount for him to actually do something impressive and he is the avatar of cyttorak would he not benefit from that as well?

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
WTH? One minute Colossus is the same class 100 Osmium skinned X-man that I always knew, and the next he is the avatar of Juggernaut and hosts the power of Phoenix at 20%. Marvel seems to run out of ideas, but when you trump a character this much...... Anyway, he ought to win. Or at least not lose. Because of the power of Cyttorak, he should be immune to being transmuted and because of Phoenix he might be able to keep up and/or have some hax abilities himself. I don't know exactly what the Phoenix endowed Colossus is capable of, but I do know that just with his recent Juggernaut upgrade, he could at least remain alive and unharmed by Buu.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: you haven't been keeping up with Marvel this past decade, haven't you? Rasputin 's Jag upgrate is certainly not new, everyone and their grandma got him to be their host at least once lol.

anyway, Colossus stomps even before phoenix power up.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I was aware of the recent Juggernaut amp but not the Phoenix. And with just the Jugernaut amp no he wouldn't stomp. There certainly isn't much Buu could do to him but it goes both ways. He is way too fast to be tagged and is a teleporting flyer as well. As long as he wants, he won't be touched and he at the very least is capable of BFRing Colossus.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kid Buu wins for the following reasons

Kid Buu has HUGE physical strength, infinite stamina and energy (seriously, even by DBZ standard, Kid Buu is a infinite source of hyperactivity and sugar-induced insanity) and speed only matched by Goku as a SSJ3 and above (Vegito and the likes). Colossus is a an unfair disadvantage in both speed, strength and stamina.

Even with the whole idea that he is “unstoppable” his body probably wouldn’t be able to withstand a continues flurry of planet busting attacks by Kid Buu, who like Broly, dishes them out like it’s the next hot thing on the market.

Even if Kid Buu should encounter some difficulty (which I will stress out, is highly unlikely) he can always absorb Colossus and make him part of him, automatically winning the battle. For Colossus to face Kid Buu is like a man trying to punch the sea; it’s useless. Kid Buu can be punched, but unless the punch is equal to someone at the level of a SSJ2, it’s worth nothing.

@XImpossibruX: AvX-Colossus is now 1/4 of the Phoenix.

@shonen: You must not understand nothing in his arsenal is going to stop Colossus he is both an Avatar of Cyttorak and the phoenix and he benefits from both also cyttorak doesn't want to let him go either even when colossus pleaded he couldn't have the power since he was an avatar of the phoenix Cyttorak claimed that he dealt as more destruction then cain while he was running around with his power. So if colossus is in any kind of danger which I highly doubt he can amp him up even further at a whim.

Cyttorak's energies grant his avatar virtually limitless strength and durability

and the Phoenix force grants him even more power.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

If Emma Frost with the same amount of the Phoenix Force was able to stomp excessively hax Thor who is far far physically stronger than anyone in DBZ, no way in hell does Kid Buu stand a chance against a Phoenix-powered Colossus, especially if he has Cyttorak's power as well.

ND

@Newdeath: Physical attacks and burning won't kill Buu.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11
NameChance(%) of winningWho dies
Buu1%X
AVX-Colossus99%

@eddz99: How can AvX-Colossus win if he don't have any feats that he can destroy and erase his opponents?

AvX-Colossus isn't the Cyttorrak or Phoenix Force, he's just an Avatar.

@eddz99 said:

NameChance(%) of winningWho dies
Kid Buu90%
AVX-Colossus10%xxxxxxxxxxxx

Fixed for you

Kid Buu is >>> Super Sayain 2 which can blow up a portion of the Solar System, he fires planet busting attacks in his sleep.

Not only he can instant transmission anytime anywhere, and even managed to catch the spirit bomb and push it. And we all know the Spirit bomb is a Uberplox hax that >> everything, but Kid buu could even push it back.

Post by othus12 (6,360 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@XImpossibruX: impossibru is right

Post by Aero_gt (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Peter having the cytorrak powerboost gives him limitless strenght and durability. Buu can't physically harm him and can't transmute his body. Phoenix also gives him a great deal of telepathy and telekinisis. So he could just mindrape Buu or rip and burn his body to nothing niss. Buu can destroy the planet, Colossus will still survive. Speed is nothing if He can just mentally stop him. Not like Buu is really that fast if it takes them a whole episode to fly to another part of the country...

@Aero_gt: LOL, since when it was stated or did AvX-Colossus mindrape and burn anyone to nothingness.

Whole episode is only anime filler.

Colossus has both Cyttorak and phoenix powers

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-006.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-007.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-008.jpg

@Aero_gt said:

Peter having the cytorrak powerboost gives him limitless strenght and durability. Buu can't physically harm him and can't transmute his body. Phoenix also gives him a great deal of telepathy and telekinisis. So he could just mindrape Buu or rip and burn his body to nothing niss. Buu can destroy the planet, Colossus will still survive. Speed is nothing if He can just mentally stop him. Not like Buu is really that fast if it takes them a whole episode to fly to another part of the country...

Buu doesn't need to physically harm him. His energy blasts are what puts him down. Buu wouldn't get mind raped, and the higher the power level the more resistance to TK.

Buu destroy planets with ease, that isn't an impressive feat what so ever, Freiza did that with his finger... and he isnt SSJ level.. But Kid buu is on par with SSj3, meaning his energy blasts can blow large portions of the solar system.

And he has unlimited stamina meaning he could just hound these energy blasts till Phoenix is but down.

Kid Buu is way to fast for Peter, he instant transmission to another part of the Galaxy without even having to put two fingers on his head. He also fights in speed blitz with a SSSj3 which puts him way over FTL.

He is a shape shiftier and unpredictable... he can morph his body into shapes and dodge attacks by doing so, even putting himself into hundred smaller versions.

A weaker Buu easily picking up thousands of people in a supercity, then zapping them.

Then doing it again to a whole country side.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel