Kid Buu vs Akira

Topic started by LHWKnight on Nov. 17, 2013. Last post by Platinum_94 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,719 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Won wins this fight

Akira has telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation and his powers are almost godlike.

He has the power to destroy all of Tokyo and then recreate it when he lost control of his power, but now he has absolute control.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Depends on if it's manga or anime Akira

Post by LHWKnight (2,719 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ImDictatorBowDown: Akira from the anime doesn't have a body so the manga one

Post by Shinigami_Dragon (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Wha does akira got against kid buu?
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@LHWKnight: I know he doesn't have a body, that's why I said it made a difference. Anyway neither have a chance against Buu, the difference being that the anime version get destroyed because he can't move, and manga probably run away. Didn't the manga version create a universe of something though, I think I remember reading that somewhere.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What are Akira feats ?

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@LHWKnight: More information needs to be added to the OP.

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It doesn't matter if it's anime or Manga. Kid Buu would still beat him. He's tricky to kill but easy to hurt.
Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well in Manga Kid Buu is a Multi solar system buster in destruction since he is more than 4x over solar system, Higher level durability since SSj3 Goku cannot do anything against him. MFTL fighting speed with half of light speed flying speed

in Anime, Kid Buu is MFTL in fighting speed and flying speed, Much higher level of destruction and durability since he destroyed a galaxy in a few years

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel