Kid Buu, Super Buu, Fat Buu Vs Superman

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Dec. 19, 2011. Last post by KingOfSnipers 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gallasdaniel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Here's the deal: Superman (1986-2010) in the post-crisis on Infinite Earths Version, but before the flashpoint events (2011)

DBZ team from the manga (and manga only).

VS

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Modern age Superman is a strong character but weak compared to some of his alternate reality selves. I'm afraid he would lose this one. The Buu incarnations are not weak. There have been unresolved battles with just kid Buu alone vs the likes of Silver Surfer and Despero, both of whom are stronger than Superman. Even if he could beat one of them, three is pushing it.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Surfer is stronger than Supes easily, but Despero isn't. And the Surfer/Buu stuff isn't unresolved since Surfer is orders of magnitude stronger than any versions of Buu.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Both are more powerful than Superman. Or do you think that Despero defeating Superman simultaneously with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter isn't enough of a testimony to his strength? And I disagree with your last statement. Even if he is stronger which I do agree with, it isn't as great a difference as you say.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

this has been done MANY times

buus win every time

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Both are more powerful than Superman. Or do you think that Despero defeating Superman simultaneously with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter isn't enough of a testimony to his strength? And I disagree with your last statement. Even if he is stronger which I do agree with, it isn't as great a difference as you say.

It's a high showing, obviously. It's just that he's normally written to be around Supes' equal in regards to strength with his mental powers making him a much bigger threat. Take away his mental powers and extra eye and he's just Mongul with less fighting skills.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel