Kid Buu and Janemba vs SSJ4 Goku

Topic started by taichokage on Feb. 28, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,877 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Okay so GT levels are proportionally equal to dbz. in other words ssj3 goku from GT for example is the same (if not stronger) than ssj3 Goku by the end of dbz which is the way it SHOULD be.

So who wins?

vs                     

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
SSJ4 Goku should win by these rules. Taichokage you just saved Goku an embarrassing  defeat.
Post by taichokage (12,877 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@JThree47605 said:
" SSJ4 Goku should win by these rules. Taichokage you just saved Goku an embarrassing  defeat. "
I just gave him the strength he was supposed to have because gt screwed up the proportionate strength of all the characters.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47605 said:
" SSJ4 Goku should win by these rules. Taichokage you just saved Goku an embarrassing  defeat. "
I just gave him the strength he was supposed to have because gt screwed up the proportionate strength of all the characters. "

If you think about it, DBZ kinda screwed it up after the Freiza saga as well. If you go back and watch the final fight of the Freiza saga, the level of the fighting going on was far more impressive than the vast majority of the fights seen later on, even in the Buu saga (on namek, when Freiza and Goku fought, they were causing huge explosions just by looking at something). 

But anyway, Goku would win this match quite easily. Janemba wasn't much stronger than SSJ3 goku, and the same goes for Kid Buu.
Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
They're not really equal. GT is fail. That is self-evident. What Goku did as a SS4 wasn't any better than what he did as a SS1 back in Freeza Saga. The basic fact is GT is non-canon. Toriyama said so himself and created a movie that essentially cuts off GT from ever being created as far as his story is concerned. While I agree that SS4 was an awesome idea, they just never really flushed it out. Goku's 10xKamehameha in GT was nothing he couldn't already do back in DBZ. He did x4Kaioken with his Kamehameha against Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga. In the anime on his way to Namek he did 20x and I think 50x Kaioken Kamehameha to escape the gravity well of a star.

Also, GT explicitly states that because of Goku's childlike body he can't utilize his full strength, which was why even when he went SS3 he wasn't all that much stronger and was getting tooled by Baby Vegeta before all his transformations. Goku needed his tail to sustain his SS3 and that wasn't saying much. At the very, very best, SS4 Goku in GT might be considered around the level of SS3 Goku by end of DBZ. In which case, he's still not strong enough to take on Kid Buu and Janemba. He could possibly beat Kid Buu, but that's a tossup. As for Janemba, he has no chance. Janemba tooled SS3 Goku. It required a fusion to beat Janemba, which is something I hate about the DBZ movies. They whip out a plot-device and always beat the villain in anti-climactic scenes.
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
given the scenario of the op, i'll say goku
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku wins here...
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
goku easily. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel