Kid Buu and Janemba Vs Hirudegarn and Super Buu

Topic started by comicfanforever on May 12, 2010. Last post by knightmare 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: if fat buu had no regen, lets say he was just another saiyan or earthling with equal plv. to fat buu but no hax regen, Vegeta would have pwnd him, As he did h2h at the beginning of their fight, only the regen and throwing parts of his rubber body  let him win.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@RadiantTheLight said:
"
Still, if you wanna see Super Buu vs Kid Buu: 

"

how much time do i have to tell people random videos from youtube do not matter
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@RadiantTheLight: kid buu is the original and "most terrible buu"  Lol in the dub they say hes twice as strong as any other buu, now  thats bogus lol. But he is stronger than super buu, having kais or not really doesn't matter, kid buu would have owned SouthKaioshin and DaiKaioshin, he only chose to absorb them.  Super buu really added nothing, he got owned by gohan, and got pummeled and would have eventually lost to gotenks. Kid buu was on par with ssj3 goku, and superior to ssj2 vegeta, and managed to push back the Chou Genkidhama, even though yes at this point goku was weakened. "
There is absolutly no proof that kid Buu is stronger, they say "the most dangerous Buu". From what I explained in one of my posts above, it makes sense that Super Buu > Kid Buu, but if you still want to randomly choose Kid Buu for no reason at all, then okay for me :/ "

yeah there is no proof that super buu is stronger can argue kid buu is stronger because we cant tell how strong he really is his power level is still unknown while super buu got owened by mystic gohan so its very easy to argue that he is stronger
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i think you people are forgetting what this fights really about...its not who is stronger, its who will win......strength   is  not everything in a fight....DBZ people should no that,......and always its dosent matter who stronger...team one wins here...and everyone knows it.....kid buu may not be stronger then Superbuu..but he is still more dangerous  and there is also janemba....so if anyone is willing to say team 2 wins here...then say it, but i want facts!!!!! 
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ktarinze said:

"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@RadiantTheLight: kid buu is the original and "most terrible buu"  Lol in the dub they say hes twice as strong as any other buu, now  thats bogus lol. But he is stronger than super buu, having kais or not really doesn't matter, kid buu would have owned SouthKaioshin and DaiKaioshin, he only chose to absorb them.  Super buu really added nothing, he got owned by gohan, and got pummeled and would have eventually lost to gotenks. Kid buu was on par with ssj3 goku, and superior to ssj2 vegeta, and managed to push back the Chou Genkidhama, even though yes at this point goku was weakened. "
There is absolutly no proof that kid Buu is stronger, they say "the most dangerous Buu". From what I explained in one of my posts above, it makes sense that Super Buu > Kid Buu, but if you still want to randomly choose Kid Buu for no reason at all, then okay for me :/ "
yeah there is no proof that super buu is stronger can argue kid buu is stronger because we cant tell how strong he really is his power level is still unknown while super buu got owened by mystic gohan so its very easy to argue that he is stronger "

Mystic Gohan > Gotenks SS3 = Super Buu > SS3 Goku

Post by knightmare (114 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @RadiantTheLight: if fat buu had no regen, lets say he was just another saiyan or earthling with equal plv. to fat buu but no hax regen, Vegeta would have pwnd him, As he did h2h at the beginning of their fight, only the regen and throwing parts of his rubber body  let him win. "

Durability of any forms of Majin-Buu are not linear with their power level.

Evil Buu's Durability >>>>>>> Super Buu's Durability 

If Super Buu had no regeneration, this old man would have killed him with a gun.

Also, if the translation of the scan below is correct, 

Power:

Super Buu = Fat Buu

Can sense ki, more evil and better for fighting:

Super Buu >>> Fat Buu

As for Kid Buu, it's pretty hard to gauge his power, all we know is: 

More dangerous to fight:

Kid Buu >>>> Buuhan >>>> Buutenks >>>>> Super Buu >>>>> Fat Buu >>>> Evil Thin Buu >>>>>> Good Fat Buu 

SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Gotenks and Mystic Gohan, each has the power to beat Kid Buu but not 100% accurate, only Vegitto could beat Kid Buu 100%.

In my opinion, the way SSJ2 Vegeta and Good Buu fought Kid Buu:

In terms of power:

SSJ3 Goku >>>>> Fat Buu >>>>>Evil Thin Buu >>>> Kid Buu >>>>> Good Fat Buu

Above SSJ2 level, power means nothing to Majin-Buu, it all depends on his personality and his ability to regenerate. 
Kid Buu is like Evil Thin Buu and Good Fat Buu, he is not a complete Majin-Buu, he could have become Evil Thin Buu but instead he become Kid Buu.
@knightmare: when the bullets shoot through him, hes letting it happen, its like he doesn't care enough to block them. If he wanted to block them, he could have.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @knightmare: when the bullets shoot through him, hes letting it happen, its like he doesn't care enough to block them. If he wanted to block them, he could have. "

It's not about blocking, both Evil Thin Buu and Super Buu allowed the bullet to hit their skin, guess who is more durable?
Super Buu only became durable when he became Buutenks and Buuhan.
@knightmare: Im pretty sure if superbuu didn't want those bullets to pierce his skin, they wouldn't have.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @knightmare: Im pretty sure if superbuu didn't want those bullets to pierce his skin, they wouldn't have. "
But I don't recall any of Super-Buu's durability, Majin-Buu isn't about durability like Cell and Freeza. Majin-Buu relies more on his regeneration and his personality, the more unstable he is, the more dangerous he is.

this is how kid buu is stronger we dont argue that fat buu is stronger then super buu why because it is hiss next form were not going to sit here and say fat buu is stronger but super buu is more deadly if we go by the people saying that super buu is stronger then fat buu then fat buu would have to be the strongest buu and he is not that is why kid buu is the strongest out of the 3

Kid Buu is not the strongest but if you will let all forms of Majin-Buu fight each other, Kid Buu would be victorious. People are always blinded with power, not all fights can be won by power.
@knightmare said:
"  Kid Buu is not the strongest but if you will let all forms of Majin-Buu fight each other, Kid Buu would be victorious. People are always blinded with power, not all fights can be won by power."

to me he is but i guess everybody cant agree with you  but still he does beat super buu
@ktarinze said:
to me he is but i guess everybody cant agree with you  but still he does beat super buu "
Ok, going by the manga, he isn't the strongest form of Buu, but deadliest and dangerous of all.
@knightmare:
yeah but if thats the case you can argue fat buu being as strong as super buu which we know he is not just and the manga never said super buu was more stronger they never said which one was just more deadlier but you can give a good guess that he is the strongest
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@knightmare said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @RadiantTheLight: if fat buu had no regen, lets say he was just another saiyan or earthling with equal plv. to fat buu but no hax regen, Vegeta would have pwnd him, As he did h2h at the beginning of their fight, only the regen and throwing parts of his rubber body  let him win. "

If Super Buu had no regeneration, this old man would have killed him with a gun.

Power:

Super Buu = Fat Buu

Super Buu >>> Fat Buu

More dangerous to fight:

Kid Buu >>>> Buuhan >>>> Buutenks >>>>> Super Buu >>>>> Fat Buu >>>> Evil Thin Buu >>>>>> Good Fat Buu 

SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Gotenks and Mystic Gohan, each has the power to beat Kid Buu but not 100% accurate, only Vegitto could beat Kid Buu 100%.

In terms of power:  SSJ3 Goku >>>>> Fat Buu >>>>>Evil Thin Buu >>>> Kid Buu >>>>> Good Fat Buu   Above SSJ2 level, power means nothing to Majin-Buu, it all depends on his personality and his ability to regenerate.  Kid Buu is like Evil Thin Buu and Good Fat Buu, he is not a complete Majin-Buu, he could have become Evil Thin Buu but instead he become Kid Buu. "

Thats prety much it. I agree. But Super Buu was leting the man shooting him, becouse he survived many Ki Blasts from Gotenks, If Super Buu could be hurt by guns, then Piccolo's Daimaoh Durabily > Kid Goku's Durabilty > Super Buu's Durability and thats obviously not true.
@ktarinze said:

" @knightmare: yeah but if thats the case you can argue fat buu being as strong as super buu which we know he is not just and the manga never said super buu was more stronger they never said which one was just more deadlier but you can give a good guess that he is the strongest "

If the translation of the scan was correct, it says Super Buu were only more evil, better for fighting and can sense Ki.  

@RadiantTheLight

said:

" @knightmare said:

"@hitsusatsu11 said:

Power:

Super Buu = Fat Buu

Super Buu >>> Fat Buu

More dangerous to fight:

In terms of power:  SSJ3 Goku >>>>> Fat Buu >>>>>Evil Thin Buu >>>> Kid Buu >>>>> Good Fat Buu   Above SSJ2 level, power means nothing to Majin-Buu, it all depends on his personality and his ability to regenerate.  Kid Buu is like Evil Thin Buu and Good Fat Buu, he is not a complete Majin-Buu, he could have become Evil Thin Buu but instead he become Kid Buu. "
Thats prety much it. I agree. But Super Buu was leting the man shooting him, becouse he survived many Ki Blasts from Gotenks, If Super Buu could be hurt by guns, then Piccolo's Daimaoh Durabily > Kid Goku's Durabilty > Super Buu's Durability and thats obviously not true. "
Same with Evil Thin Buu, he was letting the other man shoot him with the gun but it didn't penetrate his skin. 
I didn't say Super Buu could be hurt by gun, I said without the regeneration Super Buu could be killed by the gun. 
Majin-Buu is a very different species because his Power and Durability are not linear at all.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel