Kibito Kai vs base gotenks after time chamber training

Topic started by axavierhansz on May 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Start on empty planet no rules who wins

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,257 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Isn't Gotenks (Post RoSaT) stronger than SSJ3 Goku in base? If he is then he slaughters the Kai

who says that gotenks is stronger than ssj3 goku? just because piccolo says ermagerd u might have a chance ur power increased so much does not mean that they are stronger than ssj3 goku. it doesn't even make SENSE for them to be stronger than goku. base goku > base trunks and base goten, and there is no way fusion dance has a higher multiplier than ssj3.

i can totally see how ssj1 gotenks after training could be stronger than ssj3 goku but not base gotenks. remember that going ssj1 carries a 50x multiplier. ssj3 goku > kid buu and ssj3 gotenks = super buu so the only way for base gotenks to be ssj3 goku level is if super buu is hundreds of times stronger than kid buu, which we know isn't true.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gotenkusu kills him.

@axavierhans: SSj 1 does make more sense, the fusion does however have a higher multiplier than SSj 3, the fusion dances multiplier shouldn't be much different from the potara's, base Vegito a result of fusion can effortlessly stomp people who can stomp SSj3 Goku, so Gotenks still kills the Kai

Post by taichokage (15,347 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Gotenks should win, at least by feats. Kibitz Kai didn't do anything impressive. However if the Potara fusion amped them up similarly to Vegito, then he might have a shot.

Fusion has higher multiplier than ssj3 since when? Wasn't it stated somewhere that the fusion dance is a type of addition while potara fusion is more similar to a type of multiplication? What is more the only feat we've seen with base gotenks is that his attacks do not affect super buu. So don't talk about feats because his feats are less than impressive.

And again, I worked out the math for ya. See my earlier post for explanation. It is IMPOSSIBLE for base gotenks to be stronger than ssj3 goku UNLESS Super buu is HUNDREDS OF TIMES STRONGER than kid buu. As far as I was aware, kid buu > 1% super buu. Unless someone can show that it is even / possible for super buu to be hundreds of times stronger than super buu

Furthermore we know that potara fusion has insane power boost. Also, it is almost certain that supreme kai is far superior to base form goten and trunks. Kibito's strength is unknown but being a kai he can't be too weak.

What I'm getting at is that the vast advantage of potara earrings over fusion dance, combined with the power level advantage of supreme kai over base goten and trunks, should offset the weakness of kibito when they fuse. There is no reason why gotenks would be stronger than kibito kai.

Actually Kibitoshin has a high chance lol.

He could just BFR Gotenkusu to the sun lol.

@axavierhansz: Gogeta base >> SSj3 Goku , the fusion multiply is based on the people who fuse, the Supreme Kai is weak, he was afraid of Pui Pui, Kibito has no feats, and Goten and Trunks held there own against a non serious android 18, the difference between potara and the fusion dance would not be a ridiculous change, if Gogeta and Vegito fought they would be relatively equal (Vegito a bit stronger), and I agreed that base Gotenks was weaker than SSj3 Goku, SSJ 1 Gotenks is stronger though, why even bring that up again. As it stands even base Gotenks has far better feats than Kibitoshin.

Gotenkusu could just play around then beat Kibitoshin to death lol... unless he gets BFRd lol.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gotenks btw Goku>Gotenks

@xlab3000: Goku would get demolished by SSJ and up Gotenkusu.

@ImDictatorBowDown: I'm sorry, I hadn't been aware that base Gogeta has EVER BEEN SHOWN ANYWHERE. So please give proof that base Gogeta > SSJ3 Goku.

On top of that, Gogeta isn't even canon. He's movie/gt only.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT: In base form, Trunks and Goten are probably stronger than kibito and MIGHT be a lot stronger, but they are definitely weaker than Supreme Kai. Supreme Kai stated that he can crush Freiza in one blow, and in the original Japanese manga, Piccolo stated that his power level and Supreme Kai's are dimensions apart. Combined with the fact that he survived several legit blows from Fat Buu without the use of PIS, and was able to temporarily freeze SSJ2 Gohan, it is likely that Supreme Kai is at least SSJ1 Goku level, making him dozens of times stronger than base Goten or base Trunks.

EVEN MORE: Potara fusion is far superior to fusion dance.

Everyone keeps wanking Gotenks but so far nobody has actually addressed my arguments about Kibito Kai being on the same level as base Gotenks.

How did Gogeta and Vegito showed up?

@DBZ_universe: base on every feat in the anime Goku would beat Gotenks. Wrath of the Dragon proves it.

@DBZ_universe: Vegito showed up as base form but Gogeta showed up as SSJ Gogeta. Again, this PROVES THAT GOGETA IS NON CANON because it is explicitly shown that Goku and Vegeta fused IN BASE FORMS, but Gogeta was ssj AS SOON AS HE APPEARED. We know that whatever form you fuse is the form that you show up first. So it is impossible for the fusion dance to produce SSJ Gogeta without producing Base Gogeta first. Yet Base Gogeta HAS NEVER EXISTED.

Gogeta is both non canon and PIS.

@xlab3000: Movie 13 is non canon.

In the canon Goku would get owned by SSJ and up Gotenkusu

@axavierhansz: Vegito was only base in the anime. In the manga he was SSJ.

also Gogeta is non canon since he is is movie character

@DBZ_universe: what about BoG

@xlab3000: Well SSJG needs others to happen.

If Goku is in SSJG then he would beat Gotenkusu. But the problem is how he will go SSJG in the fight since he needs 5 others Saiyans to do it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel