Kiba and Neji vs Kyle and Shao

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,035 posts) See mini bio Level 16
vs
vs

No prep

Shown ninja tools

All PSI powers work on opponents except mind jack and power negation

Battle is in Psyren but doesn't effect Kiba and Neji

Fight to K.O. or death

R1: Young versions of all

R2: Teenage versions of all

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can you provide info on Kyle and Shao please?

@WhiteLion:

http://psyren.wikia.com/wiki/Kyle_Tenjuin

http://psyren.wikia.com/wiki/Shao_Tenjuin

So basically Kyle can make huge ultra durable constructs used for attack or defense and Shao can read minds and fight based on his opponent moves. Really good reflex feats as well.

Giving it to the Psryen guys.

I'll say R1 Kiba and Neji take this without much of a problem.

How? Kiba most basic attack is his wolf fang technique. Shao knows his moves before he makes them, and if Kyle is able to simply make a wall they smash straight into the construct , not even including dropping it on em.

@WhiteLion: Yes but as children, the Tenjuins are weak and less battle hardened. Plus being able to read the opponents attacks mean nothing if you can't react (said by Shao himself) and the ninjas speed outclasses the Tenjuins at this point. Neji will take Shao down in a speed blitz and Kyle will be able to do nothing but defend.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406: naw mang the naruto gang can't take this one. With kyles boxes and also the ability to use rise he is capable of basically flying and stopping all their attacks and with shaos all around skills including his ability to read the opponent and elmore wood taught them rise so they aren't really as slow as you would believe them to be. Shao redirected a lightening attack with complete ease just because he was able to tell the opponents moves. I can't see the naruto gang winning it sorry~

@TheNeutralOne: I still feel like Neji would beat Shao. Remember that he beat that guy because he used Shinra-Bansho to negate his PSI powers and catch him by surprise. And Neji's 64/128 palms attack is faster than kid Shao has moved. Plus rotation and Byakugan. I'm not seeing how Kid Shao will take Neji. And Kyle's best move at this point is Fall down which won't be enough to take down people with ninja speed. And Kiba can fuse with Akamaru and form giant wolf which will be tough to beat.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406: But the fastest thing shao deflects is lightening attack and with ease. Neji and kiba and that age don't even move that fast not to mention when kyle puts up his blocks it is seen that shao is also able to step on them meaning they are basically capable of flying/traveling in the air and coming down to attack whenever.As a kid Kyle's blocks are not that tough but i don't see non powerhouses like neji and kiba breaking them easily. Also the palms will only be good for physical damage because if you recall they are actually to block chakra points.I am willing to lean on the side of the naruto gang for the kid battle a bit seeing as the kids from psyren don't have any real attack showings so it might take like 10 or 15 trips from the blocks with surprise attacks to get kiba and neji. But as teens I'm not even wavering a tiny bit because Shao deflected an IT attack with complete ease and kyle is just an overall tank.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Maybe Team Naruto can win against the young versions, I don't remember them doing anything significant as their young versions.

However as the part 2 versions, it's a fairly easy win for team 2.

@TheNeutralOne: @ohgodwhy: Yeah I never questioned that team 2 took R2

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel