Kenshiro vs. Kenpachi

Topic started by justanormalguy on Dec. 23, 2011. Last post by phantomrant 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Kenshiro
  • Kenpachi
  • Goku comes in and kicks both of their butts
Post by Lil_Cal (141 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Uh, can I get a fight set up in here? You know, morals and all that jazz.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kenny no contest

Post by Lil_Cal (141 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I guess I'll go with Kenpachi. I'm pretty sure he'd be outright invisible to Kenshiro anyway.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Reiatsu crush!
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku is a peaceful guys so option 3 is invalid. *winks*

Post by phantomrant (1,385 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Lol. Kenshiro easily. You're already dead Kenpachi (no seriously as a Shinigami he's in fact already dead).
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

OMG! Kenny Killed Kenny, YOU BASTARD!

in all seriousness, Kenpachi can't loose due to intangibility.

so, no worth debating, unless OP put's a little more effort to write something about that(NO OFFENSE).

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Killer_of_trolls: Muso tensei allows kenshiro to become intangible/hit other intangibles.

Did someone actually confused intangibility with invisibility? Or that they think that the Shinigami are intangible? (needs a facepalm)
Post by taichokage (13,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
No they are intangible or at the very least can become intangible. If you forgot, reference episode one. Rukia walks right through Ichigo's wall. They apparently are only tangible when they want to be or to other spiritually aware beings. Im not trying to bring this into this fight because it wouldn't be a fight. I'm just saying that bleach characters do have the ability of intangibility.

@phantomrant: try doing a bit more research next time you post something, instead of implying facepalms.(noob fail)

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

No they are intangible or at the very least can become intangible. If you forgot, reference episode one. Rukia walks right through Ichigo's wall. They apparently are only tangible when they want to be or to other spiritually aware beings. Im not trying to bring this into this fight because it wouldn't be a fight. I'm just saying that bleach characters do have the ability of intangibility.

didn't chad hit a hollow with a telephone pole and even his bare fists early in the series though? I know chad has spiritual power, but he didn't have much at the time and theoretically if they are intangible that shouldn't have worked but then again i could be very wrong

Post by Fehafare (9,436 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

Rukia walks right through Ichigo's wall.

For some reason it made me lol.

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@phantomrant: try doing a bit more research next time you post something, instead of implying facepalms.(noob fail)

Oh dear, someone is calling me out on something they're clearly misconcepted about (and how is requesting a facepalm while typing on mobile a noob fail, noob typer?) Hang on, I'll get the facepalm for your butthurt.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v01/c001/12.html

You can see that Rukia was not shown to have walked through the wall nor has it ever been elaborated on from the rest of the series about intangible abilities so I'm beginning to see a baseless speculation. The black hole on the wall suggests a Kido that placed a hole on the wall and she simply walked into the hole, a much more likely scenario than intangibility. Even if she decided to turn intangible, why is this the only example? Turning to the next page....

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v01/c001/13.html

Ichigo, before he became a Shinigami, kicking an intangible Rukia? Really? REALLY?

And lastly, Kenpachi has not shown intangibility or stated to have such an ability whatsoever so from the very beginning your statement was flawed.

Canonically, Bleach spirits are simply not intangible (Chad proved this).

Kenshiro's Musou Tensei is undeniably intangibility. Zaraki gets vaporized the moment he touches him.

Please re-read Bleach before you post shit like that (or actually come up with your own example of when Bleach characters are intangible instead of relying on others.. and assuming they're right).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel