Kenshiro vs Justice League of America

Topic started by shonen on April 23, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kenshiro  (End of Series)

vs

Justice League of America

Condition: Kenshiro has all of Captain Marvel base stats, and 1 week to get use to his new powers. Everyone is in character.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kenshiro has all of Captain Marvel base stats

LOL! 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Kenshiro would be able to take down quite a lot of guys, especially if they try to get into close combat with him. Individually not many can do much against this kind of Kenshiro. However, Green Lantern and Flash will be trouble. The Flash alone will be capable of defeating Kenshiro. Not only is the Flash vastly faster than Kenshiro even with CM's powers, he can also harm him. The common misconception with the Flash is that he is simply fast and he cannot do much. Flash's strikes can be quite hard. He has managed to harm the ridiculously durable Superboy Prime (who is more powerful than CM) with his punches. There's nothing stopping the Flash from speed blitzing Kenshiro before he can even think, he can even KO him with a series of massively FTL punches. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" Kenshiro would be able to take down quite a lot of guys, especially if they try to get into close combat with him. Individually not many can do much against this kind of Kenshiro. However, Green Lantern and Flash will be trouble. The Flash alone will be capable of defeating Kenshiro. Not only is the Flash vastly faster than Kenshiro even with CM's powers, he can also harm him. The common misconception with the Flash is that he is simply fast and he cannot do much. Flash's strikes can be quite hard. He has managed to harm the ridiculously durable Superboy Prime (who is more powerful than CM) with his punches. There's nothing stopping the Flash from speed blitzing Kenshiro before he can even think, he can even KO him with a series of massively FTL punches. 

ND
"
hmm wouldn't Kenshiro be technically  faster, stronger with Captain Marvel powers seeing as he uses 100% of his brain compared to Marvel ?
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The JLA win.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hmm wouldn't Kenshiro be technically  faster, stronger with Captain Marvel powers seeing as he uses 100% of his brain compared to Marvel ?

it's the same result as your black adam vs ash's pikachu  thread , the JLA wins.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

wait a minute if those powers made an avrage little kid named billy on superman level, just think what it would do to ken.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kenshiro is one man against the universes most powerful heroes. Even with Captain Marvel's powers and abilities, he will get swarmed by the JLA.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@shonen: That still doesn't mean he'll be capable of defeating The Flash who will still be much faster than him and fully capable of harming him.

ND
@Newdeath said:

" @shonen: That still doesn't mean he'll be capable of defeating The Flash who will still be much faster than him and fully capable of harming him.

ND
"

When has the flash soloed a Superman level threat by himself other than Zoom ? please provide scans of flash one shotting Darksied,  Mongul, Superboy prime (nosebleeds don't count), or any other superman level being with his speed alone please.

TheLegendaryOne  said swarmed...not a problem.You realize this guy has fought damn armies single handedly right ?
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@shonen said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @shonen: That still doesn't mean he'll be capable of defeating The Flash who will still be much faster than him and fully capable of harming him.

ND

"

When has the flash soloed a Superman level threat by himself other than Zoom ? please provide scans of flash one shotting Darksied,  Mongul, Superboy prime (nosebleeds don't count), or any other superman level being with his speed alone please.

TheLegendaryOne  said swarmed...not a problem.You realize this guy has fought damn armies single handedly right ?

"

Wally West >>>> Superman. He can solo.
@susanoo said:

" @shonen said:

"

@Newdeath

said:

ND

"

"
Wally West >>>> Superman. He can solo. "
scans please.
@shonen:
I don't have any scans of Flash (Wally). But I've seen what his powers are. He is the most powerful JLA member, then Martian Manhunter, then Kyle (If your not counting Phantom Stranger or Spectre). Flash can speed steal, bfr him into the speedforce, IMP him, or even snap his fiingers.
@susanoo said:

" @shonen: I don't have any scans of Flash (Wally). But I've seen what his powers are. He is the most powerful JLA member, then Martian Manhunter, then Kyle (If your not counting Phantom Stranger or Spectre). Flash can speed steal, bfr him into the speedforce, IMP him, or even snap his fiingers. "

Flash does this to every super villian he encounter right, because this is Flash in character not Bloodlusted Flash. Everyone is in character for this battle thread.
@shonen said:
"

@susanoo said:

" @shonen: I don't have any scans of Flash (Wally). But I've seen what his powers are. He is the most powerful JLA member, then Martian Manhunter, then Kyle (If your not counting Phantom Stranger or Spectre). Flash can speed steal, bfr him into the speedforce, IMP him, or even snap his fiingers.

"

Flash does this to every super villian he encounter right, because this is Flash in character not Bloodlusted Flash. Everyone is in character for this battle thread.

"

If it's a JLA battle, then Manhunter can solo, John Stewart, or a sundipped Superman. A FTL character can just snap his fingers and it will do more damage then someone like Hulk doing it. Simple physics and science.
@susanoo said:
" @shonen said:
"

@susanoo said:

" @shonen: I don't have any scans of Flash (Wally). But I've seen what his powers are. He is the most powerful JLA member, then Martian Manhunter, then Kyle (If your not counting Phantom Stranger or Spectre). Flash can speed steal, bfr him into the speedforce, IMP him, or even snap his fiingers.

"

"
If it's a JLA battle, then Manhunter can solo, John Stewart, or a sundipped Superman. A FTL character can just snap his fingers and it will do more damage then someone like Hulk doing it. Simple physics and science. "
Again read what i said. Manhunter can solo, if that's the case then he could beat superman right, last time i checked he lost to superman.
@shonen said:
"

@susanoo said:
"

@shonen said:
"

@susanoo said:

"

"
If it's a JLA battle, then Manhunter can solo, John Stewart, or a sundipped Superman. A FTL character can just snap his fingers and it will do more damage then someone like Hulk doing it. Simple physics and science.

"
Again read what i said. Manhunter can solo, if that's the case then he could beat superman right, last time i checked he lost to superman.

"

Manhunter has CIS. He also lost to Supergirl whom choked him and was scared shitless when using telepathy on Adam while he has mindraped Spectre before. And yes, Manhunter can defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, Thor ect.
@susanoo said:

" @shonen said:

"

@susanoo said:

"

@shonen said:
"

@susanoo

said:

"

"

"

"
Manhunter has CIS. He also lost to Supergirl whom choked him and was scared shitless when using telepathy on Adam while he has mindraped Spectre before. And yes, Manhunter can defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, Thor ect. "
You say he can but he hasn't and then claim CIS. Everyone is in character, for this battle so how is manhunter winning this when he's lost to superman, supergirl who are weaker than or equal to captian marvel ? not to mention this dude can use fucking pressure points to make you explode, is above marvel in strength,speed if need be due to  Hokuto no ken and can kill any combatant who goes into close combat with him ?.
@shonen said:
"

@susanoo said:

"

@shonen said:

"

@susanoo said:
"

@shonen said:
"

@susanoo said:

"

"

"

"
Manhunter has CIS. He also lost to Supergirl whom choked him and was scared shitless when using telepathy on Adam while he has mindraped Spectre before. And yes, Manhunter can defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, Thor ect.

"
You say he can but he hasn't and then claim CIS. Everyone is in character, for this battle so how is manhunter winning this when he's lost to superman, supergirl who are weaker than or equal to captian marvel ? not to mention this dude can use fucking pressure points to make you explode, is above marvel in strength,speed if need be due to  Hokuto no ken and can kill any combatant who goes into close combat with him ?

"

Hokuto no ken cannot kill beings who can go through black holes and suns with no problem. Supergirl actually soloed the JLA because it was her story. Which is why Manhunter lost. When did he lose to Superman btw? Manhunter's telepathy can easily put Kenshiro into a coma, into sleep, pull him into the Astral realm, affect his senses, mind rape, ect.
@susanoo said:

" @shonen said:

"

@susanoo

said:

"

@shonen

said:

"

@susanoo

said:

"

@shonen

said:

"

@susanoo

said:

"

"

"

"

"
You say he can but he hasn't and then claim CIS. Everyone is in character, for this battle so how is manhunter winning this when he's lost to superman, supergirl who are weaker than or equal to captian marvel ? not to mention this dude can use fucking pressure points to make you explode, is above marvel in strength,speed if need be due to  Hokuto no ken and can kill any combatant who goes into close combat with him ?

"
Hokuto no ken cannot kill beings who can go through black holes and suns with no problem. Supergirl actually soloed the JLA because it was her story. Which is why Manhunter lost. When did he lose to Superman btw? Manhunter's telepathy can easily put Kenshiro into a coma, into sleep, pull him into the Astral realm, affect his senses, mind rape, ect. "
How do you know Hokuto no ken cannot kill being at superman level. It affects anyone made out of matter, it utilizes pressure points in the body..it uses your bodies energy against you.

Five finger explosion - Causes the opponent's fingers to explode. Used against Taishan Temple assassin Gouda in the Hokuto no Ken pilot and against Club in the series.

Meteorite Face Breaking Kick  - A kick technique Kenshiro uses that against the Taishan Temple enforcer Denki Saito, which causes his head to split vertically in half. Appears in the second manga pilot.

North Star Strangling Neck Break  - A technique which causes the opponent to twist their head around. Used against a Taishan guard in the pilot version of the manga.

North Star Hundred Crack Fist  - Kenshiro's trademark technique, in which Ken strikes the opponent's body with a relentless flurry of punches, resulting the immediate breakdown of the internal organs, followed by an immediate death. It is used against numerous opponents thorough the series such as Zeed, the Colonel, and Uighur.

Two Finger Air Snatch  - An arrow shot towards the user is deflected back towards the opponent. Kenshiro uses this against Spade, causing him to lose his right eye. Later, Raoh uses this against Mamiya, but the arrow is intercepted by Kenshiro.

Boulder Splitting Wave-   A hand chop which splits the opponent's skull in half. First used against one of Spade's minions and later as a finishing move against the Chief of the Fang Clan.

Skull Splitting Fist- A knee kick to the face used against Diamond, causing his head to split open in half. 

North Star Softness Ripping Slash- A technique Kenshiro used against Heart that allowed him to penetrate his gummy flesh and strike his vital points.

North Star Cross Kill-  Kenshiro's finishing technique against Shin, in which Ken defeats Shin by striking his vital points in the shape of the Bloody Cross. Name given in episode 22 of the anime series.

North Star Bone Crushing Fist  -Finishing technique used against the Colonel, causing his skull to rip itself from his body.

North Star Muscle Cutter -  Causes an opponent's muscles to self-destruct.

North Star Dragon Attacking Tiger  -Places the opponent in a temporary death-like coma. Ken's counterpart to Rei's Tiger Destroying Dragon.

North Star Eight Agonies Nine Breaks-  A technique Kenshiro almost used to kill Jagi in the past. According to a Japanese strategy guide for the Family Computer video game Hokuto no Ken 2, this technique causes the opponent to feel eight different types of pains in the body before exploding into nine splinters.

Opening of Sharper Senses-  Causes an opponent's nervous system to become hypersensitive.

I'm not even done listing any of the good ones.

here's a link
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokuto_Shinken
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel