Kenshiro vs Hiei

Topic started by gtg12 on Sept. 15, 2013. Last post by gtg12 1 year ago.
Post by gtg12 (139 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kenshiro at this strongest vs EOS Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.

If this is spite for hiei then you can lower him to one of his weaker states

Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

> Should be moved to the Battles section

>Kenshiro would win.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

can you move this@gtg12: welcome to vine

Post by IndridCold (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Musou Tensei FTW Hiei won't know what hit him.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

From what I've heard, Kenshiro is just mach 56 and small town level.

If that's true, Hiei rapes

Post by othus12 (6,877 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

From what I've heard, Kenshiro is just mach 56 and small town.

yeah that's what i was thinking too.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005 said:

From what I've heard, Kenshiro is just mach 56 and small town level.

lmfao, Musou Tensei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hiei

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Musou Tensei makes Kenshiro untouchable

@EraserCannon: Can he activate that before getting blitzed?

Post by akronawol17 (719 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Musou tensei is powerful... But it's not like ken is gonna go musou tensei right off the bat. And sadly for him, hiei isn't one to fuck around in a fight.
Post by nishi99 (1,706 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hiei hands down hes faster and has way more firepower.

@SMXLR8: Thank you I'm very glad to hear that.

Hiei has some extremely impressive speed feats in YYH. In the Saint Beast Arc, Hiei was fighting some ice guy that froze Hiei's left arm and leg i believe. Soon after, Hiei charged the guy and in an instant the dude was a shredded up mess. Kuwabara had no idea what happened and asked Kurama who said he only saw a flash of light/ one sword slash while Yusuke said he saw 7 or eight sword slashes. In actuality, Hiei cut the guy 17 or 18 times. Hiei starts off the series as a D class demon and is a middle B during the Dark Tournament Saga. This was before then so I assume he is either a C class or very low B and he pulled that off. At the end of the series he is either an extremely high A class or an S class (more likely) so he vastly improved from that feat early on in the series.

I don't know how Hiei would do against Kenshiro's phasing abilities. Thank you for reading this.

I guess what I was trying to say (in my previous post) is that can Kenshiro be able to counter Hiei's remarkable speed?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@gtg12: Your welcome as for your post maybe so hiei has a speed advantage

Post by othus12 (6,877 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Kuro_San: i dont know a thing about kenshiro. could you explain to me how musou tensei works?

@gtg12: Welcome to animevice...But there are a few mistakes in your post so I'll list them out

First, Hiei was only a low C class when he performed that feat of slicing Seiryu 16 times. This feat puts Hiei's speed at mach 16+ way back then.

Second, EoS Hiei is likely stronger than 3 kings saga Yusuke, who was a high S class. They were all far stronger than Sensui, so he was definitely an upper S class without a doubt

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: The Musou Tensei is one of the least explained more obscure techniques in Anime, basically makes the character untouchable except for other users of Musou Tensei and allows them pre-cognition about the enemy movements, while increasing all the physical stats. Or at least that I can gather from several sources

Also known as the Emo power, as the user must feel extreme sadness to unlock the technique

Post by taichokage (13,362 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hiei can blitz and one shot Kenshiro which is not even out of character for him. However Musou Tensei gurantees victory if it's used in time. Hiei 2/3. It literally depends on if he blitzes from the beginning and if not how quickly Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei.
Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@gtg12 said:

I guess what I was trying to say (in my previous post) is that can Kenshiro be able to counter Hiei's remarkable speed?

Can you give us a distance to work with......

Hiei is vastly faster than Kenshiro, so there is a massive speed difference. A speedblitz, however, is something else.

Post by akronawol17 (719 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hiei actually blitzes people in character anyways. He likes to show off his speed by completely chopping his opponent to bits before they can blink. I say in character hiei wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel