Kenshiro vs. Goku in a strict H2H fight

Topic started by TheLegendaryOne on Jan. 22, 2011. Last post by soldier 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku must remain in his base form, same for Kenshiro. 

No transformations allowed. No Super Saiyan or Kaio-Ken and no Musou Tensei.

This is strictly a H2H battle. Goku cannot fly or use energy blasts. Neither can Kenshiro. The only way he can use his ki is with his techniques. Same for Goku. He can enhance his physical attributes with his ki only. That is it. 

Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku wins he's to fast he could speed blitz kenshiro before he even realized the fight started
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

even though i dislike kenshiro he wins
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I don't think Kenshiro can even  get to Goku's pressure points with his durable skin. Musou tensei is the only way I see Kenshiro winning, I do remember a move Kenshiro used to lower the defense of an opponent though, all in all I think Kenshiro can take this if he can hurt Goku, any hit would either cripple or kill him.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Kenshiro wins because Goku is already dead

Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight said:

"

Kenshiro wins because Gouk is already dead

"

HUH? LOL

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight said:
"

Kenshiro wins because Goku is already dead

"
lol, I get it. 

@TheLegendaryOne:

Goku would still annihilate Kenshiro. However looking at the OP picture, that is Goku from the end of Dragonball, not Z Goku. That makes a tremendous difference. He is still probably more proficient in physial stats but Kenshiro is superior with technique. Hmm, this is a hard one to call but I might still go with Goku.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku. 
Goku can enhance his strikes via ki, and he is faster h2h.
While Ken is a master of pressure point style, Goku is more diverse and adaptive. I cite when he invented animal mimicry style's during the heat of battle vs Jackie Chun, and his uncanny ability to copy and improve upon others techniques. (i.e the double Zanzo to triple Zanzo)
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku is far superior i would say: 

- trained by Master Roshi (mastered turtle hermit style) 
- Trained by king Kai 
- Goku managed to make a joke of all of cell's tricks and fighting styles simply due to encountering them before 
- Goku is able not only to mimic techniques but improve them 
- Goku as a saiyan instinctively knows how to fight 
- goku is faster and stronger, whilst also being more agile. Goku would have punched Kenshiro many times before he could even respond.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel