Kenshin Himura vs Goemon Ishikawa (Lupin III)

Topic started by Dream on June 28, 2012. Last post by Fantasma 2 years ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@nishi99 said:

Right like ive said five times before Goemon can react to lightning but not move as fast as lightning.

He sliced the bolt of lightning before it reached the ground. His attack speed is massively hypersonic whereas kenshin is supersonic at best and every time he uses attacks of such speed is body deteriorates. What part of that do you not understand?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,628 posts) See mini bio Level 13

In the new series Goemon managed to fight off curve bullets, and Kenshin "dodges" bullets by predicting the opponent movemene bullet and reacting faster than the finger actioning the trigger not than the bullet itself. Goemon is much more faster in reaction time and cutting prowess...

Post by nishi99 (1,580 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: All i'm trying to say is he has never used the speed he cut the bolt of lightning with in any of his fights. And Goemon's sword can't cut through every thing like Mr X for example in season 2.

@nishi99 said:

@Haofan123: All i'm trying to say is he has never used the speed he cut the bolt of lightning with in any of his fights. And Goemon's sword can't cut through every thing like Mr X for example in season 2.

No, what you were trying to say was that he wasnt fast enough to keep up with kenshin depsite his massively hypersonic relfexes, not to mention that he deflects machine gun fire. Lightning feat aside, he has still casually blocked machine gun fire, the same thing that kenshin only survived because the villain decided to toy with him. He would undoubtedly be able to keep up with kenshin if not surpass his speed. And so what if his sword cant cut through everything? nevver said it could. But its not like Kenshins Sakabatou is adimantium or something is it? Once they bang swords Kenshin will lose his be and vulnerable to attack

Just saying he never used any of those moves in any of his fights. Which makes me believe those moves are exaggerated. Like when he took out his sword and cut the moon.

If he was that powerful why did he have a hard time with all those bad guys? He should have killed them all with ease with his lightning/moon slicing attacks.

@nishi99 said:

Just saying he never used any of those moves in any of his fights. Which makes me believe those moves are exaggerated. Like when he took out his sword and cut the moon.

If he was that powerful why did he have a hard time with all those bad guys? He should have killed them all with ease with his lightning/moon slicing attacks.

Are you implying that his sword cant cut through kenshins sakabatou when it can cut through meteors, steel, ships, and planes?

No i think Goemon can most likely do that if he can hit him. what i'm implying is his speed and strength feats don't match to what he does when he fights. Like the moon slicing and the lightning slicing attacks. It seems to me when they made the show they exaggerated his feats. Because if he can do all that why does he not use those attacks while fighting the many villains of the show?

@nishi99: Even if we throw all of Goemons other feats out the window, one consistant feat that he has is blocking machine gun fire. That proves that he at least has the reactions to defend himself fro kneshins assults. Like I said, a machine gun which is considered obssolete by todays standards should have slaughtered the protagonist of rouroni kenshin had the villain not purposely missed. Goemon on the other hand, fights small armies of gangsters weilding machineguns, blocks all the bullets, and beats his assailants. Now since he can at least keep up with kenshin, He should be able to slice kenshins sword to pieces because of his swords cutting capabilities, thus taking away kenshins primary means of attack and his only way to defend himself from Goemon, who would take kenshins head soon after

That's all true but keep in mind that this version of Kenshin is more powerful then any we have ever seen because in this battle he is in Battousai mode with the newer moves he got at the end of the show. Goemon could still win but its going to be harder.

@nishi99 said:

That's all true but keep in mind that this version of Kenshin is more powerful then any we have ever seen because in this battle he is in Battousai mode with the newer moves he got at the end of the show. Goemon could still win but its going to be harder.

not really. All kenshin has going for him in battosai mode is that he is bloodlusted. His training under hiko seijuru the second time round allowed him to access the full power of his battosai mode without the added side affect of dicing everything in sight so he is still only as powerful as we have seen him, he's just willing to kill this time round

Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7

After seeing that video, there is no way that Kenshin can win. Cutting lightning, deflecting bullets from multiple machine gun fire???

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel