Kensei vs Vergo

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on March 29, 2014. Last post by WorldEater 3 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Battle takes place on Green Bit

Current Kensei

Punk Hazard Vergo

Both in standard forms at beginning of the fight

10 meters away from each other

Post by luthluth (1,230 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vergo will lose organs and die a slow painful death

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I thought about that too. Kensei is more dangerous if he connects. But with Vergo's speed and haki, he could survine an initial hit. Kensei is an effective range fighter too with his Mock kamehameha and wind blades but I doubt they would hurt Vergo to a decent extent. I'm actually stumped a bit. Maybe if Kensei went Vizard he would win but base bankai I think would be a bloody fight but given Vergo's agility especially I think he could manage.

@luthluth: He'd have to cut through Vergo's Haki which is at a level that it can block cutting attacks as said by Doflamingo. It just couldn't stand up to Law's because it was a mountain level slice :P And plus while that's strong, it's not a deal breaker. It'd knock Vergo back, and it'd hurt him. But he'd get up and get serious, and start using his speed to his advantage.

@taichokage: Vergo doesn't have regeneration, a punch or two from Bankai Kensei would put him in a state of submission a couple more would spell death. Vergo loves to tank punches.

@Jinbeifan1: Kenseis punches in bankai is basically a powerful C4 explosion in your insides which he can infinitely create as long as he's knuckles touches you. If Vergo can some how endure a punch like that he wont be as speedy at all afterwards.

@luthluth: Regeneration isn't needed to tank an attack, Vergo is more durable than base Mask who was getting his butt kicked until he turned the tables around. Vergo would probably do that thing where he stands there in pain without flinching before launching a counter attack lol

His kicks were on level with Sanji's which are town level, he even cracked his shin which is saying a lot since pre time skip Sanji one shotted a pacifista which has stronger than steel body. I'm sure Kensei's punch would also work on a pacifista, but taking Sanji's kick and shrugging it off isn't an easy thing nowadays (which also says a lot about Doffy)

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kensei is pretty cool and all but I think Vergo could take this if he puts on Haki over his body as he did when facing Law,

And considering Law had to mix room in with his cutting power in order to "cut" Vergo, shows how much it would take to take him down.

I also think Vergo is physically more capable too.

Off topic a bit, but i forgot how cool that exchange was.

@taichokage: I know right? I feel like Sanji hasn't had any good fights lately, Zou should prove different since he went on ahead like that. But I can never be too sure. Sanji deserves more fights! Ones that aren't so brief but are still awesome.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,689 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1: Well he's counterattacking a Yonko in the manga currently so he's either already got his ass kicked or he's about too. He'll probably beat the hell out of her subordinates though, hopefully it'll be on panel.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Well Big Ma'am wasn't with them (thankfully, she'd massacre them all really) but he has to at least beat these guys, her men annoy me lol

Don isn't screwed yet but we know what's coming next after the end of last chapter. God help everyone when Kaido gets wind of the situation.

@taichokage: Well what I'm really wondering is who is gonna end up fighting who. At first I thought it would be Kyros vs Doffy but now that I think about it that might be a bit hard while missing a leg, even if he's used to it by now. And I'd be kinda disappointed if Doffy lost to Kyros honestly. I was hoping Luffy would show us more with this upcoming fight. And I have this faint feeling that Zoro's going to dispatch of Pica faster than we think too

Same. Oda is good at throwing readers off. Honestly though, I can't see Kyros or Luffy taking Doflamingo. Now together perhaps, and that would be satisfying knowing that it took 2 strong people to beat Don. But Law should be involved somehow given his history with Don.

@Jinbeifan1: Kensei does internal damage which implodes your insides, Mask would have died if James wasn't present, Vergo took external physical damage which he was able to resist to some extent due to Haoshoku Haki but he isn't tanking an explosion inside hes body especially to the head. Of course you would disagree but I see Kensei winning to be most probable mainly because of hes bankai.

I see the logic in your argument luthluth. It makes sense to me, I'm just wondering how busoshoku haki deals with internal damage. If we could get the chance to see Jinbei or Koala perhaps use Fishman karate against armament haki, we'd know for sure. That would be useful for many future threads as well.

@luthluth: It is pretty arguable I'll give you that. it's hard to say for me since the only person he used it on whipped his ass afterwards. Now it is hard to determine whether armament haki can protect against it. But One Piece characters like Zoro have taken on much worse internal damage before time skip. Then again he was nearly dead by the end of it, but I assume that Vergo is far more durable than pre time skip Zoro.

Ok so I just read the latest chapter of One Piece and...

Who else thinks Doflamingo isn't dead? Come on, Oda doesn't build up villains just to kill them. I think there was a reason Law tried to use Scalpel on Doffy's head, because I'm betting that Doffy can reattach body parts with his strings, even his head. There's no way it can end like this. If it really is true, this will have been one of Oda's greatest disappointments DX
He's alive I'm sure. But that was cool anyway.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel