Kenpachi(bleach) VS Byakuya(bleach)

Topic started by CaRpENoCTeM on Nov. 4, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by CaRpENoCTeM (65 posts) See mini bio Level 1

 
 

 
 

KENPACHI 
 
 
                                                                   VS 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                      BYAKUYA
Post by CaRpENoCTeM (65 posts) See mini bio Level 1

I always wanted to see these two captains clash against one another to see is the better one, it was a discussion between my brother and I. Kenpachi is my favorite character and Byakuya is my brother's fav.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i did this already, the general consensus is that kenpachi takes it quite easily
 
Here's a link if you want to depate that. 
http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/byakuya-kuchiki-vs-kenpachi-zaraki/207546/#11
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol
 
kenpachi will screw byakuya over
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol  kenpachi will screw byakuya over "
yeah i have problems believing his shikai will even cut him
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol  kenpachi will screw byakuya over "
yeah i have problems believing his shikai will even cut him "
not a problem, it won't be happening, even if it did, kenpachi will be like
 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol  kenpachi will screw byakuya over "
yeah i have problems believing his shikai will even cut him "
not a problem, it won't be happening, even if it did, kenpachi will be like  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL "
i have a feeling he'll get mad and say something like "damn this won't even be as good as my morning warmups, are you even trying Little girl?"
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol  kenpachi will screw byakuya over "
yeah i have problems believing his shikai will even cut him "
not a problem, it won't be happening, even if it did, kenpachi will be like  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL "
i have a feeling he'll get mad and say something like "damn this won't even be as good as my morning warmups, are you even trying Little girl?" "
even after byakuya's bankai, he still goes like that
 
in bleach
stats >>>>>>>> equip
look at ichigo, and kenpachi
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol  kenpachi will screw byakuya over "
yeah i have problems believing his shikai will even cut him "
not a problem, it won't be happening, even if it did, kenpachi will be like  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL "
i have a feeling he'll get mad and say something like "damn this won't even be as good as my morning warmups, are you even trying Little girl?" "
even after byakuya's bankai, he still goes like that  in bleach stats >>>>>>>> equip look at ichigo, and kenpachi "
that's true for ken-chan but ichigo just has really think plot armor
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: when?, i know batshit crazy kenpachi can do this, byakuay relies on death of a thousandd cut, kenpachi weeeeel is a tank "
you posted on it lol "
look i had OVER 6000 post, i can't remember all of them, lol  kenpachi will screw byakuya over "
yeah i have problems believing his shikai will even cut him "
not a problem, it won't be happening, even if it did, kenpachi will be like  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL "
i have a feeling he'll get mad and say something like "damn this won't even be as good as my morning warmups, are you even trying Little girl?" "
even after byakuya's bankai, he still goes like that  in bleach stats >>>>>>>> equip look at ichigo, and kenpachi "
that's true for ken-chan but ichigo just has really think plot armor "
it's his eleventh hour super power, meaning he can only do it in danger
 when his HP is below 10%
he gains
 -3x level to each skill
-plot armor 
-gameshark
- reserve life
 
if he dies in this condtion he got
- auto life casted
-thicker plot armor
-gameshark and action replay
-more reserve life
-new look
-and 4 x level to each skill, even non-existing one, like cero or instant regen
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Oddly enough, this very battle is taking place in the anime right now. They seem to be evenly matched so far, though Kenpachi had an opportunity to finish off Byakuya and didn't take it because he wanted to fight him "for real"
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" Oddly enough, this very battle is taking place in the anime right now. They seem to be evenly matched so far, though Kenpachi had an opportunity to finish off Byakuya and didn't take it because he wanted to fight him "for real" "
tmk that has not happened, do you have any links to the manga/anime of it 
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@rein said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Oddly enough, this very battle is taking place in the anime right now. They seem to be evenly matched so far, though Kenpachi had an opportunity to finish off Byakuya and didn't take it because he wanted to fight him "for real" "
tmk that has not happened, do you have any links to the manga/anime of it  "
Episode 244. Dattebayo.com
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @rein said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Oddly enough, this very battle is taking place in the anime right now. They seem to be evenly matched so far, though Kenpachi had an opportunity to finish off Byakuya and didn't take it because he wanted to fight him "for real" "
tmk that has not happened, do you have any links to the manga/anime of it  "
Episode 244. Dattebayo.com "
that's awesome thanks
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

  

 
   Top :  攻撃力 = Offense Power
Top Right:  防御力 = Defense Power
Bottom Right:  機動力 = Agility/Mobility
Bottom:  鬼道・霊圧 = Kidō / Reiatsu
Bottom Left:  知力 = Intelligence
Top Left:  体力 = Physical Strength 
 
 
 
Just thought I should throw this in here remember skill and all that matters just thought this would help.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
To simplify, here are the two character's stats from that card side by side. That's not to say they should be the be-all end-all for this, but it is something to take into consideration. 
StrengthOff. PowerDefenseMobilityReiatsuIntellectCharacters 
 70 90 80 90 90      90 Byakuya
 100 100 80 60 0 50 Kenpachi
 
If one were to go by pure numbers, Byakuya would win, but I'd say the first four categories are arguably the most important. Pretty evenly matched. Don't forget that Kenpachi has an otherworldly spiritual pressure
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@AgentJ said:
" To simplify, here are the two character's stats from that card side by side. That's not to say they should be the be-all end-all for this, but it is something to take into consideration. 
StrengthOff. PowerDefenseMobilityReiatsuIntellectCharacters 
 70 90 80 90 90      90 Byakuya
 100 100 80 60 0 50 Kenpachi
 If one were to go by pure numbers, Byakuya would win, but I'd say the first four categories are arguably the most important. Pretty evenly matched. Don't forget that Kenpachi has an otherworldly spiritual pressure "
Ah thanks.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmm, good fight, hard to say who'd win. I doubt any of byakuya's attacks would do much to the shinigami-juggernaut that is Kenpachi, but I can see Kenpachi taking off the eyepatch when Byakuya activates his Bankai's true form. True Kenpachi outclasses Byakuya in offensive power and durability, but Byakuya's slight edge in speed and intelligence may give him the edge (or maybe he'll be a moron and his pride will get him killed).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel