Kenpachi Zaraki VS Sajin Komamura and Kaname Tōsen

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 24, 2013. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

yep another one

Rules

no prep , in character , Kenny and komamura are current and tosen is strongest before death , Round 1- kenny fights them separately , round 2 - he fight both of them together , Kenny can call his squad if he needs help to even the odds

Location - Soul Society

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

He beat both of them simultaneously and separately using their Bankai on him. Now he clears the board really easily. And when the next issue comes out, this becomes thorough ownage. (If Kubo stops trolling that is.)

@UltimateHero0406: I don't think so he tosen but mot komam and that was not together

@SMXLR8: Kenpachi fought Tenken who used Kokujo Tenken Myo'o and won. And in the 1st arc, Kenpachi fought them both.

Post by phantomrant (1,342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm assuming this is Bug Tousen as his strongest form. In which case, current Kenpachi kills both of them easily.

Bug Tousen's reflexes and awareness dropped compared to when he was blind. Not to mention that he got impaled by his Lieutenant. Kenpachi one-shots him, moves on, but to his disappointment, it's someone weaker.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Currently going by power scaling Kenpachi should win rather easily until we can see more of what Komamura can do, but as it is he is one of the strongest captains (Likely the 3rd or 4th strongest now) he was able to kill Unohana with Bankai (Although she was whooping him for the longest time) and now that he has his sword awakened he will likely become really OP. However he didn't really beat both Tousen and Komamura he was parrying the whole time and non of his attacks hurt Komamura anyway. I say that if this was pre-timeskip versions the team would win with difficulty, but now Kenpachi if waaay too tough. I dunno if Komamura was weaker than Tousen, didn't Komamura hold back since he couldn't bring himself to kill his friend? Or maybe I read that wrong, also wasn't bug Tousen in the big 3 (Aizen, Tousen, Gin) he was the weakest of the 3 but weren't' all three supposed to be stronger than all the Espada> 
Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zaraki should be the strongest Captain now. I don't think any Captain since the start of the series is as strong. Not even Shunsui and Ukitake anymore. Aizen alone might be an exception if you count him as a captain. He would destroy these 2.
Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406 said:

He beat both of them simultaneously and separately using their Bankai on him. Now he clears the board really easily. And when the next issue comes out, this becomes thorough ownage. (If Kubo stops trolling that is.)

This

@UltimateHero0406: like I said he beat tosen and that is it

@SMXLR8: Nah. He beat Tenken using Kokujo Tenken Myo'o in the Zanpakuto arc which is pretty much the same as beating Sajin using it, on top of handily owning other people's Zanpakuto's. He's got this no problem.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,433 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You can't use the zanpaktou arc as proof. Its non Canon. Plus he never fought vizard tousen before. But powerscailing, Ken Chan wins with ease

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kenpachi's most likely gonna win.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,751 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Kenpachi murders them and pisses on their skulls (Wow that was hardcore...)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel