Kenpachi Zaraki vs Kratos

Topic started by Haofan123 on Feb. 16, 2011. Last post by TheNobody 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

VS      
Fight takes place in a large city. Spirit crush and invisibility are off. So, who wins?
Post by Magenera (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Kratos gets stomped.  Climbs out of hell again.  Goes on a epic quest, then get what ever item, then kills Kenpachi out of revenge.
@Magenera said:
"Kratos gets stomped.  Climbs out of hell again.  Goes on a epic quest, then get what ever item, then kills Kenpachi out of revenge. "

That about sums it up lol
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I am half tempted to say Kenpachi stomps, despite having that colossal strength to grind the Labrynth through Olympus's mountain to the top. 
But the end of the day his durability doesn't make me feel confy saying he could tank direct attacks from Kenpachi. And some of his weapons may pose a threat, but again without speed feats in particular hes going to be blitzed and cut in half. 

Edited.
Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What would Kratos use?
Post by Magenera (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Hellos said:
" I am half tempted to say Kratos stomps, despite having that colossal strength to grind the Labrynth through Olympus's mountain to the top. But the end of the day his durability doesn't make me feel confy saying he could tank direct attacks from Kenpachi. And some of his weapons may pose a threat, but again without speed feats in particular hes going to be blitzed and cut in half. "
That is why he loses first then go through his epic quest and kills Kenpachi after getting what ever.  Or go after the sisters of fate to undo his death.  There is also hope which he killed Zeus with.  Probably those three, though I still like my first answer because that would end up happening.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Kratos would win, i mean Kenpachi may be strong but he cant take out Zues.

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yes but in that game, he faced a crippled zeus, and he was the main char, plus zeus seemed pretty slow, and hittable in the game
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oh crap I said Kratos and not Kenpachi. 
Just letting you folks know I meant ken, I'll add it in an edit.
Post by VenomX10 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Once Kenpachi realizes that Kratos is an even match, he'll remove his eyepatch and ditch his bells and go all out. Kratos has dealt with the gods, but not a god of DEATH.
Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Hellos: Well, some people argue that Kratos is a lightning timer. Even if he isn't, I think giving him supersonic speed wouldn't be that much stretch. Or making speed equalized. Kenpachi isn't the kind of person to blitz anyways.
Plus like Kenny, Kratos is a durability freak as well. He was stomped on giants and survived some massive attacks in the cutscenes. Although he never resisted cuts or piercing attacks...
On the side of Kratos though he has a HUGE advantage of physical strength. He took hits from Heracles, the same guy who held up the world(or the sky) in the Ancient Greek myth and if my memory serves well he even matched him in power.
@venomx10 said:

"Once Kenpachi realizes that Kratos is an even match, he'll remove his eyepatch and ditch his bells and go all out. Kratos has dealt with the gods, but not a god of DEATH. "

....Kratos killed Hades. Kenpach is really good and he has an extremely good chance of winning if he goes all out, but saying Kratos has never beat a god of death is definitly not true
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123 said:
" @venomx10 said:
"Once Kenpachi realizes that Kratos is an even match, he'll remove his eyepatch and ditch his bells and go all out. Kratos has dealt with the gods, but not a god of DEATH. "
....Kratos killed Hades. Kenpachi has a really good and he has an extremely good chance of winning if he goes all out, but saying Kratos has never beat a god of death is definitly not true "
and Persephone, and Morpheus
(both resides in the underworld)
Yes Kratos have died and kill his way back to live
Post by spiffyg (125 posts) See mini bio Level 11
As been posted before, Kenny wins the match.  However battle 2 after Kratos comes back from the under world Kenny loses via some random item Kratos picks up. 
Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kenpachi takes this
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@VenomX10: hades

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kenpachi owns...

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kratos because you can't kill Kratos no matter what you do.... The guy destroyed Olympus and Hell! So killing him is useless, He'll tear Kenpachi in half with just brute strength! Kratos physically stomps the hell out of Kenpachi.... He's held off Atlas from crushing him (Atlas who lifts the world) and beaten a God who could physically throw mountains around with no effort.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel