Kenpachi Zaraki VS Gin Ichimaru

Topic started by SuperperfectCell on Feb. 10, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So it appears  Kenpachi can defeat Kuchki, Ichimaru i believe is not realy much above Kuchki, so in a battle to the death with both bloodlusted who wins?
Post by spiffyg (125 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SuperperfectCell: Isn't Kenpachi always blood lusted?  Also are we talking about when both are at their peak if so Gin.
Post by PirateKing69 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Gin wins this
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,416 posts) See mini bio Level 15
gin wins this easily.. range and one shot capability takes this
Post by taichokage (12,694 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gin would be on the defensive initially but would immediately turn the tide when he goes bankai. It is more hax than Byakuya's. Gin would win. 

@spiffyg: Actually no. He is always foolong around and never ever fights at his peak.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I don't think Kenpachi will even get a hit in, I doubt Gin will even need his Bankai, but if he does use it, it will be overkill.
Post by Kubashi (175 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Knowing how Kenpachi fights, he can get careless and get hit in order to get closer to Gin, but his Bankai or Shikai has another ability unknown to anyone else where he implants a small part of his sword which becomes a deadly poison that creates a gaping hole. So with that move, Gin can win this with relative ease.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@kubashi: Agreed.
@taichokage: Your correct, I just meant he love's battle so much that he lusts after it.  He will even dumby down his fighting to get a good fight in because he likes combat.  He wants to drag it out as long as possible.
Post by taichokage (12,694 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@spiffyg: Yes. He has proven that if he were serious from the start, he could take down even a mid level captain or espada opponent in one attack. But the hax of Gin's bankai is virtually as bad as Baraggan's respira. All it needs to do is touch you (at 500x the speed of sound lol [or some fast speed since Gin has since said his bankai wasn't quite that fast]) and unless you are Aizen, you are as good as dead because it breaks down your very cells in a matter of seconds.
@taichokage: Yeah one of the many reasons I say Gin would win.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Woa, dident know gin had so much, then agian i've only just finished disc 2 of the assault -_-  so i geuss Ichimaru wins but lets have the debate carry on farther.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
gin takes this but he would definetely need his bankai against zarakis reflexes
Post by Amaterasu (12 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Gin wins.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
Hate to say it... but Gin wins.... he is way faster than Kenpachi and if he hit's him with his Bankai it's all over....  
he owned Aizen with the Hogyoku.... until he transform.... (cuz the effect of the Hogyoku)  

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Bump! :p

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Why? It's obvious Gin win. With bloodlust he could kill everybody with his fast shikai to the eye.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sadly, Gin the Master of Rape Face.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Gin wins easily even without bankai.

He wasn't having any real difficulty with Ichigo, the same Ichigo who had roughly twice the reiatsu of a captain. Ichimaru is smarter, faster and dealier than Kenpachi, he shouldn't need his bankai.

But if it comes to it, one hit and it's over. If it worked on hogyoku Aizen then it would erode Kenpachi away in seconds.

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm sorry kenpachi, mate, but u lost, badly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel