Kenpachi Zaraki vs Deadpool

Topic started by DBZ_universe on Sept. 9, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Cogito said:
" @battleheiz:  I meant to back you up and didn't realize until now that I accidentally clicked reply on the wrong person...^_^' sorry. "
 Remember when he turned into many little supe powered deadpools cosplaying marvel heroes XD
Post by emerald lamp 2814 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @emerald_lamp_2814 said:
" ken wins "
Welcome to The Vice. A.K.A The Whiskey that gets no respect xP "

thanks for the welcome i don't see why it does not get respect anime is more respected than comics now a days at least in pubilc
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@emerald_lamp_2814: I would disagree. We definitely get more sales then comics, (which may contribute to the hostilities between our groups) but anime is not really well know in Mainstream media (or the populace) where as everybody know's superman, batman and wonder woman.
Post by emerald lamp 2814 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@rein said:
" @emerald_lamp_2814: I would disagree. We definitely get more sales then comics, (which may contribute to the hostilities between our groups) but anime is not really well know in Mainstream media (or the populace) where as everybody know's superman, batman and wonder woman. "

while everyone knows who superman, batman, and wonder woman is if you ever read a comic in public you get fround upon trust me I know but if you read a mang in public no one cares while the mainstream does care about comics more it will only take time for them to catch up because anime is gaining popularity
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well Deadpool would perish simply by being in Kenpachi's presence. The immense spiritual pressure would crush him. 

ND
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@rein said:

" @emerald_lamp_2814: I would disagree. We definitely get more sales then comics, (which may contribute to the hostilities between our groups) but anime is not really well know in Mainstream media (or the populace) where as everybody know's superman, batman and wonder woman. "

If you get more sales, what are the numbers? Because all I've been hearing is that Manga sales have been dropping for the past 2 1/2 years

EDIT: And, if there are more sales (Which I could believe) Then just compare Manga/Anime movies to Comic movies. Has any movie based on an anime ever done as good as a movie based on a comic? Take The Dark Knight, or any of the Spiderman movies, for example
@DJSNuva1:  Gia Did a few articles that compared sales of manga to comics a little while back, I'll see if i can find them. If not I'll look for some other numbers online.
As for comic movies vs anime movies, it was only recently that Hollywood seemed to crack the secret code that allowed for comic adaptations, give it a little while and I'm sure they will eventually learn how to adapt manga too (hollywood is nothing if not creative)
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1:  Gia Did a few articles that compared sales of manga to comics a little while back, I'll see if i can find them. If not I'll look for some other numbers online. As for comic movies vs anime movies, it was only recently that Hollywood seemed to crack the secret code that allowed for comic adaptations, give it a little while and I'm sure they will eventually learn how to adapt manga too (hollywood is nothing if not creative) "
LOL yeah right, the first Batman with Michael Keaton was a success at the box office in 1987, yet you say they "just cracked the code." It is a fact that comic movies FAR surpass any anime adaptation movie, just look at it this way... What had more success, The Death Note Movie, or Batman Begins?
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @DJSNuva1:  Gia Did a few articles that compared sales of manga to comics a little while back, I'll see if i can find them. If not I'll look for some other numbers online. As for comic movies vs anime movies, it was only recently that Hollywood seemed to crack the secret code that allowed for comic adaptations, give it a little while and I'm sure they will eventually learn how to adapt manga too (hollywood is nothing if not creative) "
LOL yeah right, the first Batman with Michael Keaton was a success at the box office in 1987, yet you say they "just cracked the code." It is a fact that comic movies FAR surpass any anime adaptation movie, just look at it this way... What had more success, The Death Note Movie, or Batman Begins? "
unfortunatly lol
Post by taichokage (12,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1: Deathnote actually has fair popularity but 1. it hasn't been around nearly as long as batman 2. it wasn't as popular to begin with 3. batman popularity equivalent in anime is more like naruto. way more people know naruto than light. Also it is a foreign movie.
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath: 
He can't die, literally, aside from being the highest in regeneration out of the Weapon X project (better at regenerating than Wolverine), he was later on curse by Thanos so that he could never die, from anything, basically Thanos wants to get in bed with Death, but she's more attracted to Deadpool, and because Thanos doesn't want "his" girl stolen from him, he cursed Deadpool with eternal life. (Thanos is a being on par in terms of power with Death, thus allowing the curse to work.)
@Cogito: Thanos is more on par with a character like Terrax or Darkseid, not so much as powerful as Death. 

@taichokage: Take every anime movie ever made, and compare it's sales to that of Batman:TDK.
@DJSNuva1: Alright, wasn't 100% sure, the only comic series I have read in full is Deadpool, so I'll trust you on that power level, but, yeah. This Battle would end with either Deadpool eventually winning, or a stalemate.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Cogito: Thanos is more on par with a character like Terrax or Darkseid, not so much as powerful as Death. 

Thanos is stronger than Terrax but weaker than Darkseid and i think he can beat Death with his reality gem
@battleheiz: Whatever, you know more about Marvel (and probably DC) than I do, I just know a lot about Deadpool.
@DJSNuva1: The Ironman movies, The New batman Movies, Spiderman movies, X-men Movies, Watchmen, Kick -ass, blade trilogy, the Original Hellboy not to mention all the new titles that are in  development (Deadpool, thor, Green lantern, the Rumored Flash Movie) It's OBVIOUS now is the time of superhero movies. These have all been recent. You can cite the batman and superman franchises but with only a few exceptions, all the movie adaptations before the "Boom" have been Shit.
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1: The Ironman movies, The New batman Movies, Spiderman movies, X-men Movies, Watchmen, Kick -ass, blade trilogy, the Original Hellboy not to mention all the new titles that are in  development (Deadpool, thor, Green lantern, the Rumored Flash Movie) It's OBVIOUS now is the time of superhero movies. These have all been recent. You can cite the batman and superman franchises but with only a few exceptions, all the movie adaptations before the "Boom" have been Shit. "
Oh yeah, for anime movies you can cite... OH, right, you can't cite any of them because they're all crap!
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @DJSNuva1: The Ironman movies, The New batman Movies, Spiderman movies, X-men Movies, Watchmen, Kick -ass, blade trilogy, the Original Hellboy not to mention all the new titles that are in  development (Deadpool, thor, Green lantern, the Rumored Flash Movie) It's OBVIOUS now is the time of superhero movies. These have all been recent. You can cite the batman and superman franchises but with only a few exceptions, all the movie adaptations before the "Boom" have been Shit. "
Oh yeah, for anime movies you can cite... OH, right, you can't cite any of them because they're all crap! "
You can't form a good argument for your side so you change the subject? I never once said that LA anime adaptations were > comic adaptations. I said that Hollywood didn't crack the code for making good comic movies untill recently.
So basically,

@rein: I'm not changing the subject! We were talking about Comic Vs Anime movies, you just stated how they didn't crack the code for good comic movies until recently, yet Batman has a film history that dates back to 1943, and has had many successful movies. Same with the Superman franchise. And then I started talking about the other side of the coin, the anime movies side, and the fact that they pretty much suck all around. Putting up a "facepalm" just proves that all your arguments have been reduced to ridicule, which proves further my 

Arguement: Anime movies suck, Comic movies rock. 

It's really a simple concept. 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Cogito: I didn't say he would day. I am quite aware of Deadpool's abilities. By "perish" I didn't necessarily mean die, I simply meant that Deadpool would suffer. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel