Kenpachi Zaraki vs Admiral Kizaru

Topic started by ShadowSilver on April 28, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ShadowSilver (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Battlefield ; A random City. Death ftw. Kenpachi and Kizaru are in character. Random encounter. Kenpachi has his zanpakuto, of course. Who wins?  

Arrancar Arc Kenpachi.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kizaru stomps, No version of Kenpachi has the ability to even get past Logia Intangibility, since he refuses to learn anything about reiatsu because he sees it as being "weak". He gets Blitzed.

Post by taichokage (14,376 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We have no idea how strong Kenny is currently. By hype he could be above Yamamoto. But his pre upgrade self loses.
Post by phantomrant (1,410 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Arrancar arc Kenpachi gets stomped so bad.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

We have no idea how strong Kenny is currently. By hype he could be above Yamamoto. But his pre upgrade self loses.

You Think Unohana is above yamamoto? Am i the only one who thinks yama-jii losing is complete PIS and doesn't make sense?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,894 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

Ummmmmmm Kenny is invincible. He even admitted he can't die in the episode wehere he fought the Cthulhu

Post by ShadowSilver (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage said:
This is not current Kenpachi!
Post by nishi99 (1,797 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Kenpachi with his true power has a shot here.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai:

Nah dude it wasn't complete PIS. Yama's only way of fighting against juha was with his bankai but he did not foresee the real juha bach wasn't actually there yet. The real juha bach was actually on his level and was able to steal his bankai. Against an opponent without the ability yama would roflstomp as shown by him 1hitting the 4 dudes before the fake juhabach in his shikai then baby shaking the fake juha. All of which were capable of taking of soul society and defeating the captains with ease. However unohana is a case that should be examined in that she can heal and her bankai does relatively the same thing as yama's. She disintergrates everything that her blood touches/in her immediate area the details of it are quite sketchy but still. I think they would probably stale mate in that she could continuously heal and yama's bankai defense is impenetrable.

But yea it is obvious juha bach was not PIS though. He overwhelmed base yama. So that must mean he had some form of actual strength and speed.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@solesamurai: I agree with you again... Aizen himself stated that Yamamoto could beat him, and he didn't know a thing about his bankai. When the man finally shows it and can't look more badass, he's cut in half. Lame.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

About the fight, Zaraki isn't nearly as fast as Kizaru and couldn't hurt him even if he was - at least pre-upgrade Zaraki.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru should win with little difficulty.

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kizaru kicks him

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@danzi97 said:

About the fight, Zaraki isn't nearly as fast as Kizaru and couldn't hurt him even if he was - at least pre-upgrade Zaraki.

You know, every time I see a post like this, I actually go back and read the chapters to make sure I didn't miss something. We know nothing about current Kenpachi, he's not going to wield the power cosmic alright, I actually saw someone on the vine say Kenpachi after the upgrade would be able to beat Darkseid, kenpachi wank/hype is insane.

Post by phantomrant (1,410 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief said:

You know, every time I see a post like this, I actually go back and read the chapters to make sure I didn't miss something. We know nothing about current Kenpachi, he's not going to wield the power cosmic alright, I actually saw someone on the vine say Kenpachi after the upgrade would be able to beat Darkseid, kenpachi wank/hype is insane.

That IS insane.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant said:

@YoungChief said:

That IS insane.

Screaming batshit insane.

But yeah, all we know about current Kenpachi is that he is stronger than Unohana.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

pew pew

b!tch is dead

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel