Kenpachi vs tokiro

Topic started by Zerogodlike on April 16, 2014. Last post by Shadow_Okami9 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101 said:

@Zerogodlike: but you know what crazy about this, is that kenpachi still has not use bankai yet...

or removed his eye patch.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Acura_Max
Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko wins now with post, med diff

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Leaning towards Kenpachi here. Or this goes either way IMO.

@SpeedForceSpider: That's how strong kenpachi got? :O Because at this point, toriko should be able to beat Gaoh who destroyed continents just by passing by o.o.

@eddz99: OP says immediately after food honor when he just got it I believe. He hasn't fought Gaoh yet by then.

@SpeedForceSpider: I believe that he didn't get a major boost after the temple, he should still be able to beat gaoh but not as easily as he did after.

EDIT:

Oh right after? He's not even near winning then. Because right after he got into the temple he didn't get any boost just yet.

@eddz99: Yeah pretty much.
Post by othus12 (7,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@eddz99: i think he meant right after eating the bubble fruit. other than that it wouldnt make any sense.

Post by Polpo (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yeah, Kenpachi wins, but there was such a huge power boost from food honour to four beast arc Toriko that I dont think even after showing all of their powers Bleach will get to him.

@Polpo: Food honour to four beast? Wasn't there only a minor boost? The huge boost was from the start of the food honour to the end of the food honour.

I still believe that end of food honour toriko can beat gaoh with med difficulty.

@othus12: Leaning towards Toriko then unless Kenpachi shows more feats or shows is ultra cool bankai capable of surviving colliding galaxies and capable of stopping a big bang collision in a blink of an eye.

@Polpo said:

Who is tokiro?

Just noticed this xD

Post by Zerogodlike (1,225 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99:

oops lol.

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hmm really not sure here, probably should wait to see what else Kenpachi can do now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel