Kenpachi Vs Raiden

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on May 29, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Vs
Vs

No prep

No shikai/bankai powers for Kenpachi

Raiden has only his HF Blade

Fight is here

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kepnachi's zanpakutou's only form is shikai. And He just learned it's name, he doesn't have a bankai yet. Anyway kenpachi wins, via Lolkendo.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai said:

Kepnachi's zanpakutou's only form is shikai. And He just learned it's name, he doesn't have a bankai yet. Anyway kenpachi wins, via Lolkendo.

This. Absolutely this

Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ChromeDisaster said:

@solesamurai said:

This. Absolutely this

Pretty much this. Normally, I look up all of the feats and abilities for either character (if I don't already know them) and compare them in an impartial manner, but... come on.

Kenpachi was, for some time, easily one of the most overpowered characters in Bleach. In addition to the basic abilities of most shinigami, for the first five hundred or so chapters, he didn't even know his sword's name which—if you know anything about the Bleach universe—is a pretty big deal. In his first ever appearance, he was already incredibly strong to the point that he can cut entire buildings down with a one-handed swing (that was back in Chapter 65) and he's only grown in raw physical strength from there; if he needs more power, he can always take off his eyepatch seal as a last resort; and, as it was mentioned above, his most powerful technique is "swinging his sword with two hands instead of one", which has shown to increase the power of his swings at least tenfold from their already ludicrously powerful state. Not only that, but he seems to relish combat... any injuries he sustain only serve to egg him on and fight even harder. And also considering the fact that during his most recent training with Unohana, he was actually getting killed over and over and over again... and he just wakes up out of it like it's some sort of dream, and this was all in order to make him even more ruthless as a fighter. No fear, no remorse, no concept of restraint...

...Kenpachi stomps, no two ways about it.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Danelius: And it's so funny that it's not even funny lol. A cyborg against a raging destruction monster who fights to get himself off? Not really my idea of a good fight. And now that he knows the name of his zanpaktou, all types of shit is gonna break loose. Im just ready to see that bankai.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kenpachi Stomps Raiden in to little dog treats and feeds him to raiden's cyborg dog

@Danelius: @ChromeDisaster: Well to be fair, Raiden also loves fighting and killing as well. He has just been trying to hide it until recently and it's actually made him stronger. A cyborg against a raging destruction monster who fights to get himself off

Well that's not fair. Like I said, there pretty similar in that area.

Post by othus12 (7,656 posts) See mini bio Level 13

what was kenpachi's best feat of brute strenght? because i remember raiden doing pretty messed up stuff.

@othus12: I believe for right now it's the Kendo slice. One handed stuff is I think flipping Yammy.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hmm I think this may not be as much of a mismatch as people think it is. Why?

Speedwise Raiden easily reacts to machine gun fire, even easily cutting the bullets in half so his reactions are definitely highly hypesonic. He can also jump onto multiple missiles that have been fired in his direction in order to reach his target.

Strengthwise Kenpachi has the obvious advantage. However Raiden in Revengence showed that he can easily cut through helicopters and giant blocks of cement with ease. As well as this his strength feat's are highly impressive.

Check that video from 6:00. He just flips that massive Metal Gear (easily 100+ Tons) around then proceeds to rip it's arm off and destroy it with its own arm.

@ohgodwhy: Precisely. He flipped that thing with 0 leverage. He also tossed that Ray in the air and sliced it up on the way down. And that was before he even got his latest upgrades.

And their durability feats are on par as well.

Falling from a helicopter and getting up out of the crater like nothing happened, and of course that brutal beat down from Armstrong and still being able to fight perfectly.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah he's got very impressive feats, I think he's one of those characters that people actually tend to underestimate instead of overestimate. He also pretty much stopped a giant warship from crashing into Snake in MGS4 if I'm not mistaken.

Yep, check 2:10. He held that massive submarine to a stand still for quite some time there which is an incredibly impressive feat no matter how you look at it. Plus I believe in revengence his armor was upgraded.

@ohgodwhy: Oh yeah, I forgot he did that with 1 arm. So yeah, whoever wins this, it'll be close.

Post by othus12 (7,656 posts) See mini bio Level 13

featwise raiden IS stronger than kenpachi. outer haven weights over 50 thousand tons.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel