kenpachi vs hulk

Topic started by kasumi1990 on March 27, 2010. Last post by thanos1992 4 years ago.
Post by kasumi1990 (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Post by taichokage (14,190 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Technically Kenpachi. But if he drew the battle out as he quite possibly might, I could see Hulk knocking him all the way to hueco mundo.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

spite. kenny wins
Post by MickyYoochan (30 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hulk are you guys crazy hulk would kill him hands down
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

That be an awesome fight to see.
@MickyYoochan said:
"Hulk are you guys crazy hulk would kill him hands down "

kennys speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulks goes to kenny therefore: kenny wins
Post by KodokuShizuka (6 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@FLCL1 said:
" @MickyYoochan said:
"Hulk are you guys crazy hulk would kill him hands down "
kennys speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulks goes to kenny therefore: kenny wins "
speed means nothing hulk has a healing factor  and a quick one and if it last to long it's over Hulk Smashh!
@KodokuShizuka:
so the fact that hulk cant touch (or see for that matter) kenny means nothing?
@FLCL1 said:
" @KodokuShizuka: so the fact that hulk cant touch (or see for that matter) kenny means nothing? "
no I'm not saying that at all look hulk came back from dust and bones and and plus one of them most powerful people on earth can't be stopped you drag a fight to long with hulk your asking to be wiped from earth he gets stronger the madder he gets his madness is limitless and  he will out power kenny as he keep playing his games but I'm not saying if won't be a good fight  but it won't last to long like most
@KodokuShizuka:
anger isnt limitless 

even if it was it would matter because he cant touch kenny
@FLCL1 said:
" @KodokuShizuka: anger isnt limitless  even if it was it would matter because he cant touch kenny "
lol you make me laugh you need to read on hulk look hulk would rip him in shreds well put it this way he will be the first to accomplish to touch and kill kenny and yes hulk anger is limitless go read his wiki please then come back and holler at me till then were  finished  here hulk wins peace
@KodokuShizuka:
lol you get info from wiki? i can no longer take you seriously because unlike you i read his comics
@FLCL1 said:

" @KodokuShizuka: lol you get info from wiki? i can no longer take you seriously because unlike you i read his comics "

hey i did not read this from wiki i just said that so you could get a clue what your up against and maybe grow a brain in your little head and think out side of that little box you in for once for your info i have most of hulk comics and know this stuff from the comics and I'm a big fan of hulk and what you got against the wiki? you know what i can tell you have no knowledge what so ever in ur little brain and probably go by what everyone tells you huh sad but anyways I'm done with fussing with you peace
kenpachi or hulk could win
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MickyYoochan: but not that version of hulk though
@KodokuShizuka said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @KodokuShizuka: lol you get info from wiki? i can no longer take you seriously because unlike you i read his comics "

hey i did not read this from wiki i just said that so you could get a clue what your up against and maybe grow a brain in your little head and think out side of that little box you in for once for your info i have most of hulk comics and know this stuff from the comics and I'm a big fan of hulk and what you got against the wiki? you know what i can tell you have no knowledge what so ever in ur little brain and probably go by what everyone tells you huh sad but anyways I'm done with fussing with you peace "

your a idiot lol kenpachi wins and anyone here can tell you this
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kenpachi. Seeing as hulk can't touch him. (although he might be able to see him, I believe hulk used to have the ability to see ghosts although i'm unaware of If he still has this.)
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Well, I think its a draw. Even if Hulk can see and touch him, Kenpachi has a quite good durability and he's much more experienced as a fighter(and obviously much more faster).
On the other hand Kenpachi's attacks are too weak to hurt Hulk. In short Kenpachi quickly loses interest and walks away from the battle. And of course Hulk has no way to catch him.
@willyvereb:
hulk gets cut by regular weapons what are you talking about?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel