Kenpachi vs. Hiei

Topic started by TheLegendaryOne on June 11, 2010. Last post by JThree47605 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Fight to KO or Death. Who wins?

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8

HIei 

So sad how u made hiei my favorite charachter in (YYhs) face my second favoriet charachter in (Bleach)
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I have no idea who Hlei but i would think Kenpachi would destroy him.
@wwfunderaker:
hiei has dragon of the darkness flame which kills opponents in a second if it hits  which it always does  

He is also the fastest one in the show
Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jflash94 said:
"@wwfunderaker: hiei has dragon of the darkness flame which kills opponents in a second if it hits  which it always does   He is also the fastest one in the show "

precisely. As much as i hate to say it even Kanpachi loses to Hiei. yu yu hakusho is like the only anime
 that is evenly matched with bleach literally in power levels and because they are both spirit and ghost based.
@taichokage:
u know wat would be a good match up hiei vs  the ice guy f Hitsugaya
Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jflash94 said:
"@taichokage: u know wat would be a good match up hiei vs  the ice guy f Hitsugaya "

It would be kinda cool as both are very powerful,small in stature,are sword wielders, and whose signature attacks involve dragons but If Kenpachi can't take Hiei than I'm certain Hitsugaya couldn't.
@Nerxual_Oh:
XD did u watch the end of the series because his dragon kills instantly
@Nerxual_Oh:
That never happenned he survived beacause he realized his swords true power there was never a hollowself in there battle  

the match where he turned hollow was when he fast byakuya
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hiei would win here. I think he is faster than Kenpachi, and the black dragon flame thing would probably stop Kenpachi in his tracks.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel